- Address | Opp. Lalbagh Main Gate, Hosur Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560027.
- Established | 1983 | Bangalore | Karnataka
- Affiliations | Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences | Bangalore
- College Type | Private
- Approved By | National Board of Accreditation (NBA) | AICTE.
- Established under the aegis of the Al-Ameen Educational Society in 1983, the College has been a nurturing ground for pharmaceutical professionals. In recognition of the excellence of its educational standards, the Al-Ameen College of Pharmacy has been accredited for 5 years by the NBA & AICTE.
- The College is constantly seeking to upgrade the quality of its education and actively participates in research to remain on the cutting edge. Collaborations with foreign universities are also being planned with this objective. Plans are also afoot to establish pilot manufacturing and testing units to enable students to gain an even more hands-on education.
- Diploma in Pharmacy | D. Pharma
- Bachelor of Pharmacy | B.Pharma
- Master of Pharmacy | M.Pharma
- Doctor of Pharmacy | Pharma D
- Doctor of Pharmacy – Post Baccalaureate | Pharma D – PB
- Doctor of Philosophy | Ph.D – Pharamacologys
Doctor of Pharmacy | Pharma.D
- Intake | 30
- Duration | 6 yrs
- Commencement of session | July
- Job Opportunity | Clinical Pharmacist, Hospital Pharmacist, Clinical research associates, Academician ETC.. in India and abroad.
- Approval of institution conducting the course of study | Institution has been approved by Pharmacy Council of India and affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka.
- Eligibility | Candidates who have passed two year P.U.C. examination of Karnataka P.U.C. Board or an equivalent examination of any other approved Board or University established by law in India with English as one of the subject and Physics, Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one of the following subject – Mathematics or Biology or P.C.M.B. Minimum eligibility should be based on the aggregate of P.C.M. or P.C.B. The candidates shall have passed subjects of English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Mathematics individually also.
- Candidates who have passed D.Pharm course from institutions approved by Pharmacy Council of India U/S 12 of Pharmacy Act, 1948, are only eligible to be admitted to first year Pharm.D course.
Pharma. D Post Baccalaureate | Pharma D – PB Course
- Pharm.D (Doctor of Pharmacy) is a course in Pharmacay which was approved by Govt. of India in the year 2008 with Pharmacy Council of India being the apex body governing it. This course was developed with an objective of developing pharmacists to play an important role in patient care as members of the health care team. Pharm.D is a 6 years program during which 5 years is academic session and sixth year is completely bound to internship in hospital. Pharm.D (Post Baccalaureate) is a three years program including two years study and one year internship in the hospital.
- Minimum Age Should Be | 17 Years
- Duration | 3 Years
- Eligibility | Candidates who have passed two year P.U.C. examination of Karnataka P.U.C. Board or an equivalent examination of any other approved Board or University with English as one of the subjects and Physics, Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one of the following subject – Mathematics or Biology or P.C.M.B. Minimum eligibility should be based on P.C.M. / P.C.M.B. or P.C.B. with 40% in aggregate. For SC/ST students, the minimum requirement in percentage of marks for the admission will be 35% in PUC or its equivalent examination (PCMB/PCB/PCM),
- Candidates who have passed D.Pharm course with 40% in aggregate from institutions approved by Pharmacy Council of India U/S 12 of Pharmacy Act, 1948, are only eligible to be admitted to first year Pharm. D course.
Bachelor in Pharmacy | B.Pharma
- Intake | 100
- Duration | 4 yrs
- Commencement of session | July
- Eligibility | Candidates who have passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one of the Mathematics / Computer Science / Biotechnology / Biology. Obtained at least 40% marks (35% in case of candi date belonging to reserved category) in the above subjects taken together.
- Candidates who have passed D.Pharm course approved by Pharmacy Council of India shall also be eligible to this course and shall be admitted directly to II Year.
Diploma in Pharmacy | D.Pharma
- Intake | 60
- Duration | 2 years plus practical training of 500 hours spread over a period of not less than 3 months in Govt. Hospital/Pharmacy, Recognised by Pharmacy Council of India, New Delhi.
- Age | 17 years and above
- Commencement of session | July
- Eligibility | A pass in any of the following exam with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Mathematics PUC / 10 + 2 / PDC / Intermediate/ Higher Sec. exam in Science
* PDU in vocational course with Physics, Chemistry & Biology/Mathematics conducted by Government of Kerala only
Master of Pharmacy | M.Pharm
- (M.Pharma) A post graduate course run by AACP and is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences. The requirement for admission is a B.Pharm from any recognised university of India with a minimun of 55% marks (aggregate of 4 years).
- For SC/ST Category-I candidates, the prescribed percentage of marks will be 50% of the maximun marks in the qualifying examinations.
- Further, Pharmacy teachers having recognised B.Pharma qualification and with minium of 5 years of teaching experience in an institution approved ay AICTE and PCI will be eligible provided they have scored not less than 50% of the maxinum marks (Aggreate of 4 years).
Master Of Pharmacy Intake Capacity
- Pharmaceutics – 07 to 18
- Pharmacognosy – 07
- Pharmacology – 07
- Pharmaceutical Marketing and Management – 10
- Quality Assurance – 05
- Pharmaceutical chemistry – 18
- Pharmacy Practice -06
Doctor of Philosophy | Ph.D – Pharamacologys
- Ph.D | Pharmaceutics
- Ph.D | Pharmaceutical chemistry
- Ph.D | Pharmacology
- Ph.D | Pharmaceutical Marketing & Management
- Ph.D | Pharmacognosy
- Ph.D | Quality Assurance
- Ph.D | Pharmacy Practice
- Boys Hostel
- Girls Hostel
- In Campus Banks Facilities
- Guest Room
- IT Infrastructure
Top Searched Links By College4u.in For Biology Students After 12th Career Options
- Top Medical College Bangalore | MBBS Admission 2020 | NEET 2020 Updates
- List Of Top Dental College Bangalore | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | B.Pharma Admission 2020
- Top Homeopathic College Karnataka | BHMS Direct Admission 2020
- Top BVSc Colleges In Karnataka | Veterinary Colleges 2020 Ranking
- Top BNYS Colleges in Bangalore | Bachelor of Naturopathy And Yogic Sciences Karnataka
- Unani Medical Colleges in Karnataka | BUMS
- Top Allied Science Colleges In Bangalore | B.Sc. Allied Health Sciences
- Top Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top Homeopathic BHMS Medical College in Kolkata | West Bengal
- Top Hotel Management College Bangalore | List Of BHM Colleges In Bangalore
Direct Admission Contact Us For Further Query
Contact | 9036036290 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different.Admission Possible Only in Private Colleges.