Address | Gomti Nagar, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226010, India
Year of Establishment | 1999 | Lucknow | Uttar Pradesh
College Type | Private, unaided business school
Moto : We Nurture Talent
In 2011, the school was ranked 44th by Outlook magazine in the ranking of best B-schools in India, 41st by Business Today and 21st by Zee Business.
Approved By : UGC | MHRD
is a private business school in India offering management programs at graduate, post graduate and doctoral levels. It is part of Amity University and affiliated with UGC India.
According to Amity Business School, the institution was established in 1999 by the Ritnand Balved Education Foundation.
Amity Global Business School is also a part of AUUP.
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- B.Com. (Hons) Lucknow
Programs Offered MBA
- Master of Business Administration specialisations in Entrepreneurship/Marketing & Sales/Human Resources and Retail Management
- Ph.D in Management
- Amity Joint Entrance Examination 2017 (AMITYJEE – 2017)
- Management Quota Admission
- The candidates must have 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in both X and XII. The candidate must have minimum 3 year’s Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in any discipline from any University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
- lacement cell helps students in seeking best job in the industry
- Aims to develop the personality of students by training and exposing them to various technical and non-technical activities within and outside the campus
- AIBAS addresses the behavioral grooming of students by conducting regular classes and workshops for students on behavioral aspects
- ASCENT grooms final year and pre final year students for placement process by assisting them in writing their CVs and enhancing their communication skills, preparing them and conducting written aptitude tests, conducting mock interviews and improving their overall employability.