- Address | Amritanagar, Ettimadai, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu 641112
- Established | 1994 | Coimbatore | Tamil Nadu
- College Type | Deemed University
- Approved BY | AICTE | NAAC | NBA
- The inception of Amrita School of Engineering was started in 1994 in Coimbatore. In 2002, two additional Schools of Engineering were established in Amritapuri and Bengaluru.
- The Schools are accredited with the highest rating of ‘A’ by NAAC, the National Accreditation and Assessment Council of India. They are approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). The course curriculum is credit-based, and syllabus is industry- and research-oriented.
- Curriculum is framed with extensive industry input. All programs are credit-based. The school seeks to prepare graduates with a solution-mindset and with a high degree of ethical standards. Recruiters from the best companies and institutes in India and abroad seek out these students.
B.E / B.Tech Course Offered
- Aerospace Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
The three schools offer B.Tech, M.Tech and PhD degree programs and the Kochi campus offers M.Tech in Nano-Medicine, Molecular Medicine and Nanotechnology and Renewable Energy.
Duration : 4 Years
|Campuses Where Offered|
|Computer Science and Engineering||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering||Yes||Yes|
M.Tech Courses Offered
- Direct admission for GATE qualified students (No interview).
- All Non – GATE students go through an interview.
- More than 400 industrial tie-ups.
- Highest CTC/Salary: Rs. 75 Lakhs.
- Placement and six month Internships at Multinational Companies such as Google, Microsoft, Intel, Cisco, ABB, Wipro, Alcatel-Lucent, Cerner, Bosch, Honeywell, TCS, Zoho etc.
|Communication Engineering & Signal Processing|
|Computational Engineering & Networking (Fellowship available)|
|Computer Science & Engineering|
|Computer Vision & Image Processing|
|*Control & Instrumentation Engineering|
|Cyber Security (Fellowship available)|
|*Innovative Engineering & Entrepreneurship|
|Remote Sensing & Wireless Sensor Networks|
|*Renewable Energy Technologies|
|*Structural & Construction Engineering|
- *Only these programs are not yet AICTE approved. But these programs are UGC approved and AICTE approval is in process. Students cannot avail the Rs.12,400 GATE scholarships in these programs. Top students of these programs still qualify for Rs. 5000 scholarships by Amrita University.
- Please note all other programs listed above(without *) are AICTE approved and qualify for both GATE Scholarships and Amrita Scholarships.
Top Searched Links By College4u.in
- Top Medical College Karnataka | Top Medical College Bangalore | Top Raked College Karnataka
- Top 20 Engineering college Bangalore | Genuine rank of Top Engineering college
- Top 25 Pharma college india | NIRF Ranking| 2023 Genuine Ranking | Top Pharma Colleges India
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | Top Pharma College Bangalore | Genuine Ranking
- List Of Top Dental College Karnataka | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka | Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 Engineering College Pune | Genuine Ranking | Contact
- Top 20 MBA | PGDM | Management Colleges in Mumbai | Pune
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Bangalore
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Delhi-NCR
- Top 20 Computer Application BCA | MCA College Of Bangalore | India
- Top 25 Management College | BBA | BBM | BMS in Bangalore
- Top Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top Law College Pune | Mumbai | LLB | BALLB | BBALLB
- Top Law College Bangalore | LLB | BA LLB | BBA LLB | LLM | Ph.D
Contact | 7411718005 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different