- Year of Establishment | 2013 | Bangalore
- Address |Atreya Ayurvedic Medical College,Hospital & Research CentreKakkali Road , Kodigehalli Post,
Doddaballapura-561203, Bangalore , Karnataka (India)
- Affiliated University | RGUHS
- Management | Trust
- College type | Private Un-aided
- Direct Admission | 7411718005 | 9620557598
- Atreya Ayurvedic Medical College is a multi-faceted educational movement engaged in various service initiatives. This institution operates from the historical town of Karnataka, Doddaballapur having safe and easy access to the city of Bengaluru connecting to various other interstate highways with convenient transportation system.
- Designed perfectly for the welfare of the students, it provides quality education, health care and training in research to become better healers. It also helps students gain far sightedness about what they can be as true healers in the world of Ayurveda.
Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery | B.A.M.S
- Intake | 100 Seats
- Duration | 4 1/2 Years
- degree is recognized by Central Council of Indian Medicine, Statutory body under Government of India, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. To become an Ayurvedic practitioner one must be qualified in B.A.M.S. degree.
- B.A.M.S in Atreya Ayurvedic Medical College is designed for 5 and half years including one year of compulsory internship. Other programs are also designed as part of the course to help students develop life skills and other skills necessary for practitioners. This may fetch them good recognition at an international level.
- Other programs include “Finishing School” for 4 months at centers in any country recognizing Ayurvedic practitioners. Atreya Ayurvedic Medical College is currently working upon collaborations with recognized institutions and organizations abroad. As of now it already has tie-ups with institutes in Singapore and other European countries.
- The program is also designed as part of the B.A.M.S course to help students develop life skills and other skills necessary for practitioners. These skills also include etiquette, presentability, and communication skills giving rise to an overall personality development.
- Admission to the first year class of Bachelor of Ayurveda Medicine & Surgery (B.A.M.S.) Degree course shall be open to a person who has cleared the entrance test conducted by the competent authority and has fulfilled the following eligibility conditions:
- He/She will attain the age of 17 years or more.
- The Candidate must have:
- Passed Senior Secondary Examination (12th Class) of the Board of school Education Karnataka or an examination recognized as equivalent thereto with at least 33% marks in each subject i.e. English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany-Zoology) in the theory and practical separately and 50% marks in aggregate of these subjects and pass in Sanskrit as an elective/core subject of at least 100 marks.
Top Searched Links Of College4u.in
- Top Medical College Karnataka | Top Medical College Bangalore | Top Raked College Karnataka
- Top 20 Engineering college Bangalore | Genuine rank of Top Engineering college
- Top 25 Pharma college india | NIRF Ranking| 2017 Genuine Ranking | Top Pharma Colleges India
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | Top Pharma College Bangalore | Genuine Ranking
- List Of Top Dental College Karnataka | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka | Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 MBA | PGDM | Management Colleges in Mumbai | Pune
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Bangalore
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Delhi-NCR
- Top 20 Computer Application BCA | MCA College Of Bangalore | India
Contact | 7411718005 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different .