- Address | Banamali Prasad,, Dhenkanal, Odisha 759001, India
- College type | Private & Co-educational
- Approved By | AICTE | BPUT Rourkela
Balasore College of Engineering and Technology | BCET Balasore
- is a private technological college in Sergarh, Baleshwar, Odisha. The college has eight academic departments for polytechnic and engineering. Established in the year 2001, it is one of the oldest private colleges of Odisha and the largest technical institute in the Baleshwar district. It is an AICTE-approved institute and is an ISO 9001:2008-certified institute.
- Balasore college of Engineering & Technology saw light in the year 2001 at Balasore of Odisha. The institute aspires to play a pivotal role in imparting technical education while inculcating in the young minds a spirit of benevolence and tolerance with a view to generate sustainable human resource at par with international standard for the techno – fevered century. The institute is managed by “Fakir Mohan Educational and Charitable Trust” with a group of Industrialists, Professionals, administrators and Social workers. The Institute is approved by A.I.C.T.E ( All India Council for Technical Education ), Ministry of HRD-New Delhi , Recognized by Govt. of Odisha and affiliated to B.P.U.T. (Biju Patnaik University of Technology), Odisha.
B.E/B.Tech Engineering Course Sanctioned Intake
- B.Tech in Civil Engineering |60 seats
- B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering |60 seats
- B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering |60 seats
- B.Tech in Electrical Engineering ||60 seats
- B.Tech in Electronics and TeleCommunication Engineering |120 seats
- B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentaion Engineering|60 seats
- B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering |120 seats
- B.Tech in Information Technology Engineering |60 seats
- Duration | 4 years
- Eligibility | Exam Required : JEE Main
- 85% of the seats will be filled by AIEEE/JEE Main counselling centrally.
- 15% seats will be for NRI candidates to be filled up by the institute.*
- Passed in 10+2 with Math,Physics & Chemistry/Biology/Biotechnology/Computer Science.
Qualified in AIEEE or OJEE
- Importance will be given to students securing 50% & more marks in 10+2 exams.
Post Graduation M.E/M.Tech Degree Course
- M.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering|18 seats
- M.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering|18 seats
- Duration : 2 years
- Eligibility | Exam Required : GATE | The admission to Post Graduate M.Tech courses are made through Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE) conducted by Govt. of Odisha and AIEEE.
- BPUT invites applications from candidates for all its affiliated colleges offering M.Tech Programme.The candidates are called for qualifying a written test (Online) followed by personal interview depending upon the availability of seats in different colleges, the candidates can opt. a seat in the counseling
Master in Business Administration | MBA
The MBA at Balsore College of Engineering & Technology was started in 2007 and conceptualized taking into account the strong and urgent need for well educated and developed managers who would not only the able to understand the finer nuances of business but also be able to put into practice the knowledge and values acquired during the programme. An MBA programme offers wide range of advantages and benefits for successful candidates. The key benefits of MBA are gaining business knowledge, leadership quality, networking and financial gain.
- Duration | 2 years
- Intake | 60 seats
- Elligibility : The admission to Post Graduate MBA courses are made through Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE) conducted by Govt. of Odisha and AIEEE.
Master in Computer Aplication | MCA
- Overview | The MCA at Balsore College of Engineering & Technology was started in 2009 with an aim to generate quality software professionals, who will be able to design, diversified application software rather than designing computer hardware and system software. MCA programme focuses on providing sound theoretical knowledge as well as group practical exposure to students in the area of computer applications. It is intended to provide a modern, industry oriented education in applied computer science. Students are trained in the field of software engineering, computer
- Duration | 3 years
- Intake |60 seats
- Eligibility | The admission Post Graduate MCA courses are made through Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE) conducted by Govt. of Odisha and AIEEE.