- Address | Vijaya College Campus, R.V. Road, Basavanagudi, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560004.
- Affiliated to | Bangalore State Law University
- Establishment |
Located in heart of the old-time Bangalore City of Basavanagudi (meaning the land of Bull Temple) Bangalore Institute of Legal Studies (popularly known by its acronym, “BILS”), is one of the well known affiliated private law colleges which enjoys consistent top ranking pan India. Fast progressing in its 21st year, it offers an environment of academic excellence for the students by way of any-time accessible Heads of the Institution, strong faculty support, and a well equipped library.
Five Year B.A., LL.B Integrated Degree Course
Intake | No College or Department of studies in Law authorized to impart education in B.A.,LL.B. course shall admit more than 60 student in one division.
The University shall reserve the right to prescribe the number of division in each Law College or the Department of Studies in Law.
The Course Structure:
- The Course leading to a Bachelors Degree in Law (LL.B.,) is of Five years duration. LL.B., Degree is awarded to those students who successfully complete the five year course. Lateral entry and lateral exit are prohibited with effect from 2009, as per the Bar Council of India Rules.
- Teaching and training in the college are undertaken in accordance with the regulations of the Bar Council of India. The college being affiliated to Karnataka State Law University from the current academic year-2009 follows the syllabus prescribed by the university.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR ADMISSION
- An applicant who has successfully completed Pre-University course or Senior Secondary School Course (‘+2’) or equivalent such as (11 + 1, ‘A’ level in Senior School Leaving Certificate Course) from a recognized University of India or outside or from Senior Secondary Board or equivalent, constituted or recognized by the Union or by the State Government or from any equivalent institution from a foreign country recognized by the government of that country for the purpose of issue of qualifying certificate on successful completion of the course, may apply for and be admitted into the course.
- Provided that applicants who have obtained +2 Higher Secondary Pass Certificate of First Degree Certificate after prosecuting studies in distance or correspondence method shall also be considered as eligible for admission to the course.
Provided further that the applicants who have obtained 10+2 or graduation or post graduation through open Universities system directly without having any basic qualification for prosecuting such studies are not eligible for admission to the course.
- Minimum percentage of marks in qualifying examination shall not be below 45 (44.5) and above shall be treated as 45) of total marks in case of general category applicants and 40 (39.5 and above shall be treated as 40) of total marks in case of SC and ST applicants.
- Maximum age for seeking admission is limited to twenty years in case of general category of applicants and to twenty two years in the case of applicants from SC, ST and other backward communities as on 1st June.
Top Searched Links By College4u.in
- Top Medical College Karnataka | Top Medical College Bangalore | Top Raked College Karnataka
- Top 20 Engineering college Bangalore | Genuine rank of Top Engineering college
- Top 25 Pharma college india | NIRF Ranking| 2017 Genuine Ranking | Top Pharma Colleges India
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | Top Pharma College Bangalore | Genuine Ranking
- List Of Top Dental College Karnataka | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka | Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 Engineering College Pune | Genuine Ranking | Contact
- Top 20 MBA | PGDM | Management Colleges in Mumbai | Pune
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Bangalore
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Delhi-NCR
- Top 20 Computer Application BCA | MCA College Of Bangalore | India
- Top 25 Management College | BBA | BBM | BMS in Bangalore