- Address | Yelahanka, Bagalur Main Rd, Dwarka Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560063
- Establishment | 1993 | Bangalore | Karnataka | India
- College type | Private & Co-educational
- Management | Trust
- Approved By : AICTE | VTU | NBA | NAAC
- Brindavan College, Bengaluru, India is a premier educational institution of higher learning in the garden city of India, the Silicon Valley and the knowledge capital of India. The college is located in a calm, serene and eco-friendly environment in the back drop of the Hebbal lake surrounded by agricultural land and coconut groove of the University of Agricultural Sciences..The college is recognized by Government, approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
- Diploma in Engineering
College Of Architecture | B.Arch
- Course | Bachelor in Architecture Engineering B.Arch | Master in Architecture M.Arch
- Exam Required | NATA 2019 | Important Dates | New Rule Detail Click Here
- Duration | 5 Years, Full Time, Under Graduate Degree
- Eligibility | Must have appeared for NATA conducted by the Council of Architecture. In order to pass the Architectural Aptitude Test, a candidate must obtain a minimum of 40% marks Candidate must have passed 10+2/Pre-University Course or equivalent with minimum 50% of marks in aggregate and has studied Mathematics and English as compulsory subjects .
B.E/B.Tech Course Offered | BCE
- Duration | 4 years
- Eligibility | A good pass in the pre-university or XII standard or equivalent examination recognized by the university. However the candidate shall have secured 45% marks in the aggregate with Physics and mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the following subjects, namely, Chemistry, Bio-Technology, Computer Science, Biology and Electronics.
- Computer Science Engineering
- Information Science engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
M.E/M.Tech Course Offered in | BCE
- M.Tech – Civil Engineering – Structural Engineering
- M.Tech – Mechanical Engineering – Machine Design
Duration | 2 years
- Eligibility | Candidates who have acquired BE/B.Tech/ AMIE degree in Civil Engineering by securing not less than 50% marks in aggregate. However in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/Group 1 aggregate percent of marks in qualifying examination should not be less than 45%. The admissions are through central counseling on the basis of merit in PGCET or GATE. GATE qualified candidates are eligible for scholarship through AICTE. A few seats are also available under sponsored and Management quota.
M.C.A | Master of Computer Applications
- About the Course: Today’s era is an information era because of wide development in the field of Information Technology. The IT revolution has come in a big way, and thousands of students want to join the band wagon. The Master’s Degree course in Computer Applications (MCA) is one course which incorporates in its syllabus the Computer Applications study with an essence of Mathematics, Statistics and Human Resource Management. This is a prestigious 3- year (6 semesters) course for the graduates who want to establish their credentials in the field of Information Technology as specialists.
- Duration | 3 years
- Eligibility | The candidate shall have passed Bachelor Degree examination with not less than 50% of marks with Mathematics / Statistics / Computer Science / Computer Programming / Computer Applications / Business Mathematics / Business Statistics as one of the optional or electives at Degree level of Bengaluru University or any other University equivalent thereto with 50% marks.
M.B.A | Master of Business Administration
- About the Course: The MBA course is approved by AICTE, Govt. of India and is run under the curriculum of Visvesvaraya Technological University, The course is carefully designed and updated by the university keeping in view the changing needs of manufacturing and service industry. Upon successful completion of the course, the degree is awarded by Visvesvaraya Technological University.
- Duration | 2 years
- Exam Required for Admission | National Level Test/State Level Test / PGCET/ K-MAT score Certificate.
- Eligibility | Candidates who have passed Bachelor Degree examination of Bengaluru University with not less than 50% of marks in aggregate in all the three years of Degree examination or any other University equivalent thereto with 50% marks. However in case of candidates from Karnataka belonging to SC/ST & Cat-I the aggregate percentage of marks in the qualifying examination shall not be less than 45% of marks.
Top Recruiter of | BCE
|India Infoline||Ranbaxy Laboratories||Bank of America||Thomson Riders|
|Nandi Toyota||ISTQ Solutions||Essae Teraoka||Bull Gains Services|
|Shriram Life Insurance||ICICI Prudential Life Insurance||IDBI Bank||HDFC Standard Life Insurance|
|Lapp India||Future Group||Future Generali Life Insurance||Campus Select|
|Aviva Life Insurance||Cipla||Reliance Life Insurance||Wipro|
|IBM||Reliance Communications||HSBC Bank||Eureka Forbes|
Top Searched Links By College4u.in
- Top Medical College Karnataka | Top Medical College Bangalore | Top Raked College Karnataka
- Top 20 Engineering college Bangalore | Genuine rank of Top Engineering college
- Top 25 Pharma college india | NIRF Ranking| 2017 Genuine Ranking | Top Pharma Colleges India
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | Top Pharma College Bangalore | Genuine Ranking
- List Of Top Dental College Karnataka | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka | Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 Engineering College Pune | Genuine Ranking | Contact
- Top 20 MBA | PGDM | Management Colleges in Mumbai | Pune
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Bangalore
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Delhi-NCR
- Top 20 Computer Application BCA | MCA College Of Bangalore | India
- Top 25 Management College | BBA | BBM | BMS in Bangalore
- Top Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top Law College Pune | Mumbai | LLB | BALLB | BBALLB
- Top Law College Bangalore | LLB | BA LLB | BBA LLB | LLM | Ph.D