|MCI status:Not permitted for renewal of permission u/s 10(A) for 2015-16|
Career Institute Of Medical Sciences Hospital. MBBS 100 Seats. The Institute Of Medical Sciences is a private medical institution in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh offering MBBS Course. The college came into existence in the year 2011 and is managed by a trust.
The affiliation of this institution is to Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University, Faizabad.
MBBS Course – Career Institute Of Medical Sciences Hospital, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh undertakes the teaching and training of students for under-graduate course of MBBS. The medical college and the medical courses are recognized by Medical Council of India.
To make them understand the concept of community health education and be able to participate in the rural health care delivery programs existing in the country.
A. Adequate knowledge & understanding, pertaining to:
- Scientific foundation on which medical science is based.
- Development, structure & function of the whole body and associated structures.
- Clinical disciplines & methods providing a coherent picture of anomalies lesion & disease and preventive,
diagnostic & therapeutic aspects of treatment.
- Clinical experience for general medical practice.
- Constitution, biological functions & behavior of persons in health/sickness, influence of natural/social environment on state of health, in so far, as it affects dentistry.
B. Skill and knowledge necessary for day to day practice
- Diagnose & manage various common health problems.
- Prevent & manage complications (if any).
- Carry out certain investigative procedures & ability to interpret laboratory findings.
- Promote oral health & prevent oral diseases.
- Apply current knowledge of medical science in the best interests of patient/community.
- Maintain high standards of professional ethics/conduct. To improve awareness/solutions for oral health problems & needs of the community.
- Help & participate in the implementation of the National Oral Health Policy.