- ISO 9001:2008 certified institution | NAAC ‘A’ Grade accredited
- Address | Rajiv Gandhi Salai, Kanchipuram Dist., Kelambakkam, Tamil Nadu 603103
- Year of Establishment | 2007
- Affiliated University |Tamil Nadu Dr.MGR medical university Chennai | recognized by the Dental council of India.
- Management | Trust
- College Type | Private
- Courses Offered || BDS Bachelor of Dental Surgery | MDS Master of Dental Surgery
- Dental Council of India status | Recognized
Chettinad dental college and research institute(NAAC Accredited “A” grade institution) being a global center of excellence in learning, teaching, research, health care and service to the community has been established in the year 2007 by the visionary organization, Raja Sir Muthaiah Chettiar Charitable trust. Our institute is a post graduate college with 20 MDS seats and 100 undergraduate seats, affiliated to Tamil Nadu Dr.MGR medical university, Chennai and recognized by the Dental council of India.
The Chettinad Dental College and Research Institute is located in the Chettinad Health City in Kelambakkam on the Old Mahabalipuram road, otherwise known as Rajiv Gandhi Salai or the IT Highway. This stretch of road from Madhya Kailash temple on Sardar Patel road to Chettinad Health City is a 20km long toll road, with numerous hubs of the IT industry and several multinational companies located along it. It is one of the fastest growing roads in Asia, with at least 50 educational institutions and many residential complexes in the vicinity. The area between this OMR Road and GST Road is the area marked for the future expansion of Chennai.
Bachelor of Dental Surgery | BDS
Chettinad Dental College & Research Institute is a self financing institution affiliated to The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R Medical University and approved by Dental Council of India as per the notification of Ministry of Health and family welfare , Government of India.
- Intake Seats | 100
- General category | 41 Seat || NRI category | 9 Seats
- Tuition Fee structure for BDS 2017 is 5,00,000 Indian rupees / Per Annum
- Duration | 4 years plus 1 year compulsory rotatory internship.
- Eligibility | BDS NEET 2018
- Citizenship | Indian nationals.
- Age | Minimum 17 Years & Above
- Qualification | Pass in 10+2, A level, IB, American 12th grade or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English individually with a minimum of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology taken together.
Master of Dental Surgery | MDS
- The course shall be of 3 academic year duration, during which students are trained in clinical efficiency, laboratory work and research by experienced teachers. Each department is well equipped with state-of-the-art laboratories and equipment.
- The training of postgraduate for degree shall be full time with graded responsibilities in the management and treatment of patients entrusted to his/her care.
- Every Post Graduate candidate shall maintain a record of skills [Log Book] he has acquired during the three years training period, certified by the various Heads of Departments he has undergone training.
- The participation of the students in all facets of educational process is essential. Every candidate should take part in seminars, group discussions, case demonstration, clinics, journal review meetings, CPC and clinical meetings, symposia, conferences and lectures during each year as prescribed by the department. Every candidate should participate in the teaching and training programme of undergraduate students.
- Note | The minimum qualification for admission to the postgraduate program is a BDS degree or an equivalent degree recognized by DCI.
- Seat Matrix MDS | Total MDS Seats 20
Eligibility | The following requirements shall be fulfilled by every candidate to become eligible to appear for the final examination.
- A) Attendance: Each year shall be taken as a unit for the purpose of calculating attendance. Every candidate shall have not less than 80 % of attendance in each year of the course. However, candidates should not be absent continuously as the course is a full time one.
- B) Progress and conduct: Every candidate shall have participated in seminars, journal review meetings, symposia, conferences, case presentations, clinics and didactic lectures during each year as designed by the concerned department.
- C) Work diary and Logbook:Every candidate shall maintain a work diary and logbook for recording his/her participation in the training programmes conducted by the department.
- D)Dissertation:Acceptance of dissertation shall be a precondition for the candidate to appear for the final examination.
Top Searched Links Of College4u.in
- Top Medical College Karnataka | Top Medical College Bangalore | Top Raked College Karnataka
- Top 20 Engineering college Bangalore | Genuine rank of Top Engineering college
- Top 25 Pharma college india | NIRF Ranking| 2017 Genuine Ranking | Top Pharma Colleges India
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | Top Pharma College Bangalore | Genuine Ranking
- List Of Top Dental College Karnataka | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka | Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 MBA | PGDM | Management Colleges in Mumbai | Pune
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Bangalore
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Delhi-NCR
- Top 20 Computer Application BCA | MCA College Of Bangalore | India
- Top 25 Management College | BBA | BBM | BMS in Bangalore
Contact | 7411718005 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different .