- Address | Near Ravindra Bhavan, Sanquelim, Poriem, Goa 403505, India
- Establishment | 1993
- Affiliations | Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business, MORE
- Course Offered | MBA | PGDM
- Beginning of new academic session – JUNE 2019
- Approved By | AICTE | NBA | NACC | GOA University
How To Get Admission In GIM Goa ?
- Common Admission Test (CAT)
- Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT)
- XAT 2019
- CMAT – 2018-19
Application & Examination Dates
- Last date for online application for CAT is 15th December 2019 and for XAT/CMAT/GMAT is 3rd January 2019 (With late fee upto 7am on 7th January 2019)
- Applicants to GIM are required to take the XLRI Admissions Test XAT 2019 or CAT- 2019 of the Indian Institutes of Managements (IIMs) or GMAT examination taken in 2017 or 2018 or CMAT – 2018-19 of All India Council for Technical Education.
- The Goa Institute of Management (abbreviated as GIM-Goa), is a premier business school of India located in the state of Goa.
- The autonomous school is governed by a board, and offers a full-time MBA (PGDM) program (2 years), full-time MBA (PGDM)-Healthcare Management Programme (HCM), two-year PGDM in Big Data Analytics (BDA) and executive MBA (3 years) and also is a resource centre for PhD programs in management for Goa University. Current MBA classes have a size of approximately 240 students and Healthcare MBA class has a size of 60 students.
- GIM is a premier business school of India located in the state of Goa.
- The autonomous school is governed by a board, and offers a full-time MBA (PGDM) program (2 years), full-time MBA (PGDM)-Healthcare Management Programme (HCM) and executive MBA (3 years) and also is a resource centre for PhD programs in management for Goa University. Current MBA classes have a size of approximately 240 students and Healthcare MBA class have a size of 60 students. Goa Institute of Management has been consistently ranked as a top 25 B-School of India.
- As per AICTE norm, minimum 50% aggregate marks, (45% in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST category) in a three-year Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) recognized by the Association of Indian Universities / AICTE. Candidates who will complete all requirements for the degree by 5th June 2017 may also apply. If an applicant does not complete all the requirements of his/her degree by 5th June 2017, or does not obtain 50% aggregate marks in his/her degree, the offer of admission made to him will stand cancelled. The intake capacity for full time PGDM course is 240 and that for PGDM-HCM course is 60.
- For admission to the post graduate programme in business management 2017-2019, only those candidates who register for the XLRI Admissions Test XAT 2017 of Xavier Labour Relations Institute, Jamshedpur or CAT- 2016 of the Indian Institutes of Managements (IIMs) or GMAT conducted by Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC), taken in 2015 or 2016 or CMAT – 2017-18 of All India Council for Technical Education, may apply.
Course Offered In GIM
Post Graduate Diploma in Management
- The Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) is the flagship programme of GIM. It is a two-year, full-time residential programme. The first year comprises a core programme consisting of compulsory courses on the basics of every discipline in management aimed at developing a common foundation in management theory. The second year of the course consists of electives designed to cater to students’ interest and to develop proficiency in the area of their choice. Students need to select one Major and one Minor specialization from among the following offered – Marketing, Finance, HR, Operations. The coursework also requires the completion of an internship between the two years lasting for a total of eight to nine weeks. The current intake of the PGDM course is 240 students per year.
Post Graduate Diploma in Management – Healthcare Management
- Started from the 2013 academic year, the Post Graduate Diploma in Management – Healthcare Management (PGDM–HCM) programme is the newest course offered by GIM. As with the flagship PGDM course, it is a two-year, full-time residential programme. It has a total intake of 60 students per year.This unique programme prepares managers to take up challenging tasks in healthcare sector (i.e. Hospitals, Pharma, Medical Devices, Health Insurance, Health IT and Public Health) and are placed in reputed organizations through a dedicated placement team. This programme entails extensive practical training to students through weekly industry visits and regular talk by industry people. The programme is considered as one of the best in its kind for preparing managers for healthcare sectors. Initially started from its Heritage, Ribandar campus, the programme has been shifted to it new campus in Sanquelim from year 2016.
Post Graduate Diploma in Management – Part Time
- The Post Graduate Diploma in Management – Part Time (PGDM–PT) programme is a three-year part-time MBA programme designed for working professionals. The curriculum is designed to develop both conceptual and skill based competencies. It broadly follows the pattern proposed by the AICTE. It consists of core courses offered in the first year, elective courses offered in the second year, and project work in the third year. It is run from the heritage Ribandar campus. It has a total intake of 60 students per year.
- History | Located at Sanquelim as well as Ribandar, the business school was founded in 1993 when Romuald D’Souza (ex Director – XLRI, Jamshedpur and XIMB, Bhubaneswar) moved from XIM, Bhubaneswar to create a centre of learning and excellence in Goa.He along with Anwar Ali, C.M. Ramesh, Ranjini Swamy, V. Gopal, Suma Damodaran, and Uday Damodaran started the institute
Top Searched Links By College4u.in
- Top 100 Engineering College India | Admission in Best Engineering College | MHRD | NIRF Ranking 2019
- Top 100 Medical Colleges India | Admission in Best Medical College India In NEET 2019
- Top Medical College Karnataka | Top Medical College Bangalore | Top Raked College Karnataka
- Top 20 Engineering college Bangalore | Genuine rank of Top Engineering college
- Top 25 Pharma college india | NIRF Ranking| 2017 Genuine Ranking | Top Pharma Colleges India
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | Top Pharma College Bangalore | Genuine Ranking
- List Of Top Dental College Karnataka | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka | Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 Engineering College Pune | Genuine Ranking | Contact
- Top 20 MBA | PGDM | Management Colleges in Mumbai | Pune
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Bangalore
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Delhi-NCR
- Top 20 Computer Application BCA | MCA College Of Bangalore | India
- Top 25 Management College | BBA | BBM | BMS in Bangalore
- Top Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top Law College Pune | Mumbai | LLB | BALLB | BBALLB
- Top Law College Bangalore | LLB | BA LLB | BBA LLB | LLM | Ph.D
Contact | 7411718005 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different.