- Address |G.K.General Hospital Campus,, Bhuj, Gujarat 370001
- Year of Establishment | 2009 | Dated 13/07/2009 | India
- Management | Trust
- College Type | Private
- Affiliated University | KSKV Kachchh University | Bhuj
- Entrance Test Required | NEET
- MCI status | Recognized when degree granted on or after Feb.2012
- Gujarat Adani Institute of Medical Sciences | GAIMS | is a unique Public Private Partnership (PPP) venture between Adani Education and Research Foundation and Government of Gujarat.
- GAIMS is affiliated to KSKV Kachchh University.
- The Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India had issued the Letter of Permission (LoP) dated July 13, 2009 to GAIMS for starting a Medical College at Bhuj with total intake of 150 students from the academic year 2009-10. It was a notable milestone for GAIMS when the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India, issued the Letter of Final Recognition (LoR) dated June 16, 2014 for an annual intake of 150 students for M.B.B.S course.
- The 7th batch of 150 students has been admitted for the academic year 2015-16. The Orientation Programme of 7th batch students was held on 20th August, 2015.
- The 27-Acre campus of GAIMS, situated in the heart of Bhuj city in Kachchh District of Gujarat, houses the Hospital Building, Nursing School, Staff Residential Quarters and Students Hostels. The Medical College Complex is part of the same campus. GAIMS is committed to excellence in the field of Medical Education and Research.
- GAIMS teaching hospital, G.K. General Hospital, is a 750 bed multi-specialty Hospital.
Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery | MBBS
- Intake Seats | 150
- Duration | 4 ½ Years + One Year Compulsory Rotating Internship.
- Citizenship | Indian nationals.
- Entry Qualification | Any examination equivalent to H.S.C. / (10+2) examination,WITH (PHYSICS,CHEMISTRY,BIOLOGY)of any recognized Board/ University after 12 years of study.
50% in PCB for general category and 40% for reserved category.
- Admission Procedure | Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for admission to MBBS courses for the year 2017-18 from amongst the National Eligibility Cum Entrance (UG)
Test (NEET) – 2017 qualified candidates.
- Group of Subjects Specified | English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Botany and Zoology
- Age Limit | The lower age shall be 17 years .The upper age limit may be relaxed by three years for SC/ST candidates.
The post graduate specializations of 8 seats of 2 different courses are mentioned below for your perusal. Admissions are made based on the ranks obtained in all India as well as at state level Entrance Examination.
|S.No||PG Specializations in Adani Instt. of Medical Sciences Bhuj, Gujarat||PG Seats|
- Intake Seats | 8
- Duration | Diploma 2 yrs & MD/MS 3 years
Eligibility PG MD/MS : NEET
- Candidate should have obtained MBBS Degree from a MCI recognized institution.
- Candidate should have completed one year compulsory rotating internship after passing the final professional examination before 30th April of the Academic year.
Top Searched Links By College4u.in
- Top 100 Engineering College India | Admission in Best Engineering College | MHRD | NIRF Ranking 2019
- Top 100 Medical Colleges India | Admission in Best Medical College India In NEET 2019
- Top Medical College Karnataka | Top Medical College Bangalore | Top Raked College Karnataka
- Top 20 Engineering college Bangalore | Genuine rank of Top Engineering college
- Top 25 Pharma college india | NIRF Ranking| 2017 Genuine Ranking | Top Pharma Colleges India
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | Top Pharma College Bangalore | Genuine Ranking
- List Of Top Dental College Karnataka | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka | Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 Engineering College Pune | Genuine Ranking | Contact
- Top 20 MBA | PGDM | Management Colleges in Mumbai | Pune
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Bangalore
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Delhi-NCR
- Top 20 Computer Application BCA | MCA College Of Bangalore | India
- Top 25 Management College | BBA | BBM | BMS in Bangalore
- Top Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top Law College Pune | Mumbai | LLB | BALLB | BBALLB
- Top Law College Bangalore | LLB | BA LLB | BBA LLB | LLM | Ph.D
Contact | 7411718005 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different.