- Address | Jamanlal Goenka Dental College & Hospital, Babhulgaon, Maharashtra 444104
- Year of Establishment | 1989 | Akola | Maharastra
- Management | Trust
- College Type | Private College
- Course Offered | BDS
- Affiliated To | Maharashtra University of Health Sciences
- DCI Status | Recognised by The Dental Council Of India.
Jamanlal Goenka Dental College & Hospital Akola was established in 1989 to fulfill aspirations of students to obtain professional education and growing demand for education in dentistry in this region. Initially it was affiliated to the University of Poona. In April 1996, it became a constituent unit of Bharati Vidyapeeth University. The college has been recognized by the Dental Council of India. Over the years, this College has earned recognition and reputation at the National and International level. Currently, one undergraduate, eight postgraduate courses and eight PhD courses are offered at this College.
Bachelor of Dental Surgery | BDS
- BDS Intake Seats | 40
- Duration | 4 year academic course followed by 1 year of internship.
- Eligibility | BdS : NEET
- Citizenship | Indian nationals.
- Age Limit | 17 years And Above . Only those whose date of birth falls on or before 31 December are eligible.
- Qualification | 12th or (10+2) with Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English. Minimum 50% Marks.