- Address | Sawangi (Meghe), Wardha, Maharashtra 442005
- NAAC Accreditation Certificate – Grade ‘A’ || ISO Certification for DMIMS(DU)
- HRD Grade ‘A’ Letter – From Human Resource Department, Govt of India
- Year of Establishment | 1990
- Course Offered | MBBS | MD | MS | PG Diploma
- Affiliated University | Datta Meghe Instt. of Medical Sciences (Deemed University) | Nagpur
- Management | Trust
- College Type | Private
- MCI status | Recognized for 150 seats.(Prev. Under MUHS). Recognized for increase of seats from 150 to 200.
- MBBS Intake Seats | 200
- Duration: 4 ½ Years + One Year Compulsory Rotating Internship.
- Eligibility | MBBS:NEET
- Citizenship: Indian nationals.
- Date of Birth: Only those whose date of birth falls on or before 31.12.98 are eligible.
- Qualification: Pass in 10+2, A level, IB, American 12th grade or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English individually with a minimum of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology taken together.The minimum marks required for the admission should be 50% in PUC (PCB) or any other equivalent examination for the candidates of General Category. For the candidates belonging to SC/ST, the minimum percentage of marks required for the admission process should be 40% in PCB. Preference will be given to the merit students.
Post graduate MD/MS Intake
- Seats | 120
- Duration: 3 years
- Eligibility | PG MD/MS : NEET
MD/MS Degree and Diploma Courses:
- i) Candidate should have obtained MBBS Degree from a MCI recognized institution.
- ii) Candidate should have completed one year compulsory rotating internship after passing the final professional examination before 30th April of the Academic year.
Note:Candidates who have passed Diploma examination in the same subject, when he/she takes up Degree Course in the same Subject . Course duration of study will be 24 months.
|PG Specialization Courses|
|Diploma in Dermatology, Venereology and Leprosy|
|Diploma in Anesthesia (DA)|
|Diploma in Child Health (DCH)|
|Diploma in Clinical Pathology (DCP)|
|Diploma in Community Medicine|
|Diploma in Microbiology|
|Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology (DGO)|
|Diploma in Ophthalmology (DOMS)|
|Diploma in Orthopaedics (D Ortho)|
|Diploma in Oto-Rhino-Laryngology (DLO)|
|Diploma in Psychological Medicine (DPM)|
|Diploma in Radio-Diagnosis (DMRD)|
|M.Ch – Cardio Thoracic and Vascular Surgery|
|MD – Anaesthesiology|
|MD – Bio-Chemistry|
|MD – Dermatology , Venereology & Leprosy|
|MD – General Medicine|
|MD – Microbiology|
|MD – Paediatrics|
|MD – Pathology|
|MD – Pharmacology|
|MD – Physiology|
|MD – Psychiatry|
|MD – Radio Diagnosis/Radiology|
|MD – Social & Preventive Medicine / Community Medicine|
|MD – Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases / Pulmonary Medicine|
|MD/MS – Anatomy|
|MD/MS – Obstetrics & Gynaecology|
|MD/MS – Ophthalmology|
|MS – ENT|
|MS – General Surgery|
|MS – Orthopaedics|
- PG Specializations of 32 different courses for 120 seats are available in Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Sawangi (Meghe), Wardha, Maharashtra. Admissions are based on the competitive entrance examination conducted autonomously by Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Sciences (Univ.), Nagpur.
- Admission – For getting admission into MD, MS and MCh Courses in the medical institution, the MBBS graduates have to qualify Common Entrance Test – conducted by Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Sciences (Univ.), Nagpur.
- The selection of the students is done based on the ranks obtained in all India Entrance Examination.
- Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Sciences is a Public Trust registered under Bombay Public Trust Act, 1950. It was previously known as Smt.Radhikabai Meghe Memorial Medical Trust.The JNMC celebrated its Silver Jubilee in 2015, completing 25 years of its excellence in medical education. Committed to be the best, it caters to every aspect of medical education.It has world class infrastructure with sprawling campus spread over 122 acres having
- Eclassrooms, a Globally relevant updated Curriculum and ICT intense learning opportunities.
- It runs full spectrum of health education courses from Certificate to Doctoral (Ph.D). It has an under-graduate intake capacity of MBBS for 200 ; Post-graduation (MD/MS/ diploma) of 120 and super-specialisation (DM/MCh ) in Cardiac Anaesthesia and CVTS. These are recognised by the Medical Council of India.It is the Nodal Centre for Faculty development of Medical council of India.It is International training centre (AHA) accredited for conduction of BLS and ACLS courses.It houses unique and modern facilities such as Virtual learning centre having virtual dissection & virtual autopsy facilities; Clinical skill lab; Simulation ward;Integrated E-museum ; Digital library ; Animal research lab. and Central research laboratory for molecular , cellular and immunological analysis.It adopts learner centric methods for teaching & learning. These includes Problem based learning , Small group discussions, Students seminar , Integrated teaching ,Objectively structured Practicals and Clinics , Early clinical exposures , Clinico-pathological conferences, Staff research meets , Clinical symbiosis , Morning clinical meets and many more.It offers additional research opportunities for all learners as well as guidance and support for potential (slow) learners.
Top Searched Links By College4u.in
- Top Medical College Karnataka | Top Medical College Bangalore | Top Raked College Karnataka
- Top 20 Engineering college Bangalore | Genuine rank of Top Engineering college
- Top 25 Pharma college india | NIRF Ranking| 2017 Genuine Ranking | Top Pharma Colleges India
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | Top Pharma College Bangalore | Genuine Ranking
- List Of Top Dental College Karnataka | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka | Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 Engineering College Pune | Genuine Ranking | Contact
- Top 20 MBA | PGDM | Management Colleges in Mumbai | Pune
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Bangalore
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Delhi-NCR
- Top 20 Computer Application BCA | MCA College Of Bangalore | India
- Top 25 Management College | BBA | BBM | BMS in Bangalore
- Top Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top Law College Pune | Mumbai | LLB | BALLB | BBALLB
- Top Law College Bangalore | LLB | BA LLB | BBA LLB | LLM | Ph.D
Contact | 9036036290 | 9620557598