- Address | 11/07, Dwarka Sector 11, Near Metro Station, New Delhi, Delhi 110075.
- Establishment | 18 February 1995
- College Type | Private
- Management | Lal Bahadur Shastri Educational Society
- Approved By | All India Council for Technical Education AICTE | Ministry of Human Resource Development
- Introduction | Established by the Lal Bahadur Shastri Educational Society in 1995, it has emerged as one of the top business schools in the country. It takes pride in being one of the foremost institutes in providing value based management education, thus developing professionals with a humane and pragmatic approach on the march towards corporate excellence. The institute has state-of-the-art infrastructure and a fully air-conditioned building in Dwarka, New Delhi. The campus of the institute at Dwarka, is located near the Delhi Metro line and thus, can be reached with ease by students living anywhere in Delhi/NCR. Excellent arrangements for boarding, lodging, and other facilities have been made in Dwarka itself, for students desirous of residing near the campus.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (General)- 2 yrs Full-Time | Approved Intake: 180
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Finance)- 2 yrs Full-Time | Approved Intake: 60
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Executive)- 2 yrs Full-Time | Approved Intake: 60
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management – Part Time | Approved Intake: 60
- Masters in Computer Applications (Affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi)
- LBS Entrepreneurial and Incubation Centre (LBSEIC)
- LBS Risk Management Centre (LBSRMC)
- LBS Research Centre for Public Policy
Selection Procedure PGDM General & Finance
- Candidates are short-listed on the basis of CAT/ GMAT scores, prior academic performance, work experience, and other information disclosed in the Application form. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Group Discussion, Extempore, Written Analysis Test and Personal Interview, which will be held during February and March 2018.
- The weightage for final selection will be 60% for CAT/GMAT score and 40% for Group Discussion, Extempore and Personal Interview, past academic performance, written ability test and work experience.
Admission Procedure | Post Graduate Diploma in Management (General and Finance)
- The candidate must hold a bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA of any of the universities incorporated by an Act of the central or state legislature in India .
- other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of UGC Act, 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
- The bachelor degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary, schooling (10+2) or equivalent.
Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Executive)- 2 yrs Full-Time | Approved Intake: 60
The PGDM Executive is a full-time AICTE approved 15-month programme in the nature of an accelerated MBA designed specifically for high-performing professionals with work experience. Primarily aimed at grooming Experienced Executives for a General Management role in the Functional Domain with a Global Orientation, the programme is designed with five distinct modules, namely, foundation, functional, internationalization, integration, and dissertation. The programme brings a global perspective to the participants through an international immersion module as a part of the curriculum. which is designed to give students an opportunity to broaden learning and deepen knowledge about an increasingly globalized economic environment.
- Duration | 15 Months
- Eligibility | Three Year Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks. Minimum five years’ experience, Company sponsored candidates will be preferred. The selection will be based on the following criteria:
- Selection | CAT/GMAT recent scores/ test conducted by LBSIM and personal interview. International Immersion Prgramme-7-10 days
- Fees Structure
Post Graduate Diploma in Management – Part Time | Approved Intake: 60
Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Part-Time) programme consists of nine Trimesters. The first four trimesters primarily focus on basic courses to build a foundation of knowledge and skills required for more specialized study in various functional areas, to be pursued in the second year (fifth and sixth trimester) and third year (seventh, eighth and ninth trimesters) of the programme, during which electives will be offered to enable the participants to pursue in depth learning in the area of their specialization. The range of elective courses has been carefully planned to meet the needs of students, society, and the prospective employers.
- Eligibility | A graduate in any discipline from a recognized Indian or foreign university preferably with a minimum of two years’ work experience at an executive level in an industrial, commercial, service, or government organization is eligible to apply. In accordance with Shastriji’s slogan, “Jai Jawan Jai Kisan”, LBSIM provides management education to Defence personnel at a concessional fee structure.
- Admission Procedure | Admission shall be through Group Discussion (GD) and Interview, to be starting from the third week of March 2018 at LBSIM campus in Dwarka. However, the exact date/venue will be intimated by post and on website. The final selection will be based on performance in GD, interview, academic excellence and work experience. Selected candidates will be intimated by Registered Post/ Courier / Ordinary Post/E-mail/Website. No regret letters will be sent to those who do not make the grade. The institute does not take any responsibility for postal delays and / or loss in transit.Fees Structure