Direct Admission 2020 Session Contact 7411718005 | 9620557598
LPUNEST | Admissions 2020-21 Batch
- LPUNEST will be conducted in two schedules. After the end of each schedule, the scores (subject wise as well as total) obtained by the candidates will be provided to them. These scores will determine the amount of scholarship they will be availing. When the conduct of both the schedules is over, the final result sheet containing the ranks of the candidates from both Schedule I and Schedule II will be released. This final result sheet will be declared separately for all the programmes for which LPUNEST will be conducted. For candidates appearing in both the schedules, the best score out of the two will be considered for the ranking.
- Course Offered | MBA | PGDM | EMBA
- Duration | 18 Months | 24 Months
Minimum Eligibility |
- MBA Course Require | LPUNEST +10+2+3 Bachelors Degree With Minimum 50% From Recognized University .
- Good Score Of Entrance Exams Like | CAT | MAT | CMAT Also Welcome.
Important Dates For LPUNEST 2020
- Online Registration Starts on | S1 2nd week of September 2019 | S2 16th January 2020
- Slot Booking for Online Examination | S1 1st December 2019 | S2 1st March 2020
- Last date of submission of Application for LPUNEST | 15th January 2020* TO 31st March 2020*
- Dates of Entrance Examination # | S1 10th January – 25th January 2020 | S2 10th April – 25th April 2020
- Date of Admission ( S1 14th February – 31st March 2020 | S2 14th May – 30th May 2020)
Course Offered In LPU 2020-21 Batch
Interview and Results 2020
- After declaration of result, Interview process will be conducted. After qualifying LPUNEST, applicants can book their slot to appear for Interview. On the basis of performance in LPUNEST and Interview, applicant will proceed for admission subject to cut-off which might be different for different programmes. The interview will be evaluated on the basis of following parameters:
- Fluency of Speech
- Grammatically Correct
- Capacity to Elaborate
- Clarity of Thought
Career Orientation, Aspirations & Goals
- Clarity of Goals
- Leadership & Initiative
- General Awareness
Admission Process 2020
After clearing LPUNEST and Interview, the applicant needs to deposit the fee through Online Mode or manually by visiting the university campus/ Camp Office. For Admission, students need to follow these steps:
- The Applicant can select a programme of his/ her choice (cut off might be different for different programmes
- Deposit initial payment of Rs. 20,000/- (Application fee: Rs 500. Rest under Programme Fee of first semester.) to confirm the seat.
- Complete the Admission form.
- Upload the documents.
- Date of Birth proof (Matric certificate, PAN card, Aadhaar card),
- Graduation Pass Certificate. In case the Graduation pass certificate is not available at the time of filling this application form (recently appeared), it may be submitted later on also.
- All the submitted documents are to be verified from the originals within the prescribed timelines.
- Deposit the balance fee within the timelines prescribed by university.
Top Recruiters LPU Placement Record 2019
- 550+ Comapnies visiting LPU
- 28 Lac Highest package
- 40+ Companies offering dream packages
- 50+ Top recruiters
- 50k Highest stipend offered
Top Searched Links By College4u.in
- Top 20 MBA | PGDM | Management Colleges in Mumbai | Pune
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Bangalore
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Delhi-NCR
- Top Law Colleges In Bangalore | BALLB | BBALLB | B.Com LLB | LLB
- Top BBA (Aviation ) Colleges in Bangalore
- Top Hotel Management College Bangalore | List Of BHM Colleges In Bangalore
- Top 20 Engineering College Pune | Genuine Ranking | Contact
- Top 20 Computer Application BCA | MCA College Of Bangalore | India
- Top 25 Management College | BBA | BBM | BMS in Bangalore
Contact | 7411718005 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different