Course Offered 2019
- Master of business Administration | MBA
- Post Graduate Diploma Management | PGDM
Direct Admission Call us : 7707055155 / 09308468700
- Our Motive is to provide best information to the student , so we have surveyed and brings Top 20 best B-Schools / Management educational institutions in India. Students from all parts of India prefer Kolkata / West Bengal for higher education. Get the list of best 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Kolkata / West Bengal .
Ranking Based On Following Factors
- Top 100 Management College India Based on Genuine Last 2 Year Placement Record of 2017 | 2018 and the percentage of student placed Every Year .If All Student Placed From College Ranking will be in Top.
- Ranking Based On The Salary Offered Highest , Average And Minimum or Base Salary Offered.
- Faculty & External Faculty Visited College 2 Years.
- Number Of Company Visited For Placement.
- Location And City Of Colleges .
- City Where Company And College Situated .
- Infrastructure And Location Of The College.
- Safety And Exposure
Top MBA Entrance Exam In India For Year 2018 – 19
|CAT 2018||August 2018.|
25th November 2018.
|XAT 2018||August 20, 2018|
January 6, 2019
|August 28, 2018 (Tuesday)|
December 16 , 2018 (Sunday)
|20th December 2018|
10th February 2018
|July 01, 2018 to December 12, 2018|
December 22 – 23, 2018
|CMAT||October to December 2018|
|Christ University||Dec 08 ,2018|
January 15 2019
|Third week of January to Third week of February|
Second week of March
KMAT Karnataka Management Aptitude Test
|First week of June to Last week of July|
First week of August
Management College Kolkata | Top MBA College West Bengal
Ranked By College4u.in
- Eastern Institute for Integrated Learning in Management | Esplanade | Kolkata
- Budge Budge Institute of Technology
- Indian Institute of Social Welfare and Business Management
- Army Institute of Management | Kolkata
- Heritage Business School (HBS-Kolkata)
- Globsyn Business School
- Institute of Engineering and Management
- ICFAI Business School | IBS | Kolkata
- International School Of Business | ISB | Kolkata
- AMITY Global Business School | AGBS | Kolkata
- Techno India | SALT LAKE | Kolkata
- International School Of Business & Media | ISB&M | Kolkata
- Institute Of Management Study | IMS | Kolkata
- Future Business School | FBS | Kolkata
- Nalanda Institute Of Advanced Studies | NIAS | Kolkata
- Institute Of Business Management & Research | IBMR | Kolkata
- Carreograph Institute Of Management Studies | CIMS | Kolkata
- Calcuta Business School | CBS | Kolkata
- International Institute Of Management Science | IIMS | Kolkata
- Meghnad Saha Institute Of Technology | MSIT | Kolkata
- Pioneer College Of Management | PCM | Kolkata
- Institute Of Hotel Management Catering Technology & Applied Nutrion | IHM | Kolkata
- Goenka College Of Commerce And Bussiness Administration | Kolkata
- Guru Nanak Institute Of Hotel Management | GNIHM | Kolkata
- Gurukul Management Studies | GMS | Kolkata
- Annex College Of Management Studies | ACMS | Kolkata
- JIS University | Kolkata
- Unitedworld School Of Business | UWSB | Kolkata
- Future Institute Of Engineering And Management | FIEM | Kolkata
- Calcutta I nstitute Of Engineering And Management | CIEM | Kolkata
- Brainware Business School | BBS | Kolkata
- Camellia School Of Business Management | CSBM | Kolkata
- Eastern Institute Of Management | EIM | Kolkata
- Institute Of Environmental Studies And Wetland Management | IESWM | Kolkata
- International Institute Of Business Studies | IIBS | Kolkata
- Yotirmoy School Of Business | JSB | Kolkata
- NSHM Knowlegde Campus | Kolkata
- PRAXIS Business School | PBS | Kolkata
- Calcutta Media Institute | CMI | Kolkata
- Admission in these colleges based on Competitive examination Results Score . Admission Process for These Colleges Based on Ranking Following Exam
CAT 2018 Exam Dates and Overview
|Exam Name||Common Admission Test.|
|Board Name||Indian Institutes of Management.|
|Exam Level||All over India.|
|Starting date to apply||August 2018.|
|The last date to apply||September 2018.|
|Admit card||October to November 2018.|
|Exam date||November 2018.|
|Results date||Second Week of January 2018 (Tentative).|
|Rank Card available from||Second Week of January 2018.|
Courses Offered for CAT 2018 Examination
Indian Institute of Management offers many Business Administration Programs for the Candidates. The Courses offered through CAT are
- Post Graduate Management Programs (M.B.A).
CAT Exam Eligibility Criteria
Check the points available below to know the eligibility criteria for the Common Admission Test.
- The Candidates must finish the Bachelors Degree with minimum 50% of marks from a recognized university are eligible for the CAT exam.
- The Students belonging to SC, ST, PWD Category must attain minimum 45% marks in the Bachelors Degree Exam.
- The Applicants completing the Final Year Under Graduation Course are also eligible to apply.
- CAT Preparation Tips | TO get a seat in your dream college, one must need to have a proper preparation. Everything is possible with the Perfect Planning and Time Management. So, work hard with concentration to achieve your goal. Start your preparation for the CAT 2018 Exam from now itself. Here, we have provided everything which is necessary for your preparation.
XAT 2019 Registration & XAT 2019 Application form
- XAT 2019 Registration and Application Process has started on Monday August 20, 2018. The last date to apply for XAT 2019 is November 30, 2018 without late fee. The XAT 2019 Exam will be held on January 6, 2019 in a changed pattern as computer based test. The XAT 2019 Registration would remain open till December 7, 2018 with late fee. XAT Exam Registration is available online only at XAT website. The XAT Registration charges include the XAT application form fees along with XAT exam 2019 registration fee.
XAT 2019 Registration Dates & Fee
XAT 2019 Registration commences
August 20, 2018
XAT Registration 2019 Ends without Late Fee
November 30, 2018
XAT Registration Charges without Late Fee
XAT 2019 Registration Ends with Late Fee
December 7, 2018
XAT Registration Charges With Late Fee
XAT Exam Eligibility
- XAT Eligibility is probably the simplest one among all the National Level MBA entrance exams. XAT Exam Eligibility needs only a pass in your bachelor’s degree while other exams need a particular percentage of marks. The XAT exam eligibility over the years has remained unchanged. XLRI does not propose to change the XAT 2019 exam eligibility either.
XAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria at a Glance
XAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Completed Minimum 3 Years Bachelor’s Degree or in the Final Year of Bachelor’s Degree
No Age Restriction
Eligible Entrance Exam for XLRI
Eligible Genders for XAT 2019
Other Eligibility Requirements
1.Valid Mail ID throughout the process
2.Operating Contact phone Number throughout the XAT process
December MAT 2018
- The application process for Management Aptitude Test (MAT) February will begin from the 20th December. MAT 2018 application form can be filled in both online and offline mode. Registration will start from 20th December onwards and last date for Online Registration is 26th January 2018 (Friday)
About MAT 2018
- Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is a standardized test being administered since 1988 to facilitate Business Schools (B-Schools) to screen candidates for admission to MBA and allied program
- Govt. of India, Ministry of HRD approved MAT as a national level test in 2003. Any B-School – national or international – can consider MAT Score as an admission input based on the Score Cards issued to the candidates. The largest test of its kind in the nation, MAT will continue to be your passport to over 600 B-Schools across India
- Eligibility Criteria | Graduates in any discipline are eligible to apply for MAT 2018. The Final year students of Graduate Courses are eligible to apply
Mode of Test
- Candidate can choose any one of the two options to take the test:
- Paper Based Test (or) Computer Based Test
- Paper Based Test: 04th February 2018 (Sunday)
- Computer Based Test: 10th February 2018 (Saturday) onwards**
- *If the number of candidates registered for Computer Based Test is limited and can be accommodated in a single day; the test will be completed on 10th February 2018 itself
Information on CMAT Exam
- CMAT 2019 exam will henceforth be conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA) instead of All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) as per the directions of Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India.
- The CMAT is a three-hour computer based online test which is conducted in a session to assess the applicant’s ability across various segments like Quantitative Technique, Logical Reasoning, Language Comprehension and General Awareness. CMAT 2019 permits B-schools to screen candidates that best suit their prerequisites. AICTE will conduct CMAT 2019 in January for admission to the colleges that offer MBA and for those which run postgraduate diploma in management programs.
- CMAT 2019 Registration is open from October to December 2018.
- AICTE has been conducting CMAT two times in a year during the months of September and February. AICTE has now decided to hold only one CMAT Online Test from the Academic Year 2017 onwards.
- For the Academic Year 2019, the CMAT Test will be in January 2019.
- The Master of Business Administration (MBA or M.B.A.) is a master’s degree in business administration (management). The MBA degree originated in the United States in the early 20th century when the country industrialized and companies sought scientific approaches to management. The core courses in an MBA program cover various areas of business such as accounting, applied statistics, business communication, business ethics, business law, finance, managerial economics, management, marketing and operations in a manner most relevant to management analysis and strategy.
- Most programs also include elective courses and concentrations for further study in a particular area, for example accounting, finance, and marketing. MBA programs in the United States typically require completing about sixty credits, nearly twice the number of credits typically required for degrees that cover some of the same material such as the Master of Economics, Master of Finance, Master of Accountancy, Master of Science in Marketing and Master of Science in Management.
- The MBA is a terminal degree and a professional degree. Accreditation bodies specifically for MBA programs ensure consistency and quality of education. Business schools in many countries offer programs tailored to full-time, part-time, executive (abridged coursework typically occurring on nights or weekends) and distance learning students, many with specialized concentrations.
- A postgraduate diploma (PgD, PgDip, PGDip, PG Dip., PGD, Dipl. PG, PDE) is a postgraduate qualification awarded after a university degree. It can be contrasted with a graduate diploma. Countries that award postgraduate diplomas include but are not limited to Australia, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Germany, Hong Kong, Jamaica, Spain, South Africa, India, Ireland, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Nigeria, the Philippines, Portugal, Russia, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Poland, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Sweden, the United Kingdom, and Trinidad and Tobago. Level of education and recognition differ per issuing country.
- In India, there are a number of institutes and universities offering postgraduate diploma programs (PG Diploma). These post-graduate diploma programs are mainly one-year programs that are divided into two to four semesters, depending on hands-on training, field work, and credit requirements. These are master’s level programs that only cover the essentials. These programs are mainly targeted to offer professional education and training to the candidates for the better employment opportunity and industry readiness.
- It is designed to provide in-depth exposure to concepts, scientific principles, implementation methodology of new approaches. Post-graduate diplomas in Management, Post-graduate diploma in Banking & Finance,Remote Sensing & GIS,Robotics, Industrial Maintenance Engineering and Advanced Manufacturing Technology, are examples of courses offered in India.
- Certain institutes provide postgraduate diploma programs which satisfies the credit requirement for a master’s program with increased number of lower credit courses for 2 years, this programs are provisionally considered equivalent to a master’s level. Postgraduate diploma programs are meant for those with a bachelor’s degree to gain an advanced technical grasp and to those with a master’s degree to enhance their interdisciplinary/translational grasp.
College In Campus Facilities
- Boys Hostel
- Girls Hostel
- Banks /ATM
- Guest Room
- IT Infrastructure
Top Searched Links By College4u.in
- Top Engineering Colleges In India | Genuine Rank Of 100 Engineering College Based On Placement
- Top 100 Engineering College India | Admission in Best Engineering College | MHRD | NIRF Ranking 2019
- Top 100 Medical Colleges India | Admission in Best Medical College India In NEET 2019
- Top Medical College Karnataka | Top Medical College Bangalore | Top Raked College Karnataka
- Top 20 Engineering college Bangalore | Genuine rank of Top Engineering college
- Top 25 Pharma college india | NIRF Ranking| 2017 Genuine Ranking | Top Pharma Colleges India
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | Top Pharma College Bangalore | Genuine Ranking
- List Of Top Dental College Karnataka | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka | Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 Engineering College Pune | Genuine Ranking | Contact
- Top 20 MBA | PGDM | Management Colleges in Mumbai | Pune
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Bangalore
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Delhi-NCR
- Top 20 Computer Application BCA | MCA College Of Bangalore | India
- Top 25 Management College | BBA | BBM | BMS in Bangalore
- Top Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top Law College Pune | Mumbai | LLB | BALLB | BBALLB
- Top Law College Bangalore | LLB | BA LLB | BBA LLB | LLM | Ph.D
Direct Admission Contact Us For Further Query
Contact | 7411718005 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different.Admission Possible Only in Private Colleges.