- Address | No.58, Palace Road, Vasanth Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560052, India
- Establishment | 1948
- Approved By | AICTE | National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) |NBA
- Direct Admission 2023 | 7411718005 | 9620557598
School of Management
- The Department of Business Studies was established in 1993 and offers two undergraduate programs in Business Management.
- BBA –Regular (Specialization in Finance, Marketing, HRM and International Business) and BBA – (Business Analytics).
The program content is delivered by highly experienced, qualified and professional faculty, both full time and visiting.
- Industry experts constitutes the BOS on a regular basis to make the content industry ready. The institution offers excellent infrastructure, like state of art auditorium, seminar halls, Net enabled library and Computer Centre, A.V Rooms etc.
MBA/PGDM | 4 Courses
- MBA – Two Year Full Time Approved by AICTE & Bengaluru City University
- PGDBA / PGDIB and Credit Transfer Programs
BBA | 3 Courses
- BBA – Regular (Specialization in Finance/Marketing/HR & IB)
- BBA – Branding & Advertising
- BBA – Business Analytics in Association with Miles Education
Duration | 3 Years
Eligibility | Students who have completed two years Pre-University Examinations of Karnataka State or Equivalent Examination thereto shall be eligible to seek admission to Com Degree Course.
- B.Com | 8 Courses
- MCA | 1 Courses
- M.A. | 3 Courses
- B.Voc | 2 Courses
- M.Com | 3 Courses
- B.Sc. | 19 Courses
- B.A | 15 Courses
- M.Sc.| 12 Courses
Direct Admission 2023 | 7411718005 | 9620557598
- Mount Carmel College Established In 7Th July 1948 Bangalore . MCC Is One Of The Most Famous College For Girls In India. Positioned At Palace Road Heart Of The Bangalore City .
- MCC Has Been Evaluated And Re-Accredited By National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) And Rewarded ” A” Grade
Under Graduation Programs
- Bachelor Of Business Administration | BBA (Regular)
- Bachelor Of Computer Application | BCA
- B.Com (Regular)
- B.Com (Industry Integrated)
- B.Com – BMTT (Business Management in Travel & Tourism)
- B.Com(Business Process Services)
Post Graduation Programs
- M.Com – Industry Integrated
DEPARTMENT OF TRAVEL AND TOURISM
Courses | UG | CBCS Semester system
- HJTT | History, Journalism, Tourism
- BMTT | B Com | Travel and Tourism
- PYPT | Physical Education, Psychology, Tourism
- Bachelor of Vocational Course in Hospitality & Tourism | BHT
- Post Graduate Diploma in Tourism | PGDT
- Year of Establishment | 2012
- Eligibility | 10+2 PASS With 60% marks Student must be proficient with General Knowledge and Current Affairs.
Note: Following are compulsory as per Bangalore University for course completion
- Students must undertake an Educational Tour to write Tour Report.
- Students must undertake 06 weeks Summer Internship after second year final exams.
- All students have to wear uniform with blazers for prescribed practical classes.
PGDM | Courses Offered in Mount Carmel Institute of Management | MCIM
- Master of International Business | MIB
- PGDBA | One Year Full time
- Diploma and Post graduate Diploma – Evening Section
Admission Procedure 2023-24
Exam required | XAT | CAT | MAT | CMAT
- Admission process starts in January every year after the declaration of XAT results. Those who have cleared MAT exams held in December and CAT exams are also eligible to apply.
- The total seats available are 120.
- Minimum 50% Required in Graduation .
- Admission is for Women only.
- Eligible students are required to fill in the online application. All the columns in the online application form needs to be filled in.
- FEES Changes Every Years For Current fees detail Contact Us 7411718005 | 9620557598
- Mount Carmel College, Bangalore is a women’s college in Vasanth Nagar of Bangalore, Karnataka, India that was established on 7 July 1948. The college offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses. The college is ‘A+’ accredited by NAAC and was awarded Five Stars by NAAC.
- The college is affiliated to Bangalore University but functions as an autonomous institution. The college has a sister institution Mount Carmel Institute Of Management which offers Post Graduation Diploma in Business Management for women.
- Mount Carmel College is a member of 29 clubs and associations that conduct several events and competitions across the year. In 2008 it was ranked by India Today as one of the top three colleges in Karnataka in the fields of arts, science and commerce.
- The programs offered under Commerce and Management gives the students a theoretical and practical exposure to the world of business.
- The courses offered initiates students into the principles and practices of advanced accounting and the dynamics of management, together with marketing, banking, auditing, company law, secretarial practice and allied disciplines. The list of core combinations available in B.Com / M.Com is as follows:
Mount Carmel College In Campus Facilities
- Girls Hostel
- In Campus Banks Facilities
- Guest Room
- IT Infrastructure
Top Searched Links By College4u.in
- Top B.Sc Visual Communication colleges in Bangalore
- Top B.Sc Fashion and Apparel Design colleges in Bangalore
- Top B.Sc Graphic / Web Design Colleges in Bangalore
- Top B.Tech Fashion Technology Colleges In Bangalore
- Top Polytechnic College Bangalore | Diploma in Engineering colleges in Bangalore
- Top Hotel Management College Bangalore | List Of BHM Colleges In Bangalore
- Top Mass Communication Colleges in Bangalore
- Top BBA (Aviation) Colleges in Bangalore | Best Airport Management College Bangalore
- Bachelor Of Physiotherapy Colleges In Bangalore | BPT | MPT College
- B.Sc. (Forensic Sciences) Colleges in Karnataka | Top B.Sc. Forensic Sciences College Bangalore
- Top B.Sc. (Perfusion Technology) Colleges in Bangalore
Contact | 7411718005 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different.