- Address | Anand Sojitra Road, Karamsad, Anand, Gujarat 388325
- Year of Establishment |1987 | India
- Management | Trust
- College Type | Private
- Affiliated University | Sardar Patel University
- Entrance Test Required | NEET
- MCI status | Recognized for 100 seats. Permitted for increase of seats from 100 to 150 u/s 10(A) for 2016-17. The permission is conditional granted by Oversight Committee
Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery | MBBS
- Intake Seats | 150
- Duration | 4 ½ Years + One Year Compulsory Rotating Internship.
- Citizenship | Indian nationals.
- Entry Qualification | Any examination equivalent to H.S.C. / (10+2) examination,WITH (PHYSICS,CHEMISTRY,BIOLOGY)of any recognized Board/ University after 12 years of study.
50% in PCB for general category and 40% for reserved category.
- Admission Procedure | Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for admission to MBBS courses for the year 2017-18 from amongst the National Eligibility Cum Entrance (UG)
Test (NEET) – 2017 qualified candidates.
- Group of Subjects Specified | English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Botany and Zoology
- Age Limit | The lower age shall be 17 years .The upper age limit may be relaxed by three years for SC/ST candidates.
Post graduate MD/MS
The post graduate specializations of 72 seats of 32 different courses are mentioned below for your perusal. Admissions are made based on the ranks obtained in all India as well as at state level Entrance Examination.
- Intake Seats | 72
- Duration | Diploma 2 yrs & MD/MS 3 years
Eligibility PG MD/MS : NEET
- Candidate should have obtained MBBS Degree from a MCI recognized institution.
- Candidate should have completed one year compulsory rotating internship after passing the final professional examination before 30th April of the Academic year.
PG Course Detail
|Diploma in Dermatology, Venereology and Leprosy|
|Diploma in Anesthesia|
|Diploma in Child Health|
|Diploma in Clinical Pathology|
|Diploma in Community Medicine|
|Diploma in Industrial Health|
|Diploma in Microbiology|
|Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology|
|Diploma in Ophthalmology|
|Diploma in Orthopaedics|
|Diploma in Oto-Rhino-Laryngology|
|Diploma in Public Health|
|Diploma in Radio-Diagnosis|
|Diploma in Tuberculosis & Chest Diseases|
|MD – Anaesthesiology|
|MD – Bio-Chemistry|
|MD – Dermatology , Venereology & Leprosy|
|MD – General Medicine|
|MD – Microbiology|
|MD – Paediatrics|
|MD – Pathology|
|MD – Pharmacology|
|MD – Physiology|
|MD – Radio Diagnosis/Radiology|
|MD – Social & Preventive Medicine / Community Medicine|
|MD – Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases / Pulmonary Medicine|
|MD/MS – Anatomy|
|MD/MS – Obstetrics & Gynaecology|
|MD/MS – Ophthalmology|
|MS – ENT|
|MS – General Surgery|
|MS – Orthopaedics|
- Our Under Graduate and Post Graduate students regularly participate in National and International conferences, and have received awards for their papers.
- PSMC has experienced and dedicated faculty. More than 500 original research papers have been published in reputed scientific journals in India and abroad.
- PSMC has state-of-the-art research and development facilities, a library and other infrastructure support systems. The musea attached to the departments of Anatomy, Community Medicine, Pathology, Forensic Medicine and Pharmacology offer a treasure trove of information.
- In December 2010, Medical Council of India (MCI) had recognized Pramukhswami Medical College (PSMC) as MCI Regional Center for faculty development. The regional centerat PSMC is now the top performer among eighteen centers in the country.
- In February 2014, MCI has recognized it as Nodal Center for faculty development to conduct advance course starting from September 2014. In July 2014, MCI President Dr.Jayshree Mehta presented a certificate of appreciation to PSMC for its contribution in national faculty development program.
- With many of our faculty being Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research in India (FAIMER) fellows, the PSMC has been accorded with the recognition of being the first education centre of FAIMER in India.
- Charutar Arogya Mandal has entered into an MOU for education and research with University of Massaachusetts, Worcester Campus in July 2013 for a term of three years.
Top Searched Links By College4u.in
- Top 100 Engineering College India | Admission in Best Engineering College | MHRD | NIRF Ranking 2019
- Top 100 Medical Colleges India | Admission in Best Medical College India In NEET 2019
- Top Medical College Karnataka | Top Medical College Bangalore | Top Raked College Karnataka
- Top 20 Engineering college Bangalore | Genuine rank of Top Engineering college
- Top 25 Pharma college india | NIRF Ranking| 2017 Genuine Ranking | Top Pharma Colleges India
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | Top Pharma College Bangalore | Genuine Ranking
- List Of Top Dental College Karnataka | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka | Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 Engineering College Pune | Genuine Ranking | Contact
- Top 20 MBA | PGDM | Management Colleges in Mumbai | Pune
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Bangalore
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Delhi-NCR
- Top 20 Computer Application BCA | MCA College Of Bangalore | India
- Top 25 Management College | BBA | BBM | BMS in Bangalore
- Top Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top Law College Pune | Mumbai | LLB | BALLB | BBALLB
- Top Law College Bangalore | LLB | BA LLB | BBA LLB | LLM | Ph.D
Contact | 7411718005 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different.