- Address | Off Avanashi Road, Peelamedu, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu 641004.
- EST | 1985
- Course Offered | MBBS | PG Diploma | MD | MS | DM | M.CH
- MCI status | Recognized Increase of MBBS Seats for 2021 Is 250.
- Name of Medical College | PSG Institute of Medical Sciences, Coimbatore|
- Affiliated University | The Tamilnadu Dr. MGR Medical University, Chennai
- Management | Private
- Admissions 2021 | 9620557598 | 7411718005
Fees Structure 2021 Batch
- Govt Quota-Rs 4,00,000
- Mgmt Quota-Rs 12,50,000
- NRI Quota -Rs 23,50,000
Management /NRI Quota Seats & Cutoff
- PSG, Medical college Coimbatore has 35% of MBBS Seats allotted through Management Quota and NRI Quota.
- NEET 2021 State Score for Management/ NRI Quota Seats as Shown below:
Category & Score 2021 Expected
- Management | 442
- NRI | 194
- BC | 469
- BCM | 468
- MBC | 429
- SC | 353
- SCA | 287
PSG Medical College
- The Institute of Medical Sciences in Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu has increased its MBBS seats from 100 to 150.The increase is done with the approval of Medical Council of India.
- PSG Institute of Medical Sciences increases MBBS Seats for the aspirants of Tamil Nadu to take admission in the medical college for pursuing MBBS Course.
- The seats are allotted to the students on 12th Class marks for 50% government quota seats.
- The remaining 50% seats are given to the students who have obtained ranks in the Entrance Test conducted by TPPCA.
- TPPCA stands for Tamil Nadu Private Professional Colleges Association. This is a private un-aided educational institutions association.
- PSG Institute of Medical Sciences is in the southern state of Tamil Nadu and the affiliation of the medical college is to The Tamilnadu Dr. MGR Medical University, Chennai.The management of this Institute of Medical Sciences in Coimbatore is a private trust.The medical college is an unaided educational institution having the recognition of Medical Council of India.
Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery | MBBS
- MBBS Seats | 150
- Duration | 4 years plus 1 year compulsory rotatory internship.
- Eligibility | MBBS: NEET 2021
- Citizenship | Indian nationals.
- Date of Birth | 17 Years Only those whose date of birth falls on or before December of Admission Year are eligible.
- Qualification | Pass in 10+2, A level, IB, American 12th grade or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English individually with a minimum of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology taken together
PG MD/MS Intake 2021
- Seats | 76
- Duration | Diploma 2 yrs & MD/MS 3 years
- Eligibility |PG MD/MS | NEET
- i) Candidate should have obtained MBBS Degree from a MCI recognized institution.
- ii) Candidate should have completed one year compulsory rotating internship after passing the final professional examination before 30th April of the Academic year.
- PG Specialization of 46 different courses for 191 seats is available in Sri Ramachandra Medical College & Research Institute, Chennai. Admissions are based on the competitive entrance examination conducted autonomously by Sri Ramachandra Medical College & Research Institute, Chennai.
- Admission in PG Course – For getting admission into PG Diploma MD / MS / DM / MCh course in SRMC, the MBBS graduates have to qualify Common Entrance Test – conducted by Sri Ramachandra Medical College & Research Institute. The selection of the students is done based on the ranks obtained in all India Entrance Examination.
PG COURSES PERMITTED BY MCI
|PG Degree Courses||Total Number of Seats|
|MD Community Medicine||2|
|MD General Medicine||6|
|MD General Surgery||4|
|MD Obstetrics & Gyn.||4|
|PG Diploma Course||Total Number of Seats Permitted|
|DA (Diploma inÂ Anesthesiology)||2|
|DCH(Diploma in Child Health)||2|
|DGO ( Diploma inÂ Ob. & Gyn.)||3|
|Super Speciality||Total Number of Seats Permitted|
|Mch. Paediatric Surgery||1|
Top Searched Links By College4u.in
- Top Medical College Karnataka | Top Medical College Bangalore | Top Raked College Karnataka
- Top 20 Engineering college Bangalore | Genuine rank of Top Engineering college
- Top 25 Pharma college india | NIRF Ranking| 2017 Genuine Ranking | Top Pharma Colleges India
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | Top Pharma College Bangalore | Genuine Ranking
- List Of Top Dental College Karnataka | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka | Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 Engineering College Pune | Genuine Ranking | Contact
- Top 20 MBA | PGDM | Management Colleges in Mumbai | Pune
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Bangalore
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Delhi-NCR
- Top 20 Computer Application BCA | MCA College Of Bangalore | India
- Top 25 Management College | BBA | BBM | BMS in Bangalore
- Top Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top Law College Pune | Mumbai | LLB | BALLB | BBALLB
- Top Law College Bangalore | LLB | BA LLB | BBA LLB | LLM | Ph.D
Direct Admission 2021 Contact 9620557598 7411718005 MBBS Admission MD MS Admission 2021