- Address | P.B. No. 20, B.B. Road, Chikkaballapura, Karnataka 562101.
- Courses Offered : B.E/B.Tech|M.E/M.Tech | MBA | MCA
- Rankings In Karnataka : Rank 31
- Established | 1986 | Bangalore | Karnataka | India
- Affiliated | VTU
- Exam Required for Admission | COMEDK
- Management | Trust
- College Type | Autonomous
- Approved By | AICTE | VTU | NBA | NAAC
- Sri Jagadguru Chandrasekaranathaswamiji Institute of Technology also known as SJCIT is an Engineering college established in the year 1986 under Sri Balagangadharanatha Swamiji.
- It is located in the city of Chikballapur in the Chikballapur district of Karnataka in India and 20 Kilometers from Bangalore international airport. SJCIT is affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University. It is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education, accredited by the National Board of
- Accreditation and has ISO 9001:2000 certification. The total area of the college campus extends up to 53 acres (210,000 m2) with an instructional area of 23000 sq.m. The principal of the college is Dr. Ravikumar K.M. This institution has been built and run by the Sri Adichunchanagiri Shikshana Trust and has various sister colleges across Karnataka.
B.E in the following fields of specialization
- Aeronautical engineering(Intake-60)
- Aerospace Engineering ( 60 Seats )
- Computer Science and Engineering (Intake-120)
- Electronics and Communication Engineering (Intake-120)
- Information Science and Engineering (Intake-120)
- Civil Engineering (Intake-120)
- Mechanical Engineering (Intake-120)
- Telecommunication Engineering (Intake-60)
- Duration | 4 years (8 semesters)
- Eligibility | 2nd PUC/12th Std/equivalent examination with Physics & Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with English as one of the languages and obtained 45%of marks inaggregate in Physics, Mathematics and any one of the following subjects: Chemistry/Biology/ Biotechnology/Computer Science/Electronics.In case of candidates belonging to Karnataka SC/ST and other backward classes( Category 1, 2A, 2B, 3A and 3B), the minimum marks for eligibility will be 40% in aggregate in optional subjects in qualifying examination.
Post Graduate programs
- M.Tech (Digital Communication and Networking)
- M.Tech (Computer Science & Engineering)
- M.Tech (Industrial Automation and Robotics)
- M.Tech (Machine Design)
- M.Tech (Signal Processing)
- M.Tech (Structural Engineering)
- Master of Business Administration | M.B.A
Duration | 2 Years
- Pass in B.E. / B. Tech examination with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in relevant field of VTU or any other university / institution or any other examination recognized as equivalent. PGCET/eligible GATE score compulsory.
- A.M.I.E qualification in respective branches shall be equivalent to B.E/B. Tech courses of VTU for admission to M-Tech.Equivalence certificate from Association of Indian Universities is a must in case of foreign degrees.
- In case of candidates belonging to SC, ST and category1, the aggregate percentage of marks in the qualifying examination shall not be less than 45%.
- Candidates with degree from distance mode of education are not eligible under any quota, i.e Govt / Management.
In Campus Facilities
- In Campus Boys Hostel
- In Campus Girls Hostel
- Banks / ATM
- Guest Room
- IT Infrastructure
Branch wise Top Searched Links By College4u.in
- Top Computer Science Engineering College Bangalore
- Top Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering College Bangalore
- Top Architecture College Bangalore | B.Arch Admission 2020
- Top 10 Engineering Deemed University Bangalore
- Top Biotechnology Engineering College Bangalore
- Top Biomedical Engineering College Bangalore
- Top Mechatronics Engineering College Bangalore 2020
- Top Automobile/Automotive Engineering College Bangalore
- Top Mechanical Engineering Colleges in Bangalore
- Top Civil Engineering Colleges in Bangalore
- Top Marine Engineering College India
- Top Textile Technology Engineering College Bangalore
- Top Petroleum Engineering College Bangalore
- Top Mining Engineering College Bangalore
Contact | 7411718005 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different.