Direct Admission 2021-22 Batch In Cardiac Perfusion Technology | CPT
What is B.Sc perfusion technology?
- Cardiac Perfusion Technology (CPT) is an Undergraduate Program offered Cardiovascular perfusion is the science of providing extra corporeal circulation in order to artificially support and temporarily replace a patient’s respiratory and circulatory systems.
- Duration | 3 Years
- Eligibility | B.Sc. in Perfusion Technology. 10+2 education completed in the Science stream from a recognized educational Board. Physics, Chemistry, English and Biology as the main subjects of study at the 10+2 level. A minimum aggregate score of 50% (45% for SC/ST/OBC candidates) at the 10+2 level.
Contact Us @ 7411718005 | 9620557598
Perfusion Technology Colleges in Bangalore Ranked By College4u.in
Latest Ranking Of Colleges For 2021-22 Batch
- Vydehi Institute Of Medical Science | VIMS Bangalore
- Shridevi Institute of Paramedical Sciences | Tumkur
- Faculty of Life and Allied Health Sciences | M. S. Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences
- JSS University | Department Of Allied Science
- Rajarajeshwari Medical College Of Allied Health Science | RRMCH Bangalore
- Dayananda Sagar Institutions Bangalore | Department Of Allied Science
- Narayana Hrudayalaya College Of Allied Health Science | Bangalore
- R R Institute Of Allied Health Science | Chikkabanavara | Bangalore
- Acharya Institute of Health Sciences | AIHS Bangalore
- Sapthagiri Institute Of Medical Science And Research Centre | SIMSRC Bangalore
- Faculty of Allied Health & Basic Science | Yenepoya Deemed to be University | Mangalore
- Srinivas University Mangalore | College Of Allied Health Science
- Allied Health Science Courses | Shri Sathya Sai Medical College Bangalore
- AJ Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre | Paramedical courses
- KLE Academy of Higher Education and Research | Department Of Allied Health Science | Belagavi
- The Oxford Medical College Hospital Research Centre | Bangalore | Karnataka
- Harsha Institute of Allied Health Sciences | Bangalore
General Query Asked By Students
What is perfusion technology salary?
- The base salary for Cardio-Pulmonary Perfusionist ranges from $115,228 to $140,180 with the average base salary of $128,386. The total compensation, which includes bonus, health and retirement, can vary anywhere from $115,487 to $140,497 with the average total compensation of $128,469.
What does a Perfusionist do?
- A Perfusionist, also known as a clinical Perfusionist, Cardiopulmonary bypass Doctor, Perfusiologist, clinical perfusion Scientist, or cardiovascular Perfusionist, is a healthcare professional who uses the cardiopulmonary bypass machine (heart–lung machine) during cardiac surgery and other surgeries that require …
How much does a cardiovascular perfusionist make an hour?
- The average hourly rate for Cardio-Pulmonary Perfusionist ranges from $56 to $68with the average hourly pay of $62. The total hourly compensation, which includes bonus, health and retirement, can vary anywhere from $56 to $68 with the average total hourly compensation of $62.
What education is required for a Perfusionist?
- A bachelor’s degree in a medical or science field (such as chemistry, biology, medical technology, etc.) Completion of a perfusionist certificate or master’s degree, which includes clinical training. Strong anatomical knowledge. Familiarity with surgical technology.
Is Perfusionist a doctor?
- Cardiac Perfusionists are not doctors or nurses. Cardiac perfusion is an allied health career. A cardiac perfusionist, also known as a Certified Clinical Perfusionist (CCP), is a specialized medical professional who operates what you may know as the “heart-lung” machine.
College Usually In Campus Facilities
- Boys Hostel
- Girls Hostel
- Banks / ATM
- Guest Room
- IT Infrastructure
Top Searched Links By College4u.in For Biology Students After 12th Career Options
- Top Medical College Bangalore | MBBS Admission 2021 | NEET 2021 Updates
- List Of Top Dental College Bangalore | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | B.Pharma Admission 2021
- Top Homeopathic College Karnataka | BHMS Direct Admission 2021
- Top BVSc Colleges In Karnataka | Veterinary Colleges 2020 Ranking
- Top BNYS Colleges in Bangalore | Bachelor of Naturopathy And Yogic Sciences Karnataka
- Unani Medical Colleges in Karnataka | BUMS
- Top Allied Science Colleges In Bangalore | B.Sc. Allied Health Sciences
- Top Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top Homeopathic BHMS Medical College in Kolkata | West Bengal
- Top Hotel Management College Bangalore | List Of BHM Colleges In Bangalore
Direct Admission Contact Us For Further Query
Contact | 9036036290 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different.Admission Possible Only in Private Colleges.