For Direct Admission in 2022-23 Batch BBA BBM BMS MBA
Contact Us 7411718005 | 7707055155
What are different BBA streams And which BBA Demand is More ?
- Bachelor of Business Administration BBA Aviation in Bangalore
- Human Resource Management.
- Marketing Management.
- Accounting and Finance.
- International Business.
- Environmental Management.
- Entrepreneurship development and Management.
- Retail Supply Chain Management.
- Rural Marketing Management.
BBA College Bangalore Ranked By College4u.in
- Eligibility | For admissions into BBA courses In Bangalore , students are needed to clear the 10+2 or equivalent examination from any recognized board or school. Some colleges consider the criteria of securing 50% marks in the qualifying exam. The age should be between 17 to 25 years.
- Christ University | BBA | Bangalore
- St. Joseph College of Business Administration | Bangalore
- M S Ramaiah College of Commerce | BBA | B.Com Admission Bangalore
- Mount Carmel College | Only for Girls | BBA | B.Com Bangalore
- Alliance University | Anakel International Campus
- Center For Management Studies | Jain University | Bangalore
- Institute of Finance and International Management | IFIM | Private
- Dayanada Sagar Business School | Bangalore
- International School of Business & Research | ISBR
- Ramaiah Institute Of Management Studies | RIMS | Bangalore
- Institute of management | PES University
- New Horizon College of Management | Bangalore
- Acharya College of Management | Bangalore
- Presidency University | Bangalore
- The Oxford College of Business Management | Private | Bangalore
- Reva Institute of Technology and Management | Reva University
- Garden City College of Management Studies | University
- Kristu Jayanti College of Management | Private
- International School of Management Excellence | ISME Bangalore
- CMR Institute of Management | Bangalore
BBA College Usually In Campus Facilities
- Boys Hostel
- Girls Hostel
- Banks / ATM
- Guest Room
- IT Infrastructure
What does a BBA stand for?
- The Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA or B.B.A.) is a bachelor’s degree in commerce, Arts and business administration. In the United States, the degree is conferred after four years of full-time study in one or more areas of business concentrations.
What kind of jobs can you get with a BBA ?
- Accountant. Accountants are good with numbers, detail oriented, and enjoy helping others. …
- Financial Advisor.
- Commodities Trader.
- Human Resources.
- Loan Officer.
- Real Estate Agent.
What can be done after BBA ?
- Pursue A Postgraduate Degree In Management. BBA lays the foundation for MBA. …
- Get A Job. …
- Become An Entrepreneur. …
- Work In The Government Sector. …
- Work In Foreign Embassies. …
- Specialize In A Branch Of Your Choice. …
- College placement. …
- Going for trending jobs.
- Our Motive is to provide best information to the student , so we have surveyed and brings Top 20best B-Schools / Management educational institutions in India. Students from all parts of India prefer Bangalore for higher education. Get the list of best 25 BBM / BBA / Management Colleges in GARDEN CITY Of India Bangalore For Year 2018 .
- Ranking we are Providing Based on Last 2 years Placement Records of the Management Colleges of BANGALORE.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA or B.B.A.) is a bachelor’s degree in commerce and business administration. The degree is designed to give a broad knowledge of the functional aspects of a company and their interconnection. BBA programs expose students to a variety of “core subjects” and allow students to specialize in a specific academic area. The degree also develops the student’s practical managerial skills, communication skills and business decision-making capability.
- Get the rankings of Best 10 BBA ( Bechelor of Business Administration) colleges in India 2018 based on placement, Academic excellence, Infrastructure, education, faculty, intellectual capital and so on..
- We Done The Survey and Brings you Top 25 BBA/ BBM Colleges of Bangalore
Why you should do a BBA course ?
- BBA will help you to acquire professional skills during your career as a management professional. This course will give you an overall understanding on business process and develop business skills such as communication skills, critical thinking, leadership and decision making.
What are the benefits of doing BBA?
- The main advantage of the BBA program is that aspirants can pursue the MBA program after completing the same. They can specialize in their desired disciplines while pursuing the MBA program. The different specializations in the MBA program include Systems, Finance, Human Resource, Marketing and so on.
What is the use of BBA course?
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) degree offers fundamentaleducation in management and business principles. BBA students can specialize in a wide range of areas such as computer information system, finance, international business, and marketing.
What can I do after BBA other than MBA?
- MBA. MBA is the best master’s degree to take after the completion of BBA. …
- CA. …
- Bank PO or Indian Railways. …
- Start-Up Entrepreneurship. …
- Hotel Management. …
- Law. …
- Pick up a job. …
- Event management.
Is BBA good for future ?
- If you wanna pursue your career in Management field, than BBA is the best option.UPES Dehradun is very good option. This college is very good if you want to pursue your BBA in core domain . … BBA aka ‘Bachelor of Business Administration’ is an UG course which can be applied after 12th from any stream.
Which is better B Com or BBA ?
- Both BBA and Bcom offer similar career Opportunity. If students are willing to do an MBA, then BBA might be the better option. But if the students interested to become a CA, CS or CFA, then B.com will be a better option for students. BBA is a 3 year undergraduate degree level course.
Is maths compulsory for BBA ?
- It is not necessary to have maths in class 12 in order to pursue BBA in India.There are some colleges like NMIMS SCHOOL OF COMMERCE, in which maths iscompulsory for admission.It is because the curriculum there is very exhaustive and requires quantitative and analytical skills.
Top Searched Links By College4u.in
- Top B.Sc Visual Communication colleges in Bangalore
- Top B.Sc Fashion and Apparel Design colleges in Bangalore
- Top B.Sc Graphic / Web Design Colleges in Bangalore
- Top B.Tech Fashion Technology Colleges In Bangalore
- Top Polytechnic College Bangalore | Diploma in Engineering colleges in Bangalore
- Top Hotel Management College Bangalore | List Of BHM Colleges In Bangalore
- Top Mass Communication Colleges in Bangalore
- Top BBA (Aviation) Colleges in Bangalore | Best Airport Management College Bangalore
- Bachelor Of Physiotherapy Colleges In Bangalore | BPT | MPT College
- B.Sc. (Forensic Sciences) Colleges in Karnataka | Top B.Sc. Forensic Sciences College Bangalore
- Top B.Sc. (Perfusion Technology) Colleges in Bangalore
Contact | 7411718005 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different.