Top 20 Law Colleges in Bangalore 2022-23 Batch
Integrated undergraduate degrees | B.A. LL.B | BBA. LLB | B.Com LL.B | B.Sc. LL.B
- These degrees are mostly offered in the autonomous law schools having a duration of five years.
- Course Duration | 5 Years
- Eligibility Criteria | The basic eligibility criteria for pursuing a B.A. L.L.B. integrated degree is qualifying 10+2 or equivalent examination with at least 50% marks in the aggregate. Also, there are several state level entrance exams conducted for admission into B.A. L.L.B. integrated degree course.
Direct Admission Contact | 7411718005 | 9620557598
Top 10 Law College Bangalore Ranked By College4u.in
- School of Law | Christ University (SLCU) | Bangalore
- Ramaiah College Of Law | M.S Ramaiah Trust | Bangalore
- Reva University | School of Legal Studies
- St. Joseph’s College of Law | SJCL Bangalore
- RV Institute of legal studies | RVILS Bangalore
- BMS College of Law | BMS Trust | Bangalore
- Faculty of Law | PES University Bangalore
- Alliance School of Law | Alliance University | Anekal | Bangalore
- IFIM Bussiness School | Bangalore
- International School of Business Research | ISBR | Bangalore
Law Colleges Not Consider Under Top 10 Ranking
- School Of Law | Presidency University Bangalore | Karnataka
- K.L.E. Society’s Law College | Bangalore
- Al-Ameen College of
Law | Bangalore
- National LAW School Of India University | Bangalore
- Ramaiah Institute of Legal Studies | RILS | Bangalore
- Visveswarapura College of Law | vokkaligara sangha Trust | Bangalore
- Seshadripuram Law College | SLC Bangalore
- CMR Institute of Law Studies | Bangalore
- Vivekananda College
of Law | Bangalore
- The Oxford College Of Law | Bangalore
- Rajiv Gandhi
College Of Law | Bangalore
- Ramamanohar Lohia College Of Law | Bangalore
Direct Admission In BA LLB | BBA LLB | B.Com LLB
Contact | 7707055155 | 7411718005
Others Academic Degrees In LAW
- In India, a student can pursue a legal course only after completing an undergraduate course in any discipline. However, following the national law school model, one can study law as an integrated course of five years after passing the senior secondary examination.
- Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.) – The LL.B. is the most common law degree offered and conferred by Indian universities which has a duration of three years. Almost all law universities follow a standard LL.B. curriculum, wherein students are exposed to the required bar subjects.
- Master of Laws (LL.M.) – The LL.M. is most common postgraduate law degree which has a duration of one/two years.
- Master of Business Law
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.)
- Integrated MBL-LLM/ MBA-LLM. -Generally a three years double degree integrated course with specialization in business law.
Some Query Basically Asked By Students
What’s the difference between B.B.A LLB and B.A LLB ?
- BBA LLB is also a five year Program.The main Difference Between these courses is that BA LLB covers arts subjects with law. On the other hand BBA LLB covers management and business subjects along with law. However the career opportunities for both these courses are same.
What is the difference between BA LLB and BCom LLB ?
- The legal knowledge derived is the same in all the three courses, but it changes the way you approach the legal subjects. A relatively new addition is BSc LLB. … The BCom LLB is a blend of Commerce and Law subjects whereas BBA LLB covers Business and Management topics.
What is BA LLB degree ?
- BA LLB is an abbreviated version of the popular integrated Bachelor of Law course at undergraduate level. … After the completion of this integrated course one is eligible to work as a legal practitioner.
What is the difference between 3 year LLB and 5 year LLB ?
- Both the courses include summer training and also the students attend court. In BALLB after 5 years the student gets two degrees one for BA and another for LLB. While in LLB he gets the degree of LLB.
What is the maximum age limit for LLB ?
- The Bar Council Of India has withdrawn the age restriction to take admission in law courses. The students are allowed to take admissions in colleges/universities in LLB or LLM courses without any age limit. the general category for the LLB Course was30 years and for SC/ST and OBC, the age limit was 35 years.
Top Searched Links By College4u.in
- Top Medical College Karnataka | Top Medical College Bangalore | Top Raked College Karnataka
- Top 20 Engineering college Bangalore | Genuine rank of Top Engineering college
- Top 25 Pharma college india | NIRF Ranking| 2017 Genuine Ranking | Top Pharma Colleges India
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | Top Pharma College Bangalore | Genuine Ranking
- List Of Top Dental College Karnataka | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka | Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 Engineering College Pune | Genuine Ranking | Contact
- Top 20 MBA | PGDM | Management Colleges in Mumbai | Pune
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Bangalore
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Delhi-NCR
- Top 20 Computer Application BCA | MCA College Of Bangalore | India
- Top 25 Management College | BBA | BBM | BMS in Bangalore
Contact | 7411718005 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different