Top Mass Communication Colleges In Bangalore
- B.A. – Communication and Media Psychology | 3 Years
- B.A. (Hons.) – Mass Communication | 4 Years
- Bachelor of Mass Communication (BMC) | Candidates wishing to apply for B.A. Mass Communication course need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria: 10+2 qualification in any stream, completed from a recognized educational Board. A minimum aggregate score of 55% (50% for SC/ST/OBC candidates) at the 10+2 level.
- M A | Master of Arts [MA] (Mass Communication) The basic eligibility for admission to MA in Mass Communication is a Bachelor degree in any stream of minimum 3 years duration. It is not compulsory to have a Bachelor degree in Journalism or Mass communication but it certainly gives an edge.
For Direct Admission Contact | 7707055155 | 7019582681
- Mass communication is the study of how people exchange their information through mass media to large segments of the population at the same time with an amazing speed.
- In other words, mass communication refers to imparting and exchanging information on a large scale to a wide range of people.
- It is usually understood for relating newspaper, magazine, and book publishing, as well as radio, television and film, even via internet as these mediums are used for disseminating information, news and advertising.
- Mass communication differs from the studies of other forms of communication, such as interpersonal communication or organizational communication, in that it focuses on a single source transmitting information to a large number of receivers.
- The study of mass communication is chiefly concerned with how the content of mass communication persuades or otherwise affects the behavior, the attitude, opinion, or emotion of the person or people receiving the information.
Definition of mass communication
- Normally, transmission of messages to many persons at a time is called mass communication. But in complete sense, mass communication can be defined as the process through which a message is circulated extensively among people nearby and also throughout far extending areas such as entire countries or the globe.
What is Mass Communication ?
- Mass communication is the process of transmitting messages to a large number of scattered audiences ….
- Through mass communication, information can be transmitted quickly to a large number of people who generally stay far away from the sources of information. Mass communication is being done through many mediums, such as radio, television, social networking, billboards, and newspapers.
Mass Communication College Ranked By College4u.in
- IIFA Multimedia | B.B.A. – Media, Entertainment and Management
- Christ (Deemed to be University) | B.A. – Communication and Media Psychology
- MS Ramaiah College Of Arts Science & Commerce | B.A. – Journalism, Psychology, Optional. English
- Center for Management Studies (Jain University) – CMS | B.A. – Journalism & Mass Communication
- The Oxford College of Arts | B.A. – Journalism, Psychology, Economics | B.A. – Journalism, Psychology
- Wigan and Leigh College (WLC) India | B.A. (Hons.) – Mass Communication | B.A. (Hons.) – Media Production | 4 Years
- AAT College | B.Sc. – Visual Communication
- CREO Valley School of Film and Television | B.J. – Bachelor’s in Journalism
- AIMS Institutes | B.A. – Journalism, Psychology
- Al-Ameen College of Arts Science and Commerce
- Bishop Cotton Womens Christian College | B.A. – Psychology, Journalism
- BMS College for Women | B.A. – Journalism, Psychology
- FLAME University | M.B.A. – Communication Management
- Garden City University | B.A. – Psychology, Journalism | B.A. (Hons.) – Journalism
- IFIM College | B.A. – Journalism, Psychology
- iPixio Design College | Diploma – Media Design Professional
- KLES S Nijalingappa College | B.A. – Journalism, Political Science | B.A. – Journalism, Psychology
- Kristu Jayanti College | B.A. – Journalism, Political Science | B.A. – Journalism, Psychology, Computer Science
- Krupanidhi Degree College | B.A. – Psychology, Journalism
- M.E.S. College Of Arts Commerce & Science | B.A. – Psychology, Journalism
- Maharani Laxmi Ammanni College | B.A. – Journalism, Sociology | B.A. – Psychology, Sociology,Journalism
- Mount Carmel College (Autonomous) | B.A. – History, Journalism, Travel & Tourism | B.A. – Political Science, Economics, Journalism
- N.M.K.R.V. First Grade College For Women | B.A. – Journalism, Women Studies, Psychology
- Presidency College Bangalore | B.A. – Journalism, Political Science | B.A. – Journalism, Psychology
- Reva University | B.A. – Psychology, Journalism
- St. Francis de Sales College | B.A. – Journalism, Psychology, Communicative | B.A. – Journalism, Psychology
- St. Josephs College (Autonomous) | B.A. – Psychology, Journalism
- Symbiosis School of Media and Communication | M.B.A. – Communication Management
- The National College | B.A. – Psychology, Sociology, Journalism
Important Query Asked By Students
What is difference between journalism and mass communication ?
- So, there is a difference between the two programs. Mass Communication is a broader field while Journalism is a narrow field. … Mass Communication deals with the procedure of conveying or transmitting a message to the general population through media like radio, newspapers, magazines, television, internet and so on.
Is there any entrance exam for mass communication ?
- Indian Institute of Mass Communication (IIMC) Entrance Exam is a university-level test for admission toPG Diploma courses in Journalism.The exam is conducted by Indian Institute of Mass Communication. This year, the exam is scheduled for May 26 & 27 (tentative) in offline (pen-paper) mode.
What is the fees of mass communication ?
- The fees of government colleges will vary from Rs. 11,659 to Rs. 1,10,000 for the entire course. However, fees for mass communication courses offered by private universities will vary from Rs. 2.5 to Rs. 3.5 lakh for the entire course.
What are the 4 major functions of mass communication ?
- It is the primary means of communication used to reach the vast majority of the general public. The most common platforms for mass media are newspapers, magazines, radio, television, and the Internet.
What is mass communication examples ?
- Common communication channels in mass communication include television, radio, social media, and print media. Examples of mass communication include commercial advertising, public relations, journalism, and political campaigning.
What can you do with a mass communications degree ?
- Journalism. …
- Public Relations. …
- Corporate Communications. …
- Advertising. …
- Marketing. …
What are the 5 types of media ?
- Modern media comes in many different formats, including print media (books, magazines, newspapers), television, movies, video games, music, cell phones, various kinds of software, and the Internet. Each type of media involves both content, and also a device or object through which that content is delivered.
How many types of mass communication are there ?
- Four | There are basically four forms of mass communication largely known or categorized by the media industry as well as institute. Journalism :- it can be print journalism, like you newspaper’s, tabloid, magazines, weekly newsletters etc.
Can I do mass communication after 12th science ?
- Career in Mass Communication & Journalism is the BEST option for after 12th Pass out students. Arts, Commerce and Science streams student can also join Mass Communication & Journalism degree and diploma courses.
Mass Communication College In Campus Facilities
- Boys Hostel
- Girls Hostel
- Banks / ATM
- Guest Room
- IT Infrastructure
Top Searched Links By College4u.in
- Top 100 Engineering College India | Admission in Best Engineering College | MHRD | NIRF Ranking 2019
- Top 100 Medical Colleges India | Admission in Best Medical College India In NEET 2019
- Top Medical College Karnataka | Top Medical College Bangalore | Top Raked College Karnataka
- Top 20 Engineering college Bangalore | Genuine rank of Top Engineering college
- Top 25 Pharma college india | NIRF Ranking| 2017 Genuine Ranking | Top Pharma Colleges India
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | Top Pharma College Bangalore | Genuine Ranking
- List Of Top Dental College Karnataka | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka | Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 Engineering College Pune | Genuine Ranking | Contact
- Top 20 MBA | PGDM | Management Colleges in Mumbai | Pune
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Bangalore
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Delhi-NCR
- Top 20 Computer Application BCA | MCA College Of Bangalore | India
- Top 25 Management College | BBA | BBM | BMS in Bangalore
- Top Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top Law College Pune | Mumbai | LLB | BALLB | BBALLB
- Top Law College Bangalore | LLB | BA LLB | BBA LLB | LLM | Ph.D
Contact | 7411718005 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different.