Direct Admission in MD/MS Ayurveda 2022
Further Inquiry Contact 7411718005 | 9620557598
AIPGET NEET 2022 Result Awaiting
- AIAPGET | All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test
|Category||Eligibility Criteria||Cut off out of 480|
Latest Updates on AIAPGET 2022
- Sep 26, 2022: AIAPGET 2022 exam city intimation slip are expected to be available from Oct 5, 2022.
- Sep 26, 2022: AIAPGET 2022 admit cards are expected to be released online on Oct 10, 2022.
- Sep 19, 2022: AIAPGET 2022 will be conducted on Oct 15, 2022, in two shifts.
- Application Fees : 2,500
- Number Of Question | 120
- Read more at: https://www.entrancezone.com/exam/aiapget
- Examination Modes : Computer Based Test
- Exam Conducting Body : National Testing Agency (NTA)
- Courses : MD, MS, PG DIP MED
MD Ayurveda Admission Process 2022
- Admission to the course is based on the candidate’s performance in a relevant entrance test conducted. The entrance test consists of multiple choice questions which must be completed within 1 hour & 15 minutes
- Candidates must score a minimum aggregate score of 50% to qualify the entrance test. Syllabus for the written examination is based on the topics covered in the last qualifying examination.
- Duration | 3 Years
- Bachelor’s degree in Ayurveda or equivalent discipline From Recognized University.
- Graduation BAMS completed from a recognized university.
- A minimum aggregate score of 50% at both Higher & Senior Secondary levels (classes 10th & 12th), and at the level of graduation.
- Candidates who have completed a course recognized by the CCIM and completed 6 months to 1 year of House Job are eligible to appear in the entrance examination.
Top MD Ayurveda College Ranked By College4u.in
- Sri Kalabyraveshwara Swamy Ayurvedic Medical College | Bangalore | karnataka
- SDM College of Ayurveda | Hassan | karnataka
- JSS Ayurved Medical College | Mysore | Karnataka
- Alva Ayurvedic Medical College | Moodbidri | Karnataka
- Indian Institute Of Ayurvedic Medicine Research | Bangalore | Karnataka
- Ayurved Mahavidyalaya | Old Hubli | Karnataka
- Ashwini Ayurveda Medical College & Research Centre | Tumkur | Bangalore
- Shri Vijay Mahenthesh Ayurvedic Medical College | Bagalkot | karnataka
- NK Jabashetty Siddharudh Math Ayurved Medical College | Bidar | Karnataka
- TMAE Society’s Ayurved Medical College | Hospet | karnataka
- Ramakrishna Ayurvedic Medical College | Bangalore | Karnataka
- KVG Ayuraved Medical College & Hospital | Sulliya | Karnataka
- A.L.N. Rao Memorial Ayurvedic Medical College | chikmangalur | karnataka
- Shri JG Cooperative Hospital Ayurved Medical College | Belgaum | karnataka
- Mahaganapati Ayurvedic College | Dharwad | Karnataka
Course Offered In MD & MS Ayurveda
- There would be no one specific answer for this, for one it would be a clinical subject but for another one it would be non clinical. It all depends on what gets your interest the most. Clinical subjects are said to have an edge over non clinical subjects but I have seen many successful non clinical MDs doing well in life. If you love research work or teaching etc you can opt for Ras Shastra, rog nidan, sharir rachna or any non clinical branch. But if you love general medicine or treating children or operating patients etc and you want to attend patients in an OPD in Ayurvedic hospital you can opt for Kaya chikitsa, bal rog, shalya tanta etc. (you can also opt for non clinical subject and still practice privately)
- M. S. in Prasuti Tantra & Streeroga
- M. S. in Shalakya Tantra | Netra Roga Vigyana
- M. S. in Shalya Tantra | Samanya
- M. D. in Panchakarma
- M. D. in Kayachikitsa
- M. D. in Swasthavritta
- M. D. in Rasashastra & Bhaishajya Kalpana
- M. D. in Dravyaguna Vigyana
- M. D. in Ayurveda Samhita
MD in Ayurveda Introduction
MD in Ayurveda | What is it About ?
- Ayurveda has been the main guiding force in drug discovery from traditional medicine. In concept, this system is rooted in folk or ethno-medicine, and in practice it shows further refinement and development in accordance with local traditions. Isolation of active principles from crude drugs, their pharmacological evaluation, therapeutic testing, and clinical application resulted in the genesis of modem or Allopathic medicine.
- To keep the opportunity alive for further development in traditional as well as modem medicines, it is necessary to have an uninterrupted connection with ethno-medicine. Since the practice of ethno-medicine is based on the age-long indigenous knowledge which has been orally transmitted through generations, and sustained in traditions, there is an urgent need to document such knowledge. The on-going strategies adopted in India to document the precious traditional knowledge and conserve medicinal plants are based on Ayurveda.
what are The Career or Job Options After MD Ayurveda ?
- Ayurveda Therapist | Average Annual Salary Offered INR 3,20,000 . An Ayurvedic Practitioner uses holistic techniques from India to help patients maintain a healthy life, eliminate impurities, reduce stress, and fight diseases. Through observation techniques that focus on the interconnectedness between body, mind, and spirit, such practitioners assess the entire well-being of the patient. Ayurvedic Practitioners assess dietary habits, lifestyle choices, and mental states. Once the cause of the imbalance is analysed, the Practitioner draws from numerous treatments to find the best remedy.
- Ayurveda Specialist | Average Annual Salary Offered INR 7,00,000 | Ayurveda Practitioners diagnose people through visual and tactile observations and analyses of patients’ medical histories and lifestyles. They practise Ayurvedic remedies such as herbal supplements and oils, massage, and yoga. In addition, they direct patients to change dietary habits or lifestyle choices.
- Ayurveda Medical Officer | Average Annual Salary Offered INR 1,60,000 | Ayurvedic Health Counsellors are certified by the National Ayurvedic Medical Association (NAMA), and dispense Ayurvedic medical advice and treatments.
- Food Services Manager | Average Annual Salary Offered INR 5,40,000 | Food Service Managers are responsible for managing the operations of a food service outlet, such as a grocery store, restaurant or cafeteria. Food Service Managers perform a range of duties, including duties related to customer service, administration, and management. Though no formal education is required for Food Service Managers, some postsecondary schooling or professional experience in the field is typically needed.
- Restaurant Manager | Average Annual Salary Offered INR 4,09,000 | Restaurant Managers need to have excellent interpersonal and organizational, leadership skills, and reliability. They need to be physically fit and have the stamina necessary for administrative tasks. They must have good communication skills, such as for giving orders and providing direction to staff.
About AIAPGET 2021
- AIAPGET 2019 is an all India ranking examination for various AYUSH MD / MS / PG DIPLOMA Courses in Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha & Homeopathy systems of medicine.
- No other entrance examination, either at state or institution level, shall be valid for admission to MD / MS / PG DIPLOMA Courses in Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha & Homeopathy systems of medicine.
SCOPE OF AIAPGET 2021
- AIAPGET 2019 will be a single entrance examination namely ‘All India AYUSH Post Graduate Entrance Test 2018’ for admission to Postgraduate AYUSH Courses for the academic session 2019-20 which will include the following:
- All India (Open/Other states) and State quota seats for admission to MD / MS / PG DIPLOMA Courses in Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha & Homeopathy system of medicine for all AYUSH Colleges, Institutions & Universities/ Deemed Universities across the country.
- No any AYUSH Colleges, Institutions/Universities/Deemed Universities shall be conducting any separate entrance exam for admission to AYUSH MD / MS / PG DIPLOMA Courses for the academic session 2021.
- AIIA/MoA does not verify the information provided by the candidates during online registration and hence candidature will be purely provisional subject to fulfillment of eligibility criteria as per CCIM/CCH/States/Universities/Institutions/ Deemed Universities concerned.
Scheme Of AIA PGET | Allocation of time for the AIA PGET 2020 shall be as follows
- Candidate Entry Time at Reporting Counters 8.00AM
- Reporting Counter Entry Closes 9:30 AM
- Check-in Procedure 8.00 AM to 9.30 AM
- Demo test 9.45 AM to 10.00 AM
- Exam Start Time 10:00 AM
- Exam End Time 11:30 AM
- The examination shall be of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) delivered on computerbased platform.
- The exam comprises of 100 Multiple Choice Questions with single correct response.Time allotted is 90 minutes.
- Marking: 01 mark will be awarded for each correct answer and 0.25 marks shall be deducted for each wrong answer.
Reference For Last Years Result
- Entrance Exam Required | AIAPGET 2020 ( 50 Percentile Require For Direct Admission )
- Average Course Fee | Average Fees INR 200000 to 10 lacs
- For MD Ayurveda Admission | Fees | Cutoff | Eligibility | Click Here
- AIAPGET Result Please Click Here
Top Searched Links By College4u.in
- Post Graduate MD | MS Medical College Bangalore | Karnataka
- Top MD MS Homeopathy Colleges Bangalore | Karnataka
- Top BNYS College Bangalore | Karnataka
- Top Pharma.D College Bangalore | Karnataka
- Unani Medical Colleges in Karnataka | BUMS
- Top MDS College Bangalore | Karnataka
Contact | 7411718005 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different.