Top 15 B.E/B.Tech Mechanical Engineering Colleges In Bangalore
- Duration | 4 Years
- VTU Criteria In Bangalore Minimum 45 % Marks Required 10+2 Science with Physics, Chemistry and Maths is mandatory for admission to a course in B.Tech Civil Engineering.
- Mechanical Engineering. Entrance Exams (IITJEE, COMEDK , KCET 2019 ) are conducted at both the national and state level. For admission into M.Tech, one needs to qualify GATE Or PGCET 2019.
For Direct Admission Contact | 7411718005 | 7707055155
- Mechanical engineering is the discipline that applies engineering, physics, engineering mathematics, and materials science principles to design, analyze, manufacture, and maintain mechanical systems. It is one of the oldest and broadest of the engineering disciplines.
- The mechanical engineering field requires an understanding of core areas including mechanics dynamics thermodynamics, materials science, structural analysis, and electricity.
- In addition to these core principles, mechanical engineers use tools such as computer-aided design (CAD), computer-aided manufacturing (CAM), and product life cycle management to design and analyze manufacturing plants, industrial equipment and machinery, heating and cooling systems, transport systems, aircraft, watercraft, robotics, medical devices, weapons, and others. It is the branch of engineering that involves the design, production, and operation of machinery.
Ranked By College4u.in
- R.V. College of Engineering | RVCE Bangalore
- Ramaiah Institute of Technology | MSRIT Bangalore
- BMS College of Engineering | BMSCE
- R N S Institute Of Technology | RNSIT
- Bangalore Institute of Technology | BIT
- Sir M Visvesvaraya Institute of Technology | MVIT
- BMS Institute of Technology and Management | BMSIT
- M.V.J. College of Engineering | MVJCE
- Dayananda Sagar College Of Engineering | DSCE
- The Oxford College of Engineering | TOCE
- AMC Engineering College
- Reva University | Bangalore
- New Horizon College of Engineering | NHCE
- T John Institute of Technology | TJIT
- SJB Institute of Technology | SJBIT
Query Related To Mechanical Engineering Joiners
What the mechanical engineers do?
- Mechanical engineers design power-producing machines, such as electric generators, internal combustion engines, and steam and gas turbines, as well as power-using machines, such as refrigeration and air-conditioning systems.Mechanical engineers design other machines inside buildings, such as elevators and escalators.
Is Mechanical Engineering a good career?
- Mechanical Engineers have good graduate prospects. In a notoriously tough graduate job market it’s fair to say that degree-level engineers have an edge.Engineers build societies and, mechanical engineers specifically, apply fundamental maths and physics laws to create and build mechanical devices we use every day.
What kind of jobs can you get with a mechanical engineering degree?
- Aerospace engineer.
- Automotive engineer.
- CAD technician.
- Contracting civil engineer.
- Control and instrumentation engineer.
- Maintenance engineer.
- Mechanical engineer.
- Nuclear engineer.
What is the average salary of a mechanical engineer?
- Average Mechanical Engineer Pay vs. Other Best Jobs. Mechanical Engineers earned an average salary of $91,500 in 2017. Comparable jobs earned the following average salary in 2017: Information Security Analysts made $99,690, Civil Engineers made $91,790, Computer Programmers made $87,530, and Fabricators made $40,490.
Can mechanical engineers design cars?
- Automotive design includes industrial designers, mechanical engineers and electrical engineers, who collectively develop or improve motor vehicle structures, accessories, engines and related systems.
What is the best job for mechanical engineer?
- Mechanical Design Engineer. …
- Senior Mechanical Engineer. …
- Senior Mechanical Process Engineer. …
- 7 of The Most In-Demand Engineering Jobs for 2019. …
- 13 Must-See TED Talks For Engineers. …
- 10 Productivity Tools for Software Engineers. …
- 17 of the Top Free Science Apps for Android.
What is Robotics Engineering ?
- Robotics Engineering is an interdisciplinary branch of electrical engineering & mechanical engineering“. The mechanism behind robots is called “Robotics”. Robotics research engineers design robotic systems and research methods to manufacture them in a cost effective manner.
What is eligibility for Robotics Engineering?
- Robotics engineers design, develop and maintain new applications for machines that can carry out tasks without direct human control. The entry-level academic requirement for this career is a bachelor’s degree in robotics engineering,mechanical engineering, or a related field.
- Standards set by each country’s accreditation society are intended to provide uniformity in fundamental subject material, promote competence among graduating engineers, and to maintain confidence in the engineering profession as a whole.
- Engineering programs in the U.S., for example, are required by ABET to show that their students can “work professionally in both thermal and mechanical systems areas.”The specific courses required to graduate, however, may differ from program to program. Universities and Institutes of technology will often combine multiple subjects into a single class or split a subject into multiple classes, depending on the faculty available and the university’s major area(s) of research.
The fundamental subjects of mechanical engineering usually include:
- Mathematics (in particular, calculus, differential equations, and linear algebra)
- Basic physical sciences (including physics and chemistry)
- Statics and dynamics
- Strength of materials and solid mechanics
- Materials engineering, Composites
- Thermodynamics, heat transfer, energy conversion, and HVAC
- Fuels, combustion, Internal combustion engine
- Fluid mechanics (including fluid statics and fluid dynamics)
- Mechanism and Machine design (including kinematics and dynamics)
- Instrumentation and measurement
- Manufacturing engineering, technology, or processes
- Vibration, control theory and control engineering
- Hydraulics, and pneumatics
- Mechatronics, and robotics
- Engineering design and product design
- Drafting, computer-aided design (CAD) and computer-aided manufacturing (CAM)
Top Searched Links By College4u.in
- Top 10 Engineering Deemed University Bangalore
- Top 20 Pharmacy Colleges in Bangalore | Pharma.D | B.Pharma
- Top Medical Colleges In Bangalore | MBBS | MS | MD | PG Diploma
- Genuine Rank Of Top 20 Engineering college Bangalore
- Top B.Sc Visual Communication colleges in Bangalore
- Top B.Sc Fashion and Apparel Design colleges in Bangalore
- Top B.Sc Graphic / Web Design Colleges in Bangalore
- Top B.Tech Fashion Technology Colleges In Bangalore
- Top Polytechnic College Bangalore | Diploma in Engineering colleges in Bangalore
- Top Hotel Management College Bangalore | List Of BHM Colleges In Bangalore
- Top Mass Communication Colleges in Bangalore
- Top BBA (Aviation) Colleges in Bangalore | Best Airport Management College Bangalore
- Bachelor Of Physiotherapy Colleges In Bangalore | BPT | MPT College
- B.Sc. (Forensic Sciences) Colleges in Karnataka | Top B.Sc. Forensic Sciences College Bangalore
- Top B.Sc. (Perfusion Technology) Colleges in Bangalore
Contact | 7411718005 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different.