Top 20 Best Nursing Colleges in Bangalore 2023 -2024 Batch
For Direct Admission Contact | 7411718005 || 9620557598
- General Nursing and Midwifery | GNM
- B.Sc Nursing
- P.B Nursing
- M.Sc Nursing
For Direct Admission Contact | 9308468700
- Affiliation | Rajiv Gandhi University Of Health Science | RGUHS
- Approved By | Indian Nursing Council
- Approved By | Karnataka Nursing Council
Ranking Of Best 20 Nursing College Ranked By College4u.in
- M.S.Ramaiah Institute of Nursing Education and Research | Bangalore
- Vydehi Institute Of Nursing Sciences | VINS | Bangalore
- Dayananda Sagar College of Nursing | DSCN | Bangalore
- RajaRajeswari College Of Nursing | RRCN | Bangalore
- Kempegowda College of Nursing | Bangalore
- Bapuji College of Nursing | JJM Medical College Davangere
- M.V.J College of Nursing | Bangalore
- R.V. College Of Nursing | Jayanagar | Bangalore
- Shridevi Institute of Nursing | Tumkur | Bangalore | Karnataka
- Sri Siddartha Institute of Nursing Science | Nelmangala | Bangalore
- T John College of Nursing | Bangalore
- The Oxford College of Nursing | Bangalore
- AECS Magnolia Maaruti Nursing College | Bangalore
- Hillside School And College of Nursing | Bangalore
- R.R. College Of Nursing | RRNI | Bangalore
- Aditya College Of Nursing | ACN | Bangalore
- Krupanidhi College of Nursing | Bangalore
- Global College of Nursing | Bangalore
- Koshys College Of Nursing | KGI | Bangalore
- East Point College of Nursing | Bangalore
For Direct Admission Contact | 9308468700 | 7411718005
Nursing Colleges Not Considered Under Top 20 List
- East West College Of Nursing | Bangalore | Karnataka
- Shree Bhavani School of Nursing | Bangalore
- Karnataka College of Nursing | KCN | Bangalore
- AVK School Of Nursing | Banashankari | Bangalore
- Hosmat College of Nursing | Magrath Road | Bangalore
- Chinai College Of Nursing | CCN Bangalore
- Fortis Institute of Nursing | Kanakapurapura main road | Bangalore
- Narayana Hrudayalaya College of Nursing | Bangalore
- Viswasai college of nursing | Bommanahalli | Bangalore
- Rajiv Gandhi College Of Nursing | Bannerghatta Main Road | Bangalore
- Universal College of Nursing | Bannerghatta Road | Bangalore
- Vignan Institute Of Nursing | Hosur Main Road | Bangalore
- Vidyakirana Institute of Nursing Sciences | VINS Bangalore
- Harsha School and College of Nursing | Bangalore
- Adarsha College Of Nursing | Bangalore
- Miranda College of Nursing | Bangalore
- Frank College of Nursing | Bangalore
- Pragathi College Of Nursing | Bangalore
- S B College Of Nursing | Bangalore
- City Century School Of Nursing | J P Nagar | Bangalore
- Bhagath College of Nursing | Uttarahalli Main Road | Bangalore
- Sri Gangothri College of Nursing | Sharjapur Road | Bangalore
For Direct Admission Contact | 7411718005 || 9620557598
Nursing Colleges Usually In Campus Facilities
- Boys Hostel
- Girls Hostel
- Banks / ATM
- Guest Room
- IT Infrastructure
What Is Nursing Profession ?
- Nursing is a profession within the health care sector focused on the care of individuals, families, and communities so they may attain, maintain, or recover optimal health and quality of life. Nurses may be differentiated from other health care providers by their approach to patient care, training, and scope of practice. Nurses practice in many specialties with differing levels of prescription authority.
- Many nurses provide care within the ordering scope of physicians, and this traditional role has shaped the public image of nurses as care providers. However, Nurse Practitioners are permitted by most jurisdictions to practice independently in a variety of settings. In the postwar period, nurse education has undergone a process of diversification towards advanced and specialized credentials, and many of the traditional regulations and provider roles are changing.
What Is GNM ?
- GNM stands for (General Nursing and Midwifery) and focuses on educating nursing students on the topics of general health care and midwifery.
What is the duration of GNM course?
- It is a Diploma course, commonly just known as GNM course. Duration: The course is 3½ years long. Academic program is of 3 years and 6 months are dedicated towards internship. Internship is mandatory.
What is the salary of GNM nurse?
- The salary of a GNM nurse in India varies greatly depending on the position, the locale and the experience of the nurse. GNM job listings on Indian job search sites, One India Jobs, Hyderabad-Jobs and Jobs India, show a salary range between 4,500 and 12,000 rupees per month for GNM nurses at the time of publication.
What Is B.Sc Nursing ?
- The Bachelor of Science in Nursing also known in some countries as a Bachelor of Nursing or Bachelor of Science with a Major in Nursing is an academic degree in the science and principles of nursing, granted by an accredited tertiary education provider. The course of study is typically three or four years.
What is difference between GNM and B.Sc nursing?
- B.Sc (hons) nursing is better than GNM as GNM is diploma only. For promotion,B.Sc is preferred and get degree allowances too in govt hospitals. Apart from this,one has to do two years post B.Sc afer GNM then only they are equivalent to b.sc. … Duration of B.sc nursing is 4 year and 3.5 year for the GNM.
What is the salary of B Sc Nursing?
- Your salary goes up steadily as you gain experience. After remaining in the profession for at least five years, you can expect a monthly remuneration in the range of Rs.3.2 lakh – Rs.7.8 lakh. Nurses and matrons with more than 20 years of experience receive a monthly salary between Rs.1.0 lakh – Rs. 2.3 lakh per month.
What is the eligibility for Admission In BSc nursing?
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing or B.Sc Nursing is a 4-year undergraduate course, the minimum eligibility criterion for which is the successful completion of 10+2 level of education in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
What is the salary of military nurse in India?
- Indian Army needs 400 nurses. Pay Scale:PB-3 Rs.15600-39100 grade payRs.5400 + Military Service Pay Rs.4200 + Kit allowance Rs.400 + other
What is post basic B.Sc nursing?
- (For male nurses or nurses who have not done midwifery in the GNM Programme should have a certificate in any of the nursing courses of 6-9 months duration prescribed by the Indian Nursing Council in lieu of midwifery). The post basic B.Sc. Nursing is a three year degree programme for in-service nurses.
- Nursing Work | Nurses develop a plan of care, working collaboratively with physicians, therapists, the patient, the patient’s family and other team members, that focuses on treating illness to improve quality of life. In the United States and the United Kingdom, advanced practice nurses, such as clinical nurse specialists and nurse practitioners, diagnose health problems and prescribe medications and other therapies, depending on individual state regulations. Nurses may help coordinate the patient care performed by other members of a multidisciplinary health care team such as therapists, medical practitioners and dietitians. Nurses provide care both interdependently, for example, with physicians, and independently as nursing professionals.
- Nursing Theory | Nursing practice is the actual provision of nursing care. In providing care, nurses implement the nursing care plan using the nursing process. This is based around a specific nursing theory which is selected based on the care setting and population served. .In general terms, the nursing process is the method used to assess and diagnose needs, plan outcomes and interventions, implement interventions, and evaluate the outcomes of the care provided. Like other disciplines, the profession has developed different theories derived from sometimes diverse philosophical.In providing nursing care, the nurse uses both nursing theory and best practice derived from nursing research belief sand paradigms or worldviews to help nurses direct their activities to accomplish specific goals.
Specialties Of Nursing | Nursing is the most diverse of all healthcare professions. Nurses practice in a wide range of settings but generally nursing is divided depending on the needs of the person being nursed. The major populations are:
- family/individual across the lifespan
- women’s health/gender-related
- psych/mental health
Top Searched Links By College4u.in
- Top 10 Engineering Deemed University Bangalore
- Top 20 Pharmacy Colleges in Bangalore | Pharma.D | B.Pharma
- Top Medical Colleges In Bangalore | MBBS | MS | MD | PG Diploma
- Genuine Rank Of Top 20 Engineering college Bangalore
- Top B.Sc Visual Communication colleges in Bangalore
- Top B.Sc Fashion and Apparel Design colleges in Bangalore
- Top B.Sc Graphic / Web Design Colleges in Bangalore
- Top B.Tech Fashion Technology Colleges In Bangalore
- Top Polytechnic College Bangalore | Diploma in Engineering colleges in Bangalore
- Top Hotel Management College Bangalore | List Of BHM Colleges In Bangalore
- Top Mass Communication Colleges in Bangalore
- Top BBA (Aviation) Colleges in Bangalore | Best Airport Management College Bangalore
- Bachelor Of Physiotherapy Colleges In Bangalore | BPT | MPT College
- B.Sc. (Forensic Sciences) Colleges in Karnataka | Top B.Sc. Forensic Sciences College Bangalore
- Top B.Sc. (Perfusion Technology) Colleges in Bangalore
Contact | 7411718005 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different.