- Address | 35/1, Hennur Bagalur Rd, DODDA GUBBI POST, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560077.
- Courses Offered : B.E/B.Tech|M.E/M.Tech
- Rankings In Karnataka : Rank 42
- Established | 2009 | Bangalore | Karnataka | India
- Affiliated | VTU
- Exam Required for Admission | COMEDK
- Management | Trust
- College Type | Autonomous
- Approved By | AICTE | VTU | NBA | NAAC
Why a student should join VVIT?
- Inspiring Atmosphere for Development.
- Modular VTU Curriculum.
- Highly Qualified and Dedicated Teaching Faculty.
- Continuous Monitoring of Student’s Progress.
- Sri Vijaya Vittala Charitable and Educational Trust has been engaged in the noble task of providing opportunity to the youth in aquiring higher technical education thus making a significant contribution in providing a strong intellectual base, balanced personality and foundation for the education of the youth hence contributing to the productivity and growth of the nation.
- Late Prof. K. Venkatagiri Gowda, a renowned academician and a noted economist from the London school of economics was the founder President of the trust. Dr Venugopal K R, a visionary and educationist, is the Honorable Technical Advisor to the Trust.
- Vijaya Vittala Institute of Technology (VVIT) has been established by Sri Vijaya Vittala Charitable and Educational Trust, affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belgaum and approved by All India Council for Technical Education, New Delhi. The college is located in the salubrious outskirts of Bengaluru, just 15 kilometers from the heart of the city and is located on the International Airport link road. The city is the fastest growing metropolis in India and is the Information and Bio-Technology capital of India.
- LIBRARY & INFORMATION CENTER
- SEMINAR HALL & OPEN AIR AUDITORIUM
- SPORTS & GYMNASIUM
B.E/B.Tech Course Offered
- BE – Civil Engineering
- BE – Computer Science Engineering
- BE – Electronics Communication Engineering
- BE – Mechanical Engineering
- Duration | 4 years (8 semesters)
- Eligibility | 2nd PUC/12th Std/equivalent examination with Physics & Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with English as one of the languages and obtained 45%of marks inaggregate in Physics, Mathematics and any one of the following subjects: Chemistry/Biology/ Biotechnology/Computer Science/Electronics.In case of candidates belonging to Karnataka SC/ST and other backward classes( Category 1, 2A, 2B, 3A and 3B), the minimum marks for eligibility will be 40% in aggregate in optional subjects in qualifying examination.
M.E/M.Tech Course Offered
- CONSTRUCTION TECHNOLOGY
- MACHINE DESIGN
- STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING
- COMPUTER INTEGRATED MANUFACTURING
- SIGNAL PROCESSING
- COMPUTER NETWORK ENGINEERING
- VLSI & EMBEDDED SYSTEM
Duration | 2 Years
- Pass in B.E. / B. Tech examination with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in relevant field of VTU or any other university / institution or any other examination recognized as equivalent. PGCET/eligible GATE score compulsory.
- A.M.I.E qualification in respective branches shall be equivalent to B.E/B. Tech courses of VTU for admission to M-Tech.Equivalence certificate from Association of Indian Universities is a must in case of foreign degrees.
- In case of candidates belonging to SC, ST and category1, the aggregate percentage of marks in the qualifying examination shall not be less than 45%.
- Candidates with degree from distance mode of education are not eligible under any quota, i.e Govt / Management.
Facilities available at VVIT placement Cell:
- 2 GD Room (14 seated each)
- 3 PI Room (2:1 ration)
- Conference Room (Capacity: 60 pax)
- A/C Seminar Hall (Capacity: 200 pax)
- Pantry & Dining Hall
- Complete floor for placement activities (Capacity: 500 pax)
- 300+ computers for online test
TRAINNINGS OFFERED AT CAMPUS:
- VVIT have followed a trend to offer training to all the students irrespective of their stream (branch) every year. Right from their 3rd Semester corporate training is started for all the students.
- Trainings on Quantative aptitude, Reasoning, Soft skills, Communications, Verbal and Non-Verbal are given to all the students in final year. Along with this, branch specific trainings are also provided to make the students industry ready.
Specialized Trainings / Branch Specific Trainings:
- For Computer Science students various trainings offered include: C, Aptitude in C, C++, Advanced C++, Basic Java, Advanced Java, Manual and Automation Testing etc.
- For ECE students various trainings offered include: C, Aptitude in C, C++, Basic Java, Embedded Systems etc.
- For Mechanical Engineering students various trainings offered include: Auto Cad, ProE, Ansys, and Hypermesh etc.
- For Civil Engineering students various trainings offered include: Auto Cad, Staad Pro, Revit Architecture and Field Surveying etc.