- Address | Deralakatte, Someshwar, Karnataka 575022
- Year of Establishment | 1999 | Mangalore | Karnataka
- Name of medical College | Yenepoya Medical College | Mangalore
- Affiliated University | Yenepoya University (Deemed) | Mangalore
- Direct Admission | 7411718005 | 9620557598
- Course Offered | MBBS | PG Diploma | MD | MS
- Management | Trust
- College Type | Private
- MCI status | Recognized for 100 seats. Recognized for increase of seats from 100 to 150.
- Yenepoya Medical College is on the outskirts of Mangalore city in the Panchayath of Derlakatte. The college was established in 1999. Post-graduate courses were commenced in 2005. The M.B.B.S. (Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery) course is of 4.5 years plus 1 one year mandatory internship as per set standards of the MCI for India. The courses are mainly oriented for earning a degree.
- Emboldened by the overwhelming positive response of the community and the students, the management perceived a need to develop into a University, where autonomy and self reliance would place the institutions on the global map and would internally motivate them to higher levels of excellence.
Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery | MBBS
- The M.B.B.S. (Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery) course is of 4.5 years plus 1 one year mandatory internship as per set standards of the MCI for India.The courses are mainly oriented for earning a degree. Courses offered for MS/MD (PG Medical Courses)
- MD (General Medicine) • MD (Paediatrics) • MD (Pathology) • MS (OBG) • MS (Orthopaedics) • MS (General surgery) • MS (Ophthalmology) • MS (ENT) • MD (TB & Chest). MD (Forensic Medicine and Toxicology) 3 year programme.
- Intake Seats | 150
- Duration | 4 ½ Years + One Year Compulsory Rotating Internship.
- Eligibility | MBBS:NEET
- Citizenship: Indian nationals.
- The candidate should have completed seventeen years of age as on 31st December of the academic year of admission.
- The candidate shouId have studied Physics,Chemistry and BioIogy in the qualifying examination conducted by any recognized Indian Higher Secondary Board or equivalent qualification
- Candidates who have passed B.Sc.examinations are also eligible for admission subject to the subjects grouping as approved by the University.
- The candidate should have secured not less than 50% aggregate in the Science subjects in the qualifying examination and a pass in English for admission to MBBS and BDS. However, for candidates belonging to scheduied caste and scheduled tribe categories, the minimum aggregate is 40%.
Post graduate MD/MS
- Intake Seats | 85
- Duration | 3 years
Eligibility | PG MD/MS : NEET
- The applicant should have passed MBBS Course from a recognized institution.
- The applicant will adhere to new conditions and requirements that may be laid down by the Yenepoya University, from time to time.
- Admission shall: be subject to the approval of the Yenepoya University.
- In addition to the above certificates, the candidate has to submit the Migration Certificate, if require
|PG Specialization Courses|
|MD – Anaesthesiology|
|MD – Bio-Chemistry|
|MD – Dermatology , Venereology & Leprosy|
|MD – Forensic Medicine/Forensic Medicine & Toxicology|
|MD – General Medicine|
|MD – Microbiology|
|MD – Pediatrics|
|MD – Pathology|
|MD – Pharmacology|
|MD – Physiology|
|MD – Psychiatry|
|MD – Radio Diagnosis/Radiology|
|MD – Social & Preventive Medicine / Community Medicine|
|MD – Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases / Pulmonary Medicine|
|MD/MS – Anatomy|
|MD/MS – Obstetrics & Gynecology|
|MD/MS – Ophthalmology|
|MS – ENT|
|MS – General Surgery|
|MS – Orthopedics|
Super Specialty Course
- MCh Urology
- Intake | 01
- Eligibility | Pass in M.S (General Surgery) of Yenepoya University or any recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized by MCI
PG Diploma Programmes
Course Name | Postgraduate Diploma in Bioethics & Medical Ethics
Intake | 25
- 1. Master’s in any disciplines relating to Health, Law, Philosophy, Religion, Ethics and Humanities.
- 2. Participants must have their laptops/notebooks and be conversant with MS office.
- 3. Submission of online assignments and the final project on the deadline is must.
- 4. Attendance of minimum 80% (contact programme) is compulsory/ All online assignments and projects (phase-wise deadline) are obligatory.
Course Name | Postgraduate Diploma in Clinical Ethics Consultation
Intake | 25
- 1. Master’s in any disciplines relating to Health, Law, Philosophy, Religion, Ethics and Humanities
- 2. Bachelor’s in the above with five years’ work experience in a health care setting.
College In Campus Facilities
- Boys Hostel
- Girls Hostel
- Banks / ATM
- Guest Room
- IT Infrastructure
Top Searched Links By College4u.in For Biology Students After 12th Career Options
- Top Medical College Bangalore | MBBS Admission 2021 | NEET 2021 Updates
- List Of Top Dental College Bangalore | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | B.Pharma Admission 2021
- Top Homeopathic College Karnataka | BHMS Direct Admission 2021
- Top BVSc Colleges In Karnataka | Veterinary Colleges 2021 Ranking
- Top BNYS Colleges in Bangalore | Bachelor of Naturopathy And Yogic Sciences Karnataka
- Unani Medical Colleges in Karnataka | BUMS
- Top Allied Science Colleges In Bangalore | B.Sc. Allied Health Sciences
- Top Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top Homeopathic BHMS Medical College in Kolkata | West Bengal
- Top Hotel Management College Bangalore | List Of BHM Colleges In Bangalore
Direct Admission Contact Us For Further Query
Contact | 9036036290 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different.Admission Possible Only in Private Colleges.
Top Searched Links By College4u.in