- Address | CMS Business School , CMS Annex, 319, 17th Cross, 25th Main , JP Nagar 6th Phase Bangalore – 560078
- Establishment | 2009
- Admissions 2020 | 7411718005
- Entrance Required | JET ( Jain Entrance Test ) 2020
- Last Date To Apply | 28th April 2018
- Entrance Accepted | CAT I MAT I XAT I ATMA I CMAT /GMAT will be exempted from written test of JET process.
CMS Business School, an integral part of Jain University | is India’s leading business school with an international perspective. CMS, a place where ideas are born, theories are debated and business is done. Much more than a source of knowledge, it is a catalyst that can make a difference to the career and personal progression of students. The MBA programs have a strong foundation in academic research, yet are designed to tackle the very real issues that face today’s international business community.
- Average package offered | 4 Lakh Per Annum
- Highest Package | 9 Lakh per Annum
- Affiliation | Jain University (JU)
Master of Business Administration | MBA
- MBA is an intensive program that offers thorough coverage of the principles of strategic thinking in a business context. Over the course of the year, we develop your management skills, enhancing your ability to load and inspire. As a full-time MBA student, you will become part of a diverse International perspectives to enrich the learning experience. In the CMS Business School MBA, the specialization starts from second semester.
- Duration | 2 Years
Eligibility Criteria for MBA Admission
- Aggregate of 50% in bachelor’s degree in any discipline or equivalent (10+2+3)
- Students appearing in their final semester / year exams are also eligible to apply
- The applicant(s) must qualify the Jain Entrance Test (JET 2018) process that includes Written Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview
- Applicant with valid score of CAT I MAT I XAT I ATMA I CMAT /GMAT will be exempted from written test of JET process
CMS’s undergraduate programs focus on the integration of practical skills and ideas to pave an ambitious path for the future leaders. It aims to build a strong foundation for all business and media aspirants with best academic offerings and services. Both the programs namely, Bachelor of Business Administration and BA in Journalism and Mass Communication will equip an individual with right skills and knowledge to take the first step in the chosen field.
- Bachelor of Business Administration | Corporate BBA
- Bachelor of Arts | Journalism and Mass Communication | BA J & M
- Duration | 3 Years Three years of full-time study
- Entry requirement | Pre-University / SYJC / 12th Standard / CBSE / ISC in any discipline.
- Entrance Test | A written test will be conducted to select the candidates. The duration of the test is two hours (100 marks).
- Admission Process | Programs are taught via lectures, seminars, practical workshops, case studies and collaborative discussions. Web-based technologies are utilized to deliver module and program content, conduct assessment, provide feedback and communicate with students.
- M.A Economics
- M.A Journalism
- Duration | 2 Years
CMS’s postgraduate programs emphasize on the assimilation of key leadership skills and practices to empower students with ability to bring a positive change in the society. The programs offer deep insights into global economy and contemporary developments and prepare them to challenge conventional wisdom. The objectives of each programs are aligned with that of industrial demands and help the students to identify their own voice.
- Duration | Two years full-time study
- Entry Requirement | Bachelor’s degree in respective discipline.
- Admission Process | Programs are taught via lectures, seminars, practical workshops and collaborative discussions. Web-based technologies are utilized to deliver module and program content, conduct assessment, provide feedback and communicate with students.
- Assessment | Students are assessed through a variety of methods including assignments, group work, presentations and practical projects.
Placement | Top Recruiters
- Companies Visited in 2017-2018
- Students are placed across multiple sectors in the industry with 100% growth rate in the campus placements
- The Corporate Internship program has increased the rate of employ ability
- As per the CTC analysis, the highest package offered is 9 Lac per annum and the average package being 4 Lac per annum
Top Searched Links By College4u.in
- Top Engineering Colleges In India | Genuine Rank Of 100 Engineering College Based On Placement
- Top 100 Engineering College India | Admission in Best Engineering College | MHRD | NIRF Ranking 2019
- Top 100 Medical Colleges India | Admission in Best Medical College India In NEET 2019
- Top Medical College Karnataka | Top Medical College Bangalore | Top Raked College Karnataka
- Top 20 Engineering college Bangalore | Genuine rank of Top Engineering college
- Top 25 Pharma college india | NIRF Ranking| 2017 Genuine Ranking | Top Pharma Colleges India
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | Top Pharma College Bangalore | Genuine Ranking
- List Of Top Dental College Karnataka | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka | Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 Engineering College Pune | Genuine Ranking | Contact
- Top 20 MBA | PGDM | Management Colleges in Mumbai | Pune
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Bangalore
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Delhi-NCR
- Top 20 Computer Application BCA | MCA College Of Bangalore | India
- Top 25 Management College | BBA | BBM | BMS in Bangalore
- Top Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top Law College Pune | Mumbai | LLB | BALLB | BBALLB
- Top Law College Bangalore | LLB | BA LLB | BBA LLB | LLM | Ph.D
Contact | 7411718005 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different.Admission Possible Only in Private Colleges.