What Is MBA ?
- The Master of Business Administration (MBA or M.B.A.) is a master’s degree in business administration (management). The MBA degree originated in the United States in the early 20th century when the country industrialized and companies sought scientific approaches to management.
- Duration | PGDM 18 Months | MBA 2 Years
- Eligibility for MBA Program | The prospective applicant must satisfy one of the following eligibility criteria for admissions to the MBA program. A graduate degree under 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 pattern under any discipline, securing at least 50% marks in aggregate, from a recognized university.
The core courses in an MBA program cover various areas of business such as
- Applied Statistics
- Business Communication
- Business Ethics
- Business Law
- Managerial Economics
Management College Ranked By College4u.in 2022 Batch
- Christ University Institute of Management | Christ University
- Alliance School of Business | Alliance University | Anakel Campus
- MS Ramaiah Institute of Management | MSRIM
- St. Joseph’s Institute of Management | SJIM M.G Road Bangalore
- Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship | XIME
- Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research
- Institute of Finance and International Management | IFIM Electronic City
- International School of Business & Research | (ISBR) | Bangalore | Karnataka
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management | SIBM Bangalore
- Presidency College of Management | Presidency University
- Ramaiah Institute Of Management Studies | RIMS
- Department Of Management Studies | PES University Bangalore
- B.M.S College of Engineering | BMSCE Bangalore | Karnataka
- Dayananda Sagar Business School | Private
- Center for Management Studies | Jain University | CMS Bangalore
- Acharya Bangalore Business School | ABBS Magadi Road | Bangalore
- Reva Institute of Technology and Management | Deemed University
- New Horizon College of Management | Private
- Regional College Of Management | RCM Bangalore
- Amrita School of Business | Bangalore
- International School of Management Excellence | ISME Bangalore
- The Oxford College of Business Management | Private
- Indus Business Academy | IBA
- Kristu Jayanti College of Management & Technology | Private
- Garden City College of Management Studies | University | Private
For Direct Admission Call us | 7707055155 | 9036036290
MBA Admission Year 2022-23
- Graduate Student Having Minimum 50% will Be Eligible For MBA Program.
- Admission in these colleges based on Competitive examination Results Score . Admission Process for These Colleges Based on Ranking Following Exam
- Christ University Entrance Test
- Alliance University Entrance Test
- Jain University Entrance Test
MBA Colleges in Campus Facilities
- Boys Hostel
- Girls Hostel
- In Campus ATM
- Guest Room
- IT Infrastructure
MBA College Ranking Based On Following Factors
- Top 100 Management College India Based on Genuine Last 2 Year Placement Record of 2017 | 2018 and the percentage of student placed Every Year .If All Student Placed From College Ranking will be in Top.
- Ranking Based On The Salary Offered Highest , Average And Minimum or Base Salary Offered.
- Faculty & External Faculty Visited College 2 Years.
- Number Of Company Visited For Placement.
- Location And City Of Colleges .
- City Where Company And College Situated .
- Infrastructure And Location Of The College.
- Safety And Exposure
Top Searched Links By College4u.in
- Top 20 MBA | PGDM | Management Colleges in Mumbai | Pune
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Bangalore
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Delhi-NCR
- Top 20 Computer Application BCA | MCA College Of Bangalore | India
- Top 25 Management College | BBA | BBM | BMS in Bangalore
- Top Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top Law College Pune | Mumbai | LLB | BALLB | BBALLB
- Top Law College Bangalore | LLB | BA LLB | BBA LLB | LLM | Ph.D
Contact | 7411718005
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different.