- Contact For Direct Admission | 7411718005
- Address | Bull Temple Rd, Basavanagudi, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560019.
- Established | 1946 | Bangalore | Karnataka | India
- Accredited by NA AC with ‘A’ Grade || ISO 9001:2008 Certified
- State Ranking in Karnataka | 03 || All India Ranking | 16
- Admission Mode| CET – Karnataka Domicile |Non Karnataka – ComedK & Management Quota
- Management | Trust Affiliated | VTU
- College Type | Private & Co-Educational | Autonomous (Day) | VTU (Evening)
- Courses Offered in BMSCE | B.Arch | M.Arch | B.E/B.Tech | M.E/M.Tech | MCA | MBA
- Approved By | AICTE | VTU| NAAC | NBA
- Direct Admission 2022 Batch Contact | 9620557598 | 7411718005
Admission Process 2022-23 Batch
- KCET OR COMEDK OR Management Quota Admission Can Be Online Or Offline Mode .
- Management Seat Is Only 30% Seats .
- Candidate Who Are Able To Pay The Management Fees Only Possible To Get The Seat. Interested Candidate Candidate Can Contact Us For Further Process.
- Highest Salary Offered | 46 Lakh
- Average Salary Offered | 6.5 Lakh
- BMSCE is an autonomous engineering college in Basavangudi, Bangalore, India. It is an autonomous college, affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU), Belagavi. The engineering college, started in 1946 by B. M. Sreenivasiah, was the first private sector initiative in technical education in India and is run by the BMS Educational Trust. It was affiliated with Visvesvaraya Technological University from 1998 to 2008, and became autonomous in 2008. BMSCE is located on the Basavangudi Area Bull Temple Road, diagonally opposite to the famous Bull Temple. Though a private engineering college, it is partially funded by the Government of Karnataka.
B M S School of Architecture
- Course | B.E Architecture Engineering B.Arch | Master in Architecture M.Arch
- Exam Required | NATA.|Dates | New Rules Click Here
- Duration | 5 Years | Full Time
- B.Arch Intake 2022 | 120
- 1st Year of approval by the Council | 1979
- Professional Society Memberships | COA, IIA, ISTE, PAA, IIID
- Research Center | Yes Since 2003 and QIP Centre Since 2013
- Eligibility | Must have appeared for NATA conducted by the Council of Architecture. In order to pass the Architectural Aptitude Test, a candidate must obtain a minimum of 45% marksCandidate must have passed 10+2/Pre-University Course or equivalent with minimum 50% of marks in aggregate and has studied Mathematics and English as compulsory subjects .
- Professional activities | There is continuous interaction with Architectural Professionals and Industry. 25% of the Course work is dealt by visiting faculty from the Profession. Guest lectures, Workshops, Seminars and Conferences are organized regularly in the department.
- Foreign Collaborations (if any) | IAA School, London
Fees | B .Arch 2022-23 Batch
- CET | 84,000
- Comedk | 2,10, 000
- Management | 2,10, 000
- Management Quota | 7,00,000 INR
- Admission Contact | 9620557598
Undergraduate B.E/B.Tech Seat Matrix
- Computer Science and Engineering | 120 Seats
- CSE Specialization Artificial Intelligence
- CSE Specialization Cyber Security
- CSE Specialization Data Science
- Information Science and Engineering |90 Seats
- Biotechnology | 40 Seats
- Chemical Engineering | 60 Seats
- Civil Engineering | 120 Seats
- Electronics and Communication Engineering | 120 Seats
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering | 60 Seats
- Industrial Engineering and Management | 60 Seats
- Instrumentation Technology | 40 Seats
- Mechanical Engineering | 180 Seats
- Medical Electronics | 30 Seats
- Telecommunication Engineering | 60 Seats
Engineering Fees | 2021
- CET | 84,000
- Comedk | 2,10, 000
- Management | CSE | 2,10, 000
- M.Tech ISE 2,10, 000
Duration | 4 Years
- Candidates who have passed the second year Pre-University or XII standard or equivalent examination recognized by the University.
- The candidate shall have secured not less than forty five percent (45%) marks in the aggregate with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects, along with any one of the following subjects, namely, Chemistry, Bio-Technology, Computer Science, Biology and Electronics.
Eligibility For PIO / NRI
- 10 + 2 pattern of Education which is equivalent to Pre-University of Karnataka, India with Physics, Mathematics along with Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Computer Science/ Electronics / Biology as optional with English as one of the language of study and obtained a minimum 50% of marks in the optional subjects (as per Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belagavi, Karnataka, India, eligibility criteria for the year 2017-18)
Document Require At Time Of Admission
- Valid passport and visa copies of parent and student (if student is studying in India, passport and visa copy not required).
- Employment certificate of Father/ Mother from the employer stating working from to till date (Minimum 5 years of service is compulsory) for students taking admission under NRI Quota. (Original)
- Letter from Indian Embassy in proof of NRI Status. (Original)
- Qualifying marks sheet of student (10 + 2). (10th and 12th Std., both Original)
- RP (Residential Permit).
Postgraduate M.E/M .Tech Course in BMSCE
- M .Tech in Machine Design
- M .Tech in Manufacturing Science & Engineering
- M .Tech in Computer Network Engineering
- M .Tech in Electronics
- M .Tech in Digital Communication
- M .Tech in Transportation Engineering and Management
- M .Tech in Environmental Engineering
- M .Tech in Construction Technology
- M .Tech in Power Electronics
- M .Tech Arch in Habitat Design
- M .Tech in Computer Science & Engineering
- M .Tech in Bio-Medical Signal Processing and Instrumentation
- M .Tech in Bio-Chemical Engineering
- M .Tech in VLSI
- Master of Business Administration MBA
- Master of Computer Applications MCA
- Duration | 2 Years
- Eligibility | PGCET | Gate | Admission to the Master of Technology Course shall be open to all the candidates who have passed B.E. / B.Tech. Examinations (in relevant field) of VTU or any other University / Institution or equivalent examination recognized by the University.
Placement | BMSCE
- 90% of the student were placed. Companies like TCS (Rs 3.5 Lakhs), Goldman Sach (Rs 6 Lakhs), Maytas (Rs 3 Lakhs), Wipro (rs 4 Lakhs), Tata Elxsi (rs 5 Lakhs), L&T (Rs 4 Lakhs), Infosys (Rs 4 Lakhs), Bosch (Rs 4 Lakhs), ABB (Rs 6 Lakhs), John Deere (Rs 4 Lakhs), Toyota (Rs 5 lakhs), Honda (Rs 3.8 Lakhs), Mahinda & Mahindra (Rs 3.5 Lakhs).
- No it doesn’t provide for Under Graduate student but if its M.Tech student they will be provided around 5000 – 10000. Companies like L & T, John Deere, Tata Elxsi, Wipro do visit the college.
- The Placement Centre facilitates compulsory four day training in soft skills (like Personality Development, CV Writing, Communication Skills, Aptitude tests, Interview Technique etc.) to all students during their pre-final year.
- The students are given a choice of opting for two job opportunities (choice being one core & one IT Company during the recruitments).
- MOU signed with TCS, INFOSYS, WIPRO and ROBERT BOSCH FOR VARIOUS Industry –Institute interaction which are extremely beneficial for the students.
- Guest lectures and special invitee lecture series organized for all the branches of students from industry experts through the Placement Centre.
- Internship opportunities have been provided for PG students by various companies like Tektronix, Unisys, Kyocera Wireless, Honeywell, Global Edge Software Limited, Robert Bosch, Oracle, S7 Solutions, Sun Micro systems, ZTE etc.
- Most of the top companies across the nation, visit us for Campus Recruitment. There is tremendous competition among companies to visit the Campus to recruit the best talent of the institution. The publicity and communication given by the Placement Office over the years, has enhanced the number of offers by 35%.
Top Recruiting Company in BMSCE
Top Searched Links By College4u.in
- Top Engineering Colleges In India | Genuine Rank Of 100 Engineering College Based On Placement
- Top 100 Engineering College India | Admission in Best Engineering College | MHRD | NIRF Ranking 2021
- Top 100 Medical Colleges India | Admission in Best Medical College India In NEET 2021
- Top Medical College Karnataka | Top Medical College Bangalore | Top Raked College Karnataka
- Top 20 Engineering college Bangalore | Genuine rank of Top Engineering college
- Top 25 Pharma college india | NIRF Ranking| 2017 Genuine Ranking | Top Pharma Colleges India
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | Top Pharma College Bangalore | Genuine Ranking
- List Of Top Dental College Karnataka | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka | Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 Engineering College Pune | Genuine Ranking | Contact
- Top 20 MBA | PGDM | Management Colleges in Mumbai | Pune
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Bangalore
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Delhi-NCR
- Top 20 Computer Application BCA | MCA College Of Bangalore | India
- Top 25 Management College | BBA | BBM | BMS in Bangalore
- Top Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top Law College Pune | Mumbai | LLB | BALLB | BBALLB
- Top Law College Bangalore | LLB | BA LLB | BBA LLB | LLM | Ph.D
Contact | 7411718005 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different.