- A Constituent College of JSS University
- Accredited ‘A’ Grade by NAAC
- Address | Opposite J.S.S.Pharmacy College, Mysore-Bangalore Rd, Bannimantap | Mysuru
- Affiliated University | JSS University | Mysore
- Year of Establishment : 1984 | Mysore | India
- Management | Trust
- Admission 2023 | 9620557598 | 7411718005
- College Type | Private
- Entrance Test Required JSSMCH | NEET
- MCI status | Recognized for 150 seats. Prev under RGUHS. Recognized for increase of seats from 150 to 250.
- (JSSMC) is a medical college based in Mysore, Karnataka, India. The graduate and post-graduate programs of the college are recognized by the Medical Council of India. The courses offered are also recognized by General Medical Council (UK), Sri Lanka Medical Council and WHO.
- The college has been recognized by the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, UK, for the award of MRCOG. After the formation of JSS University (Established under Section-3 of UGC Act) JSS Medical College has become a constituent college of the JSS University from the Academic year 2008-2009. The students of this college are from all corners of India as well from Abroad.
- Seats | 200
- Duration | 4 years plus 1 year compulsory rotatory internship.
- Eligibility | MBBS : NEET
- Citizenship | Indian nationals.
- Age | Minimum 17 Years & Above.
- Qualification | Pass in 10+2, A level, IB, American 12th grade or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English individually with a minimum of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology taken together.The minimum marks required for the admission should be 50% in PUC (PCB) or any other equivalent examination for the candidates of General Category. For the candidates belonging to SC/ST, the minimum percentage of marks required for the admission process should be 40% in PCB. Preference will be given to the merit students.
Post graduate MD/MS Intake
- Seat | 157
- Duration : 3 years
- Eligibility | PG MD/MS PG NEET 2023
A candidate with the following criteria is eligible for admission
- Who has passed his/her MBBS examination after pursuing a degree in a Medical College, recognized by the Medical Council of India,
- With the completion of one year compulsory rotating internship in a teaching institution or other institutions recognized by the Medical Council of India and
- Who has obtained a permanent registration of any State Medical Council.
Post Graduation In JSS Medical College | Mysore
- PG Specializations of 34 different courses for 127 seats are available in JSS Medical College, Mysore. Admissions are based on the competitive entrance examination conducted autonomously by JSS University.
- Admission in PG Course – For getting admission into PG Diploma, MD, MS & MCh Courses in the medical institution, the MBBS & PG graduates have to qualify Common Entrance Test – conducted by JSS University. The selection of the students is done based on the ranks obtained in all India Entrance Examination.
|PG MD MS Specialization|
|DM – Gastroenterology||2|
|DM – Neurology||2|
|M.Ch – Urology/Genito-Urinary Surgery|
|MD – Anaesthesiology|
|MD – Bio-Chemistry|
|MD – Dermatology , Venereology & Leprosy|
|MD – Emergecy Medicine||2|
|MD – Forensic Medicine/Forensic Medicine & Toxicology||3|
|MD – General Medicine|
|MD – Microbiology|
|MD – Paediatrics|
|MD – Pathology|
|MD – Pharmacology|
|MD – Physiology|
|MD – Psychiatry|
|MD – Radio Diagnosis/Radiology|
|MD – Social & Preventive Medicine / Community Medicine|
|MD – Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases / Pulmonary Medicine|
|MD/MS – Anatomy|
|MD/MS – Obstetrics & Gynaecology|
|MD/MS – Ophthalmology|
|MS – ENT|
|MS – General Surgery|
|MS – Orthopedics|
- ‘Work is Worship’ is the mission statement reflected in our college emblem. True to this statement, our college aims at character building and strict morals to the medical professionals so that they can serve the society with this goal.
College In Campus Facilities
- Boys Hostel
- Girls Hostel
- Banks / ATM
- Guest Room
- IT Infrastructure
Top Searched Links By College4u.in For Biology Students After 12th Career Options
- Top Medical College Bangalore | MBBS Admission 2023 | NEET 2023 Updates
- Top 25 Best Private Engineering Colleges In India
- Top Deemed University Engineering Colleges in India | Nirf Ranking
- Top 20 Deemed University Medical Colleges in India By NIRF Ranking
- Top B.Tech College Bangalore | Ranking Of Deemed University
- Top 25 Deemed University India | Top Private Engineering College | Geunine Ranking
- Top Deemed Medical Colleges In Bangalore | Karnataka
- List Of Top Dental College Bangalore | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | B.Pharma Admission 2023
- Top Homeopathic College Karnataka | BHMS Direct Admission 2023
- Top BVSc Colleges In Karnataka | Veterinary Colleges 2023 Ranking
- Top BNYS Colleges in Bangalore | Bachelor of Naturopathy And Yogic Sciences Karnataka
- Unani Medical Colleges in Karnataka | BUMS
- Top Allied Science Colleges In Bangalore | B.Sc. Allied Health Sciences
- Top Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top Homeopathic BHMS Medical College in Kolkata | West Bengal
- Top Hotel Management College Bangalore | List Of BHM Colleges In Bangalore
Direct Admission Contact Us For Further Query
Contact | 7411718005 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different.Admission Possible Only in Private Colleges.