Direct Admission Latest Update Of PG NEET Entrance Exam 2023
UG MBBS NEET Result Announced 13 June 2023
Contact Us @ 9036036290 | 7411718005
Total Number Of MBBS Seat Available In India
- If we talked about number of MBBS seats ,till now there are 103783 MBBS seats (53968 in Govt. Instituitions & 49815 in private/Deemed medical colleges). As per latest information more than 4500 MBBS seats are likely to be added for coming session 2023-24.
How Many MBBS Seat Available In Uttar Pradesh ?
- There are 4303 MBBS Seats in Uttar Pradesh Government Medical Colleges. Everything you need to know about NEET MBBS Admission counselling gathered in one place for you to get best college for your NEET Rank within your budget.
Private Colleges In Uttar Pradesh Ranked By College4u.in
- Shri Ram Murti Smarak Institute of Medical Sciences | Bareilly
- Rohilkhand Medical College & Hospital | RMCH | Bareilly | Uttar Pradesh
- Santosh Medical College | SMC Ghaziabad | Uttar Pradesh
- Sharda University School of Medical Sciences & Research | SMSR Greater Noida | Uttar Pradesh
- Subharti Medical College | SMC Meerut | Uttar Pradesh
- Eras Lucknow Medical College and Hospital | Lucknow
- Teerthanker Mahaveer Medical College and Research Center | Moradabad
- Rama Medical College Hospital and Research Centre | Kanpur
- Saraswathi Institute of Medical Sciences | Hapur
- TS Misra Medical College and Hospital | Lucknow
- Career Institute of Medical Sciences and Hospital | Lucknow
- Saraswati Medical College | SMC | Unnao | Uttar Pradesh
- Heritage Institute of Medical Sciences | Varanasi
- Muzaffarnagar Medical College | Muzaffarnagar
- Rajshree Medical Research Institute | Bareilly
- Hind Institute of Medical Sciences | Sitapur
- Major SD Singh Medical College and Hospital | Farrukhabad
- Hind Institute of Medical Sciences | Barabanki
- Mulayam Singh Yadav Medical College and Hospital | Meerut
- GS Medical College and Hospital | Hapur
- Integral Institute of Medical Sciences and Research | Lucknow
- KD Medical College Hospital and Research Center | Mathura
- Mayo Institute of Medical Sciences | Barabanki
- Rama Medical College Hospital and Research Centre | Hapur
- Krishna Mohan Medical College & Hospital | KMMCH | Mathura | Uttar Pradesh
- Prasad Institute of Medical Sciences | PIMS | Lucknow | Uttar Pradesh
Ranking Of MBBS Colleges Based On Following Factors
- Year of Establishment of Medical college
- Availability Number of MBBS Seats
- Availability of Post Graduate Courses | MD | MS | Diploma
- Availability Of Super Specialty Courses
- Availability Number Of Faculty
- Availability of LABS
- ∗∗ Infrastructure , Safety & Location
Contact Us @ 9036036290 | 9620557598
What is MBBS ?
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery, or in Latin: Medicinae Baccalaureus, Baccalaureus Chirurgiae (abbreviated in many ways, e.g. MBBS, MBChB, MBBCh, MB BChir (Cantab), BM BCh (Oxon), BMBS), are the two first professional degrees in medicine and surgery awarded upon graduation from medical school by universities in countries that follow the tradition of the United Kingdom. The historical degree nomenclature suggests that they are two separate undergraduate degrees; however, in practice, they are usually treated as one and conferred together, and may also be awarded at graduate-level medical schools. In countries that follow the system in the United States, the equivalent medical degree is awarded as Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO).
What is MD ?
- The Doctor of Medicine (Latin: Medicinae Doctor, meaning “teacher of medicine,” abbreviated M.D.) is a terminal medical degree for practitioners of medicine. The meaning of the degree varies between different countries. In countries that follow the United States system, the M.D. denotes a first professional graduate degree awarded upon initial graduation from medical school.In countries that follow the tradition of the United Kingdom, the M.D. denotes a research doctorate, higher doctorate, honorary doctorate or advanced clinical coursework degree restricted to medical graduates. In those countries, the title of the equivalent first professional degree is Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery.
What is MS ?
- The Master of Surgery (Latin: Magister Chirurgiae) is an advanced qualification in surgery. Depending upon the degree, it may be abbreviated Ch.M., M.Ch., M.Chir. or M.S. At a typical medical school the program lasts between two and three years. The possession of a medical degree is a prerequisite. The Ch.M. can be awarded on both clinical and academic competency or on academic competency. The regulations may ask for surgical experience and a thesis topic that is not purely medical.
PG NEET 2019 Result Announced 31st January 2019
- PG NEET 2019 Result Can Be Seen At Website http://www.natboard.edu.in/
- The score Cardof the candidate who appeared in NEET-PG 2019 will be available for download at NEET-PG Website https://nbe.edu.in by 6th February 2019.score card will not sent individually to the candidates.candidates are requested to download their score cards from website .
College In Campus Facilities
- Boys Hostel
- Girls Hostel
- Banks / ATM
- Guest Room
- IT Infrastructure
Top Searched Links By College4u.in For Biology Students After 12th Career Options
- Top Medical College Bangalore | MBBS Admission 2023 | NEET 2023 Updates
- List Of Top Dental College Bangalore | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | B.Pharma Admission 2023
- Top Homeopathic College Karnataka | BHMS Direct Admission 2023
- Top BVSc Colleges In Karnataka | Veterinary Colleges 2023 Ranking
- Top BNYS Colleges in Bangalore | Bachelor of Naturopathy And Yogic Sciences Karnataka
- Unani Medical Colleges in Karnataka | BUMS
- Top Allied Science Colleges In Bangalore | B.Sc. Allied Health Sciences
- Top Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top Homeopathic BHMS Medical College in Kolkata | West Bengal
- Top Hotel Management College Bangalore | List Of BHM Colleges In Bangalore
Direct Admission Contact Us For Further Query
Contact | 9036036290 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different.Admission Possible Only in Private Colleges.