- Address | Rama City, Mandhana, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh 209217 Track Location
- Year of Establishment | 2008 | Kanpur | Uttar Pradesh
- MCI status | Recognized when degree granted on or after February,2014.
- Affiliated University | Dr B R Ambedkar University | Agra, U.P.
- Management | Trust
- College Type | Private
- The College and Hospital is spread over a collective area of 5,50,000 Sq. ft. Established in the year 2011 , Rama Medical College has been producing qualified and expert medical professionals who are not only good at their profession, but also carry deep values that make them inclined towards serving the community.
- The college offers a great learning platform to the students and enables them to learn, observe, practice and master the skills required. The courses offered are designed with a fine blend of theoretical and practical learning and give the students a deep insight into their chosen subjects. The teaching faculty comprises highly qualified medical experts who guide the students with a compassionate and progressive approach.
Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery | MBBS
- MBBS Intake | 100 Seats
- Duration : 4 ½ Years + One Year Compulsory Rotating Internship.
Eligibility | MBBS : NEET
- Citizenship: Indian nationals.
- Entry Qualification | Any examination equivalent to H.S.C. / (10+2) examination,WITH (PHYSICS,CHEMISTRY,BIOLOGY)of any recognized Board/ University after 12 years of study. 50% in PCB for general category and 40% for reserved category.
- Procedure | Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for admission to MBBS courses for the year 2020-21 from amongst the National Eligibility Cum Entrance (UG) Test (NEET) – 2020 qualified candidates.
- Group of Subjects Specified | English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Botany and Zoology
- Age Limit | The lower age shall be 17 years as on December 31, 2009. The upper age shall be 25 years as on December 31, 2012. The upper age limit may be relaxed by three years for SC/ST candidates.
Post graduate MD/MS Intake
- Seats | 19
- Duration : Diploma 2 yrs & MD/MS 3 years
Eligibility | PG MD/MS : NEET
- i) Candidate should have obtained MBBS Degree from a MCI recognized institution.
- ii) Candidate should have completed one year compulsory rotating internship after passing the final professional examination before 30th April of the Academic year.
- MD – Bio-Chemistry 2
- MD – Forensic Medicine/Forensic Medicine & Toxicology 2
- MD – Pharmacology 3
- MD – Physiology 2
- MD – Social & Preventive Medicine / Community Medicine 6
- MD/MS – Anatomy 4
College In Campus Facilities
- Boys Hostel
- Girls Hostel
- In Campus Banks Facilities
- Guest Room
- IT Infrastructure
Top Searched Links By College4u.in For Biology Students After 12th Career Options
- Top Medical College Bangalore | MBBS Admission 2020 | NEET 2020 Updates
- List Of Top Dental College Bangalore | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | B.Pharma Admission 2020
- Top Homeopathic College Karnataka | BHMS Direct Admission 2020
- Top BVSc Colleges In Karnataka | Veterinary Colleges 2020 Ranking
- Top BNYS Colleges in Bangalore | Bachelor of Naturopathy And Yogic Sciences Karnataka
- Unani Medical Colleges in Karnataka | BUMS
- Top Allied Science Colleges In Bangalore | B.Sc. Allied Health Sciences
- Top Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top Homeopathic BHMS Medical College in Kolkata | West Bengal
- Top Hotel Management College Bangalore | List Of BHM Colleges In Bangalore
Direct Admission Contact Us For Further Query
Contact | 9036036290 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different.Admission Possible Only in Private Colleges.