Direct Admission Contact 7411718005 | 7707055155
- MD MS NEET PG Dates 12 September 2021
- MD/MS Orthopedics Course Level | Post Graduate
- Duration | 3 years
- Eligibility | MBBS From Recognized University & Plus 1 Years Internship
MS Orthopedics Job Options
- Orthopedic Surgeons
- Physical Therapists
- Orthopedic Nurses
- Sports Medicine Physician
- Orthopedic Distributors for musculoskeletal products
- Medical Consultants.
Ranking Of Top 10 Medical Colleges Offers MD/MS Orthopedics In Karnataka
- JJM Medical College | JJMMC | Davangere | Karnataka
- M S Ramaiah Medical College | MSRMC | Bangalore | Karnataka
- Sri Devraj URS Medical College | Kolar | karnataka
- Kasturba Medical College | KMC | Manipal | Karnataka
- JSS Medical College and Hospital | JSSMCH | Mysore | Karnaataka
- KLE Medical College | Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College | Belgum | Karnataka
- Vydehi Institute Of Medical Science | VIMS | Bangalore | karnataka
- MRMC | Mahadevappa Rampure Medical College | Gulbarga | Karnataka
- RRMCH | Raja Rajeshwari Medical College & Hospital | Bangalore | Karnataka
- Sri Siddhartha Medical College | SSMC | Tumkur | Karnataka
MS Orthopedics College Not Consider Under Top 10 Ranking
Direct Admission Contact 7411718005 | 9620557598
- Kempegowda Institute of Medical Science | KIMS | Bangalore | Karnataka
- Kasturba Medical College | KMC | Mangalore | Karnataka
- Mvj Medical College & Research Hospital | MVJMC |bangalore | karnataka
- FMIMER | Father Mullers Institue of Medical Education and Research | Mangalore | Karnataka
- SDM Medical College | Dharwad | Karnataka
- Shri B. M. Patil Medical College | Bijapur | Karnataka
- K S Hegde Medical Academy | KSHMA | Mangalore | Karnataka
- Navodaya Medical College | NMC | Raichur | Karnataka
- AIMS | Adichunchanagiri Institute of Medical Science | Bellur | Karnataka
- Yenepoya Medical College | YMC | Mangalore | Karnataka
- KVGMC | KVG Medical College | Sulya | Karnataka
- Dr B.R.Ambedkar Medical College | Bangalore | Karnataka
- SSMSRC | S S Institute Of Medical Science And Rearch Center | Davangere | Karnataka
- Al-Ameen Medical College | Bangalore | Karnataka
- S. Nijalingappa Medical College & HSK Hospital & Research Centre | SNMC | Bagalkot | karnataka
- MS in Orthopedics is a 3-year postgraduate program in the field of medical surgery, offered by most medical universities recognized by the MCI. The degree holders are licensed to practice and conduct surgery as part of medical treatment. Minimum eligibility for applying for the course is successful completion of MBBS.
- Orthopedics is concerned with the musculoskeletal system. Enrolled students are taught to apply both nonsurgical and surgical means for treating musculoskeletal trauma, congenital disorders, tumors, sports injuries, infections and other degenerative diseases.
- Final selection to the course is based on the candidate’s entrance test scores, academic profile and performance in interview. The mode of admission is a relevant entrance examination carried out by different universities. The average tuition fee charged for NRI Quota the course in India ranges between INR 120 and 180 Lacs.
What is the meaning of MS Ortho ?
- Eligibility: M.B.B.S. M.S. Orthopaedics or Master of Surgery in Orthopaedics is a postgraduate Orthopaedics course. Orthopaedics is the branch of surgery concerned with acute, chronic, traumatic, and overuse injuries and other disorders of the musculoskeletal system.
- A post graduate degree Diplomate in National Board (DNB) is awarded by the National Board of Examinations under the Union Ministry of Health, India. DNB candidates are trained at big private hospitals, while the MD/MS candidates are trained at Medical Colleges. DNB residency positions are available in 54 specialties.
- MS is a postgraduate degree in general surgery while the MD is the postgraduate degree in General medicine. Both the degrees can be pursued after MBBS. … MD is non surgical but there are some branches where surgery can be part of MD. There are various branches where a MBBS graduate can pursue MS or MD.
MS Orthopedics : Eligibility
- Applicants aspiring to pursue the course need to have completed any of M.B.B.S., B.D.S., D.M.S., D.H.M.S., B.H.M.S., B.A.M.S., B.A.S.M., B.E.M.S., B.I.A.M.S., B.N.Y.T., B.A.T.S., B.U.M.S., B.P.T., B.Pharma., N.O., and M.D (A.M).
- Practitioners and research workers who have been practicing for the last 10 years, are exempted from fulfilling such requirements of basic minimum qualification, and may directly apply for the program.
MS Orthopedics : Admission Process
Admission to the course is based on the candidate’s performance in any of the following entrance examinations:
- Centrally conducted NEET PG (conducted by NBE)
- A State- level PG exam
- Autonomously- conducted entrance exam such as those conducted by any of AIIMS, PGI and JIPMER
- Institute- specific entrance examination conducted by a concerned college.
Top Searched Links By College4u.in
- Top MD Radiology Colleges In Karnataka
- Top Md Dermatology Venereology & Leprosy Colleges In Karnataka
- Top MD General Medicine Colleges In Karnataka
- Top MS General Surgery Colleges In Karnataka
- Top Md Psychiatry Colleges In Karnataka
- Top MS Obstetrics and gynecology | OBG Colleges In Karnataka
- Top Md Pediatrics Colleges In Karnataka
- Top Md Anesthesiology Colleges In Karnataka
- Top Md Pathology Colleges In Karnataka
- Top 100 Medical Colleges India | Admission in Best Medical College India In NEET 2021
Please Contact Us @ Direct Admission Contact 7411718005 | 9036036290