- Address | Solapur Rd, Bangaramma Sajjan Campus, Vijayapura, Karnataka 586103
- Year of Establishment | 1986 | Bijapur | Karnataka
- Name of medical College | Shri B M Patil Medical College, Hospital & Research Centre, Bijapur
- Direct Admission | 7411718005 | 9620557598
- Affiliated University | RGUHS
- Course Offered | MBBS | PG Diploma | MS | MD
- Management | Trust
- College Type | Private
- MCI status | Recognized
Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery | MBBS
- Intake Seats | 150
- Duration | 4 years plus 1 year compulsory rotatory internship.
- Tuition Fee Per Year | Rs 8,80,000/-
- Citizenship | Indian nationals.
- Date of Birth | Only those Age Above 17 years and below 25 years
- Qualification | Pass in 10+2, A level, IB, American 12th grade or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English individually with a minimum of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology taken together
Post graduate MD/MS
- PG Specializations of 24 different courses for 92 seats are available in Shri B M Patil Medical College, Hospital & Research Centre, Bijapur. Admissions are based on the competitive entrance examination conducted autonomously by BLDE University, Bijapur.
- Admission in PG Course – For getting admission into PG Diploma, MD, MS & M.Ch Courses in the medical institution, the MBBS graduates have to qualify Common Entrance Test – conducted by BLDE University, Bijapur.
- The selection of the students into UG / PG Courses is done based on the ranks obtained in all India Entrance Examination NEET 2021.
- Intake Seats | 92
Eligibility | PG MD/MS : NEET
- i) Candidate should have obtained MBBS Degree from a MCI recognized institution.
- ii) Candidate should have completed one year compulsory rotating internship after passing the final professional examination before 30th April of the Academic year.
|M.Ch – Urology/Genito-Urinary Surgery|
|MD – Anaesthesiology|
|MD – Bio-Chemistry|
|MD – Dermatology , Venereology & Leprosy|
|MD – Forensic Medicine/Forensic Medicine & Toxicology|
|MD – General Medicine|
|MD – Microbiology|
|MD – Paediatrics|
|MD – Pathology|
|MD – Physiology|
|MD – Radio Diagnosis/Radiology|
|MD – Social & Preventive Medicine / Community Medicine|
|MD/MS – Anatomy|
|MD/MS – Obstetrics & Gynaecology|
|MD/MS – Ophthalmology|
|MS – ENT|
|MS – General Surgery|
|MS – Orthopaedics|
Brief Under Graduate Course (M.B.B.S)
- BLDE University is to committed to promote sustainable development of higher education including health sciences education consistent with statutory and regulatory requirements.
- BLDE announces admissions for Under Graduate Entrance Test UGET (MBBS) for students.
- B.L.D.E. University invites application for All India Under Graduate Medical Entrance Test (BLDEU-UGET) to eligible Candidates for admission to SHRI. B. M. Patil Medical College, Hospital & Research Centre, Bijapur, the constituent college.
- Admissions will be made in accordance with admission policy of BLDE University which has been framed as per the guidelines of MCI and UGC.
Brief Eligibility Criteria
- Only those candidates who would satisfy or are likely to satisfy the following relevant eligibility requirements for admission to MBBS course will be considered eligible to appear for the UGET (BLDEU-UGET) and subsequently for admission to the course.
- The candidate should have completed 17 years of age on or before 31st December of that academic year..
- Candidates should have passed the qualifying examination which is 2nd PUC or 10+2 higher secondary or equivalent examination.
- The last two years of study should have comprised of Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology (PCB) subjects with English as a compulsory subject. The candidates must have passed these subjects individually.
- As per the requisitions of statutory bodies as laid out in the Regulations on Graduate Medical Education-1997 of Medical Council of India and the amendments there of, the minimum percentage of marks for Admission to Under Graduate Courses shall be 50% for candidates belonging to General Category, 45% for candidates with locomotor disability of lower limbs ( as certified by competent issuing authority) and 40 percent for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward classes (as declared by the Government of Karnataka from time to time).
- Candidates who are likely to appear or who have appeared for qualifying examination i.e. PUC-II/ 10+2/HSC or equivalent but whose results have not been declared will also be considered to appear for BLDEU–UGET, provided they have appeared for above mentioned subjects at the said examination.
- Foreign/PIO/NRI students need not appear for BLDEU-UGET. Their admission will be based on qualifying examination marks.
College In Campus Facilities
- Boys Hostel
- Girls Hostel
- Banks / ATM
- Guest Room
- IT Infrastructure
Top Searched Links By College4u.in For Biology Students After 12th Career Options
- Top Medical College Bangalore | MBBS Admission 2021 | NEET 2021 Updates
- List Of Top Dental College Bangalore | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | B.Pharma Admission 2021
- Top Homeopathic College Karnataka | BHMS Direct Admission 2021
- Top BVSc Colleges In Karnataka | Veterinary Colleges 2021 Ranking
- Top BNYS Colleges in Bangalore | Bachelor of Naturopathy And Yogic Sciences Karnataka
- Unani Medical Colleges in Karnataka | BUMS
- Top Allied Science Colleges In Bangalore | B.Sc. Allied Health Sciences
- Top Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top Homeopathic BHMS Medical College in Kolkata | West Bengal
- Top Hotel Management College Bangalore | List Of BHM Colleges In Bangalore
Direct Admission Contact Us For Further Query
Contact | 9036036290 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different.Admission Possible Only in Private Colleges.
Top Searched Links By College4u.in
- Top Medical College Karnataka | Top Medical College Bangalore | Top Raked College Karnataka
- Top Medical College Maharastra | Top Medical College Pune | Top Ranked College Mumbai
- Medical College Chennai | Tamilnadu | Top Medical College Pondicherry