PG NEET 2020 Result Announced 30st January 2020 .
|Category||Eligibility Criteria||Cut off out of 1200|
Direct Admission Contact Us @ 7019582681 | 7411718005
MBBS NEET 2020
- The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test-Under Graduate, succeeded from All India Pre-Medical Test is an entrance examination in India for students who wish to study undergraduate medical courses and dental courses in government or private medical colleges and dental colleges in India.
- Full exam name| National Eligibility and Entrance Test
- Administered by | National Testing Agency
MBBS Seat 2020
- Total Medical College India | 529
- Total Seats India | 70,978 .
- Note | With the expansion in 2020, there are now 70,978 MBBS seats in 529 colleges in India. Of this, 269 colleges accounting for 35,688 seats are government-run, while the remaining 260 colleges accounting for 35,290 seats are in the private sector.
Important dates MBBS NEET 2020
- Registration | 2 Dec 2019–6 Jan 2020
- Admit card available 27 Mar–3 May 2020
- NEET MBBS Exam 3 May 2020
- Results available 4 Jun 2020
Private Colleges Ranked By College4u.in
- MBBS 2020 counselling is conducted for 85% State Quota seats of Madhya Pradesh state which include 1660 MBBS seats Government MBBS Colleges in Madhya Pradesh There is a total of 13 government Medical Colleges in Madhya Pradesh with around 1660 MBBS seats.
- Sri Aurobindo Medical College and Post Graduate Institute | Indore | Madhya Pradesh
- Peoples College of Medical Sciences & Research Centre | Bhanpur| BhopalMadhya Pradesh
- Index Medical College Hospital & Research Centre | Indore | Madhya Pradesh
- Ruxmaniben Deepchand Gardi Medical College | Ujjain | Madhya Pradesh
- L.N. Medical College and Research Centre | Bhopal | Madhya Pradesh
- Chirayu Medical College and Hospital | Bairagarh | Bhopal | Madhya Pradesh
- Amaltas Institute of Medical Sciences | Dewas | Madhya Pradesh
- RKDF Medical College Hospital & Research Centre | Jatkhedi | Bhopal | Madhya Pradesh
- Modern Institute of Medical Sciences | Kanadia | Indore | Madhya Pradesh
- Sukh Sagar Medical College and Hospital | Jabalpur | Madhya Pradesh
- Sakshi Medical College & Research Center | Guna | M P
- Advanced Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre | Bhopal | Madhya Pradesh
Contact Us @ 9036036290 | 7411718005
Medical College Ranking Based On Factors
- Year of Establishment of Medical college
- Availability Number of MBBS Seats
- Availability of Post Graduate Courses | MD | MS | Diploma
- Availability Of Super Specialty Courses
- Availability Number Of Faculty
- Availability of LABS
- ∗∗ Infrastructure , Safety & Location
Contact Us @ 9036036290 | 9620557598
What is MBBS ?
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery, or in Latin: Medicinae Baccalaureus, Baccalaureus Chirurgiae (abbreviated in many ways, e.g. MBBS, MBChB, MBBCh, MB BChir (Cantab), BM BCh (Oxon), BMBS), are the two first professional degrees in medicine and surgery awarded upon graduation from medical school by universities in countries that follow the tradition of the United Kingdom. The historical degree nomenclature suggests that they are two separate undergraduate degrees; however, in practice, they are usually treated as one and conferred together, and may also be awarded at graduate-level medical schools. In countries that follow the system in the United States, the equivalent medical degree is awarded as Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO).
What is MD ?
- The Doctor of Medicine (Latin: Medicinae Doctor, meaning “teacher of medicine,” abbreviated M.D.) is a terminal medical degree for practitioners of medicine. The meaning of the degree varies between different countries. In countries that follow the United States system, the M.D. denotes a first professional graduate degree awarded upon initial graduation from medical school.In countries that follow the tradition of the United Kingdom, the M.D. denotes a research doctorate, higher doctorate, honorary doctorate or advanced clinical coursework degree restricted to medical graduates. In those countries, the title of the equivalent first professional degree is Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery.
What is MS ?
- The Master of Surgery (Latin: Magister Chirurgiae) is an advanced qualification in surgery. Depending upon the degree, it may be abbreviated Ch.M., M.Ch., M.Chir. or M.S. At a typical medical school the program lasts between two and three years. The possession of a medical degree is a prerequisite. The Ch.M. can be awarded on both clinical and academic competency or on academic competency. The regulations may ask for surgical experience and a thesis topic that is not purely medical.
PG NEET 2019 Result Cutoff
|Category||Eligibility Criteria||Cut off out of 1200|
- PG NEET 2019 Result Can Be Seen At Website http://www.natboard.edu.in/
- The score Cardof the candidate who appeared in NEET-PG 2019 will be available for download at NEET-PG Website https://nbe.edu.in by 6th February 2019.score card will not sent individually to the candidates.candidates are requested to download their score cards from website .
NEET UG 2019 Cutoff
|NEET 2019 Category||Cutoff Score|
College In Campus Facilities
- Boys Hostel
- Girls Hostel
- Banks / ATM
- Guest Room
- IT Infrastructure
Top Searched Links By College4u.in For Biology Students After 12th Career Options
- Top Medical College Bangalore | MBBS Admission 2020 | NEET 2020 Updates
- List Of Top Dental College Bangalore | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | B.Pharma Admission 2020
- Top Homeopathic College Karnataka | BHMS Direct Admission 2020
- Top BVSc Colleges In Karnataka | Veterinary Colleges 2020 Ranking
- Top BNYS Colleges in Bangalore | Bachelor of Naturopathy And Yogic Sciences Karnataka
- Unani Medical Colleges in Karnataka | BUMS
- Top Allied Science Colleges In Bangalore | B.Sc. Allied Health Sciences
- Top Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top Homeopathic BHMS Medical College in Kolkata | West Bengal
- Top Hotel Management College Bangalore | List Of BHM Colleges In Bangalore
Direct Admission Contact Us For Further Query
Contact | 9036036290 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different.Admission Possible Only in Private Colleges.