- Address | Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh 456001 Track Location
- Year of Establishment | 2007
- MCI status | Recognized for 100 seats when degree granted after April 2006 onwards. Permitted for renewal of permission for increase of seats from 100 to 150 for 2020-21
- Affiliated University | Vikram University Ujjain
- Management | Society
- College Type | Private
- Ruxmaniben Deepchand Gardi Medical College is the first private medical college in Madhya Pradesh state of India. It is situated in Ujjain city. In 2001, RDGMC came in existence after a long waiting period of nearly forty years. College is associated with the Charitable Hospital is having 400 beds situated in ujjain city, as well as another building of 570 beded C R Gardi Hospital in the Medical College Campus where all the services are provided free. The Medical college was established in the year 2001.
- The college has an annual intake of 150 undergraduate candidates for MBBS and 50 postgraduate candidates for MD/MS/Diplomas. The college is under government university so the education is like any other govt college of madhya pradesh.
- Currently admissions are permitted mainly for students who appeared in National Eligibility cum Entrance Test or NEET conducted via National Testing Agency (NTA) and qualified the exam.
Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery | MBBS
- MBBS Intake Seats | 150
- Duration : 4 ½ Years + One Year Compulsory Rotating Internship.
Eligibility | MBBS : NEET
- Citizenship : Indian nationals.
- Entry Qualification | Any examination equivalent to H.S.C. / (10+2) examination,WITH (PHYSICS,CHEMISTRY,BIOLOGY)of any recognized Board/ University after 12 years of study. 50% in PCB for general category and 40% for reserved category.
- Procedure | Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for admission to MBBS courses for the year 2020-21 from amongst the National Eligibility Cum Entrance (UG) Test (NEET) – 2020 qualified candidates.
- Group of Subjects Specified | English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Botany and Zoology
- Age Limit | The lower age shall be 17 years The upper age shall be 25 years as on December 31, 2012. The upper age limit may be relaxed by three years for SC/ST candidates.
- Post graduate MD/MS Seats | 67
- Duration:Diploma 2 yrs & MD/MS 3 years
Eligibility PG MD/MS : NEET
- i) Candidate should have obtained MBBS Degree from a MCI recognized institution.
- ii) Candidate should have completed one year compulsory rotating internship after passing the final professional examination before 30th April of the Academic year.
Post Graduate MD/MS Sanctioned Intake
The post graduate specializations of 67 seats of 18 different courses are mentioned below for your perusal. Admissions are made based on the ranks obtained in all India as well as at state level Entrance Examination.
- MD – Anaesthesiology 3
MD – Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy 3
MD – General Medicine 8
MD – Microbiology 3
MD – Paediatrics 4
MD – Pathology 6
MD – Pharmacology 3
MD – Physiology 2
MD – Psychiatry 2
MD – Radio Diagnosis/Radiology 3
MD – Social & Preventive Medicine / Community Medicine 7
MD – Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases / Pulmonary Medicine 3
MD/MS – Anatomy 2
MD/MS – Obstetrics & Gynaecology 4
MD/MS – Ophthalmology 2
MS – ENT 2
MS – General Surgery 8
MS – Orthopaedics 2
College In Campus Facilities
- Boys Hostel
- Girls Hostel
- In Campus Banks Facilities
- Guest Room
- IT Infrastructure
Top Searched Links By College4u.in For Biology Students After 12th Career Options
- Top Medical College Bangalore | MBBS Admission 2020 | NEET 2020 Updates
- List Of Top Dental College Bangalore | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | B.Pharma Admission 2020
- Top Homeopathic College Karnataka | BHMS Direct Admission 2020
- Top BVSc Colleges In Karnataka | Veterinary Colleges 2020 Ranking
- Top BNYS Colleges in Bangalore | Bachelor of Naturopathy And Yogic Sciences Karnataka
- Unani Medical Colleges in Karnataka | BUMS
- Top Allied Science Colleges In Bangalore | B.Sc. Allied Health Sciences
- Top Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top Homeopathic BHMS Medical College in Kolkata | West Bengal
- Top Hotel Management College Bangalore | List Of BHM Colleges In Bangalore
Direct Admission Contact Us For Further Query
Contact | 9036036290 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different.Admission Possible Only in Private Colleges.