Direct Admission Latest Update Of PG NEET Entrance Exam 2020
Contact Us @ 9036036290 | 7411718005
- Medical Admission Last Sate Deemed University | 31st August .
- Registration For PG MD MS | Last week of November 2019 .
- Opening of corrections window for NEET PG application | Last week of December 2019 .
- Release of NEET PG admit card | Last week of December 2019 .
- NEET PG Exam | First week of January 2020 .
Total Number Of MBBS Seat Available In India
- Total Medical College India | 492
- Total Seats India | 59900
- Total Medical College India | 529
- Total Seats India | 70,978 .
- Note | With the expansion in 2019, there are now 70,978 MBBS seats in 529 colleges in India. Of this, 269 colleges accounting for 35,688 seats are government-run, while the remaining 260 colleges accounting for 35,290 seats are in the private sector.
Private Colleges Ranked By College4u.in
- Amrita School of Medicine | Kochi
- Sree Gokulam Medical College Trust & Research Foundation | Trivandrum | Kerala
- Jubilee Mission Medical College and Research Institute | Thrissur
- Amala institute of Medical Sciences | Amalanagar
- Travancore Medical College | Kollam
- Sree Narayana Instt. of Medical Sciences | Chalakka | Ernakulam | Kerala
- Al-Azhar Medical College and Super Speciality Hospital | Thodupuzha | Kerala
- S.R. Medical College & Research Centre | SRMC Akathumjuri | Thiruvananthapuram | Kerala
- Mount Zion Medical College | Chayalode | Ezhamkulam Adoor | Pathanamthitta | Kerala
- P K Das Institute of Medical Sciences | PKDIMS Palakkad | Kerala
- Malankara Orthodox Syrian Church Medical College | Kolenchery | Kerala
- Azeezia Medical College | Meeyannoor
- M E S Medical College | Perintalmanna Malappuram Distt | Kerala
- Academy of Medical Sceiences | AMS Pariyaram | Kannur | Kerala
- Pushpagiri Institute of Medical Science and Research Centre | Thiruvalla
- Believers Church Medical College Hospital | Thiruvalla
- KMCT Medical College | Manassery
- Dr Somervell Memorial CSI Medical College and Hospital | Karakonam
- Karuna Medical College | Palakkad
- DM Wayanand Institute of Medical Science College and Hospital | Meppadi
- Malabar Medical College Hospital and Research Centre | Modakkallur
- Kannur Medical College | Anjarakandy
- Kerala Medical College | Mangode | Palakkad | Kerala
Contact Us @ 9036036290 | 9620557598
Medical College Ranking Based On
- Year of Establishment of Medical college
- Availability Number of MBBS Seats
- Availability of Post Graduate Courses | MD | MS | Diploma
- Availability Of Super Specialty Courses
- Availability Number Of Faculty
- Availability of LABS
- ∗∗ Infrastructure , Safety & Location
What is MBBS ?
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery, or in Latin: Medicinae Baccalaureus, Baccalaureus Chirurgiae (abbreviated in many ways, e.g. MBBS, MBChB, MBBCh, MB BChir (Cantab), BM BCh (Oxon), BMBS), are the two first professional degrees in medicine and surgery awarded upon graduation from medical school by universities in countries that follow the tradition of the United Kingdom. The historical degree nomenclature suggests that they are two separate undergraduate degrees; however, in practice, they are usually treated as one and conferred together, and may also be awarded at graduate-level medical schools. In countries that follow the system in the United States, the equivalent medical degree is awarded as Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO).
What is MD ?
- The Doctor of Medicine (Latin: Medicinae Doctor, meaning “teacher of medicine,” abbreviated M.D.) is a terminal medical degree for practitioners of medicine. The meaning of the degree varies between different countries. In countries that follow the United States system, the M.D. denotes a first professional graduate degree awarded upon initial graduation from medical school.In countries that follow the tradition of the United Kingdom, the M.D. denotes a research doctorate, higher doctorate, honorary doctorate or advanced clinical coursework degree restricted to medical graduates. In those countries, the title of the equivalent first professional degree is Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery.
What is MS ?
- The Master of Surgery (Latin: Magister Chirurgiae) is an advanced qualification in surgery. Depending upon the degree, it may be abbreviated Ch.M., M.Ch., M.Chir. or M.S. At a typical medical school the program lasts between two and three years. The possession of a medical degree is a prerequisite. The Ch.M. can be awarded on both clinical and academic competency or on academic competency. The regulations may ask for surgical experience and a thesis topic that is not purely medical.
PG NEET 2019 Result Announced 31st January 2019
|Category||Eligibility Criteria||Cut off out of 1200|
- PG NEET 2019 Result Can Be Seen At Website http://www.natboard.edu.in/
- The score Cardof the candidate who appeared in NEET-PG 2019 will be available for download at NEET-PG Website https://nbe.edu.in by 6th February 2019.score card will not sent individually to the candidates.candidates are requested to download their score cards from website .
College In Campus Facilities
- Boys Hostel
- Girls Hostel
- Banks / ATM
- Guest Room
- IT Infrastructure
Top Searched Links By College4u.in For Biology Students After 12th Career Options
- Top Medical College Bangalore | MBBS Admission 2020 | NEET 2020 Updates
- Top MD Colleges In Bangalore | List Of Best Medical College
- Top MDS College Bangalore | Post Graduate Dental Colleges In Karnataka
- List Of Top Dental College Bangalore | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka Genuine Ranking
- Top Dental College Chennai | List Of Best Dental Colleges in Tamil Nadu
- Top Dental College Pune | Best Dental College In Maharashtra | Dental College Mumbai
- Medical Colleges In Uttar Pradesh | MBBS Admission UP
- Top Medical Colleges In Kerla | MBBS Admission Keral
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | B.Pharma Admission 2020
- Top Homeopathic College Karnataka | BHMS Direct Admission 2020
- Top BVSc Colleges In Karnataka | Veterinary Colleges 2020 Ranking
- Top BNYS Colleges in Bangalore | Bachelor of Naturopathy And Yogic Sciences Karnataka
- Unani Medical Colleges in Karnataka | BUMS
- Top Allied Science Colleges In Bangalore | B.Sc. Allied Health Sciences
- Top Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top Homeopathic BHMS Medical College in Kolkata | West Bengal
- Top Hotel Management College Bangalore | List Of BHM Colleges In Bangalore
Direct Admission Contact Us For Further Query
Contact | 9036036290 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different.Admission Possible Only in Private Colleges.