- Address | Fathima Nagar, Mahatma Nagar, Nellikunnu, Thrissur, Kerala 680006.
- Year of Establishment | 2002 |Thrissur | Kerala | India
- Management | Trust
- College Type | Private
- Affiliated University | Kerala University of Health Sciences | Thrissur
- Entrance Test Required For Admission in JMMCRI | NEET
- MCI status | Recognized (Previously under Calicut Univ.,Kerala).
Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery | MBBS
- MBBS Intake Seats | 100
- Duration : 4 ½ Years + One Year Compulsory Rotating Internship.
- Eligibility | MBBS : NEET
- Citizenship: Indian nationals.
- Entry Qualification : Any examination equivalent to H.S.C. / (10+2) examination,WITH (PHYSICS,CHEMISTRY,BIOLOGY)of any recognized Board/ University after 12 years of study.
50% in PCB for general category and 40% for reserved category.
- Procedure :Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for admission to MBBS courses for the year 2017-18 from amongst the National Eligibility Cum Entrance (UG)Test (NEET) – 2017 qualified candidates.
- Group of Subjects Specified | English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Botany and Zoology
- Age Limit : The lower age shall be 17 years as on December 31. The upper age shall be 25 years as on December 31. The upper age limit may be relaxed by three years for SC/ST candidates.
Post graduate MD/MS Intake
- Seats | 32
- Duration : Diploma 2 yrs & MD/MS 3 years
Eligibility | PG MD/MS : NEET
- i) Candidate should have obtained MBBS Degree from a MCI recognized institution.
- ii) Candidate should have completed one year compulsory rotating internship after passing the final professional examination before 30th April of the Academic year.
The post graduate specializations of 32 seats of 17 different courses are mentioned below for your perusal. Admissions are made based on the ranks obtained in all India as well as at state level Entrance Examination.
PG Specializations Jubilee Mission Medical College & Research Institute, Thrissur, Kerala PG Seats
- DM – Cardiology 1
- DM – Neurology 2
- MD (Emergency Medicine) 2
- MD – Anaesthesiology 2
- MD – General Medicine 2
- MD – Immuno Haematology & Blood Transfusion 2
- MD – Microbiology 2
- MD – Paediatrics 2
- MD – Pathology 1
- MD – Physiology 1
- MD – Psychiatry 2
- MD – Radio Diagnosis/Radiology 2
- MD/MS – Obstetrics & Gynaecology 3
- MD/MS – Ophthalmology 2
- MS – ENT 2
- MS – General Surgery 2
- MS – Orthopaedics 2
Description Medical College – History & Introduction
The Jubilee Mission Hospital, a Christian Minority Institution, was established in the year 1952. Subsequently Medical College has been established and made functional in the year 2003. The Medical College has MCI recognition for 100 MBBS seats, 15 Postgraduate Programme (total 29 seats) and 2 Super speciality (DM) courses (total 3 seats). H.G. Mar Andrews Thazhath, Archbishop of Thrissur is the Patron and Chairman of the Jubilee Mission Medical College and Research Institute.
The first batch of Medical students were admitted to the Jubilee Mission Medical College & Research Institute, Thrissur and the classes commenced on 22/09/2003 after fulfilling the requirements of Medical Council of India. This college was affiliated to the University of Calicut and is housed at the Heart of the city of Thrissur.
Thirteen batches of Medical students have been admitted in the medical college from the year 2003 onwards and seventh batch (last batch of Calicut University) have already graduated. The students of 2010 admission onwards are affiliated to the Kerala University of Health Sciences, Mulangunnathukavu, Thrissur.