- Address | P.O. Nityanandanagar, Deralakatte, Mangalore, Karnataka 575018
- Year of Establishment | 1999 | Mangalore | Karnataka
- Name of medical College | K S Hegde Medical Academy | Mangalore
- Affiliated University | Nitte University (Deemed) | Mangalore
- Direct Admission | 7411718005 | 9620557598
- Course Offered | MBBS | PG Diploma | MD | MS
- Management | Trust
- College Type | Private
- MCI status | Recognized for 100 seats. Recognized for increase of seats from 100 to 150.
- Established in 1999, K.S. Hegde Medical Academy (KSHEMA) became a constituent Nitte University in 2009. The Institution is named after its founder, the visionary, Late Justice K S Hegde, former Justice of the Supreme Court of India and former Speaker of the Lok Sabha.
Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery | MBBS
- Intake Seats | 150
- Duration | 4 ½ Years + One Year Compulsory Rotating Internship.
- Eligibility | MBBS NEET 2021
- Citizenship | Indian nationals.
- Date of Birth | Only those Minimum Age 17 Years And Maximum 25 Years. The candidate should have completed 17 years of age as on December 31 of the year of admission.
- Qualification: Pass in 10+2, A level, IB, American 12th grade or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English individually with a minimum of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology taken together.The minimum marks required for the admission should be 50% in PUC (PCB) or any other equivalent examination for the candidates of General Category. For the candidates belonging to SC/ST, the minimum percentage of marks required for the admission process should be 40% in PCB. Preference will be given to the merit students.
Post graduate MD/MS
- Intake Seats | 98
- Duration | pg diploma 2 years & md/ms 3 years
- Eligibility | PG MD/MS : NEET
MD/MS Degree and Diploma Courses:
- i) Candidate should have obtained MBBS Degree from a MCI recognized institution.
- ii) Candidate should have completed one year compulsory rotating internship after passing the final professional examination before 30th April of the Academic year.
- The postgraduate programs namely, Doctor of Medicine (M.D) & Master of Surgery (M.S) are of 3 years duration and are offered in the following specialties :
|MD – Anaesthesiology|
|M.D (Forensic Medicine)|
|MD – Dermatology , Venereology & Leprosy|
|MD – General Medicine|
|MD – Microbiology|
|MD – Paediatrics|
|MD – Pathology|
|MD – Pharmacology|
|MD – Physiology|
|MD – Radio Diagnosis/Radiology|
|MD – Social & Preventive Medicine / Community Medicine|
|MD – Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases / Pulmonary Medicine|
|MD/MS – Anatomy|
|MD/MS – Obstetrics & Gynaecology|
|MD/MS – Ophthalmology|
|MS – ENT|
|MS – General Surgery|
|MS – Orthopedics|
College In Campus Facilities
- Boys Hostel
- Girls Hostel
- Banks / ATM
- Guest Room
- IT Infrastructure
Top Searched Links By College4u.in For Biology Students After 12th Career Options
- Top Medical College Bangalore | MBBS Admission 2021 | NEET 2021 Updates
- List Of Top Dental College Bangalore | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | B.Pharma Admission 2021
- Top Homeopathic College Karnataka | BHMS Direct Admission 2021
- Top BVSc Colleges In Karnataka | Veterinary Colleges 2021 Ranking
- Top BNYS Colleges in Bangalore | Bachelor of Naturopathy And Yogic Sciences Karnataka
- Unani Medical Colleges in Karnataka | BUMS
- Top Allied Science Colleges In Bangalore | B.Sc. Allied Health Sciences
- Top Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top Homeopathic BHMS Medical College in Kolkata | West Bengal
- Top Hotel Management College Bangalore | List Of BHM Colleges In Bangalore
Direct Admission Contact Us For Further Query
Contact | 9036036290 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different.Admission Possible Only in Private Colleges.
Top Searched Links By College4u.in