Direct Admission in Top Medical Colleges In Chennai 2021 – 2022 Batch
Contact Us For Direct Admission 7411718005 | 9036036290
What is MBBS ?
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery, or in Latin: Medicinae Baccalaureus, Baccalaureus Chirurgiae (abbreviated in many ways, e.g. MBBS, MBChB, MBBCh, MB BChir (Cantab), BM BCh (Oxon), BMBS), are the two first professional degrees in medicine and surgery awarded upon graduation from medical school by universities in countries that follow the tradition of the United Kingdom. The historical degree nomenclature suggests that they are two separate undergraduate degrees; however, in practice, they are usually treated as one and conferred together, and may also be awarded at graduate-level medical schools. In countries that follow the system in the United States, the equivalent medical degree is awarded as Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO).
- Post Graduate Diploma
Ranking we are Providing Based on the Folloing Factors.
- Year of Establishment of Medical college
- Availability Number of MBBS Seats
- Availability of Post Graduate Courses | MD | MS | Diploma
- Availability Of Super Specialty Courses
- Availability Number Of Faculty
- Infrastructure & Location
- Availability of LABS
Ranked By College4u.in
- Sri Ramachandra Medical College & Research Institute | SRMCRI | Chennai | Tamilnadu
- PSG Institute of Medical Sciences | Coimbatore | Tamilnadu
- SRM Medical College Hospital & Research Centre | SRMMCHRC | Kancheepuram | Tamilnadu
- Vinayaka Missions Kirupananda Variyar Medical College | VMKVMC | Salem | Tamilnadu
- Meenakshi Medical College and Research Institute |MMCRI |Enathur | Tamilnadu
- Chettinad Hospital & Research Institute | Kanchipuram | TAMILNADU
- Sree Balaji Medical College and Hospital | SBMCH | Chennai | Tamilnadu
- ACS Medical College and Hospital | Chennai | Tamilnadu
- Shri Satya Sai Medical College and Research Institute | SSSMCRI | Kancheepuram |Tamilnadu
- Saveetha Medical College and Hospital | SMCH | Kanchipuram | Tamilnadu
- Madha Medical College and Hospital | Thandalam | Chennai | Tamilnadu
- Chennai Medical College Hospital and research centre | Irungalur | Trichy | TAMILNADU
- Annapoorna Medical College & Hospital | Salem | Tamilnadu
- Karpaga Vinayaga Institute of Medical Sciences | Maduranthagam | Tamilnadu
- Velammal Medical College Hospital and Research Institute | VMCHRI | Madurai | Tamilnadu
- Karpagam Faculty of Medical Sciences & Research | Coimbatore | Tamilnadu
- Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan Medical College and Hospital | Perambalur | Tamilnadu
- Melmaruvathur Adiparasakthi Insttitute Medical Sciences and Research | Tamilnadu
- Tagore Medical College and Hospital | TMCH | Chennai | Tamilnadu
- Annaii Medical College (Rajalakshmi Medical College Hospital) | Pennalur | Kanchipuram | Tamilnadu
- Sri Muthukumaran Medical College | SMMC | Chennai | Tamilnadu
- Ponnaiyah Ramajayam Institute of Medical Sciences | Manamai | Nellur | Tamilnadu
Contact Us @ 9036036290 | 9620557598
What is MD ?
- The Doctor of Medicine (Latin: Medicinae Doctor, meaning “teacher of medicine,” abbreviated M.D.) is a terminal medical degree for practitioners of medicine. The meaning of the degree varies between different countries. In countries that follow the United States system, the M.D. denotes a first professional graduate degree awarded upon initial graduation from medical school.In countries that follow the tradition of the United Kingdom, the M.D. denotes a research doctorate, higher doctorate, honorary doctorate or advanced clinical coursework degree restricted to medical graduates. In those countries, the title of the equivalent first professional degree is Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery.
What is MS ?
- The Master of Surgery (Latin: Magister Chirurgiae) is an advanced qualification in surgery. Depending upon the degree, it may be abbreviated Ch.M., M.Ch., M.Chir. or M.S. At a typical medical school the program lasts between two and three years. The possession of a medical degree is a prerequisite. The Ch.M. can be awarded on both clinical and academic competency or on academic competency. The regulations may ask for surgical experience and a thesis topic that is not purely medical.
Top Searched Links By College4u.in
- Top 100 Engineering College India | Admission in Best Engineering College | MHRD | NIRF Ranking 2019
- Top 100 Medical Colleges India | Admission in Best Medical College India In NEET 2019
- Top Medical College Karnataka | Top Medical College Bangalore | Top Raked College Karnataka
- Top 20 Engineering college Bangalore | Genuine rank of Top Engineering college
- Top 25 Pharma college india | NIRF Ranking| 2017 Genuine Ranking | Top Pharma Colleges India
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | Top Pharma College Bangalore | Genuine Ranking
- List Of Top Dental College Karnataka | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka | Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 Engineering College Pune | Genuine Ranking | Contact
- Top 20 MBA | PGDM | Management Colleges in Mumbai | Pune
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Bangalore
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Delhi-NCR
- Top 20 Computer Application BCA | MCA College Of Bangalore | India
- Top 25 Management College | BBA | BBM | BMS in Bangalore
- Top Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top Law College Pune | Mumbai | LLB | BALLB | BBALLB
- Top Law College Bangalore | LLB | BA LLB | BBA LLB | LLM | Ph.D
Contact | 7411718005 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different.