Accredited by NAAC with ‘A’ Grade CGPA of 3.62 || ISO 9001:2008 Certified
- Address| No.1, Ramachandra Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600116
- Year of Establishment | 1985 | Chennai | Tamilnadu | India
- Management | Trust
- College Type | Deemed University
- Affiliated University | Ramachandra University | Deemed University | Chennai
- Entrance Test Required For Admission in Ramachandra | NEET
- MCI status | Recognized for 150. Recognized for increase of seats from 150 to 250.
- Ranking | The Medical College of Porur, Chennai, Tamil Nadu had been maintaining a consistent rank ranging between 10 to 18 for the past 10 years.
- now named Sri Ramachandra University (SRU), is a deemed university declared under Section 3 of the UGC at 1956, in Porur, Chennai, India. SRU consists of eight constituent colleges with over 45 departments offering about 92 courses in health care and medical studies and research with more than 3500 students.
- In 1997, SRU entered into a relationship with Partners Harvard Medical International to pursue curriculum reform, faculty development, and improvements in health care quality and patient safety in the school’s affiliated medical centre. One of the results of this collaboration was the achievement of accreditation by Joint Commission International in 2009.
Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery | MBBS
- Seats | 250
- Duration | 4 years plus 1 year compulsory rotatory internship.
- Eligibility | MBBS | NEET 2019 | Applications are invited from candidates with eligible NEET (UG)-2016 Percentile Score and All India Overall Rank for admission to the following MCI.
- Candidates must have passed H.S.C ( 2) examination/equivalent examination and obtained a minimum of 50% of marks (in case of SC/ST & OBC 40%) taking together Physics, Chemistry and Biology (or Botany & Zoology) and a pass in English; and Must also have secured not less than 50% marks (in case of SC/ST & OBC 40%) in the Entrance Examination.
- Age Limit – Candidates should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December in the year of admission. Date of birth mentioned in the HSC / CBSE / ISC Mark Sheet or in the Birth Certificate or Passport shall be taken into account for computing age of the student.
- PG Specialization of 46 different courses for 191 seats is available in Sri Ramachandra Medical College & Research Institute, Chennai. Admissions are based on the competitive entrance examination conducted autonomously by Sri Ramachandra Medical College & Research Institute, Chennai.
- Seats | 191
- Duration : Diploma 2 yrs & MD/MS 3 years
- Eligibility |PG MD/MS | NEET
- Candidate should have obtained MBBS Degree from a MCI recognized institution.
- Candidate should have completed one year compulsory rotating internship after passing the final professional examination before 30th April of the Academic year.
- Admission in PG Course – For getting admission into PG Diploma MD / MS / DM / MCh course in SRMC, the MBBS graduates have to qualify Common Entrance Test – conducted by Sri Ramachandra Medical College & Research Institute. The selection of the students is done based on the ranks obtained in all India Entrance Examination.
|PG Specialization Courses|
|Diploma in Dermatology, Venereology and Leprosy|
|Diploma in Anesthesia (DA)|
|Diploma in Child Health (DCH)|
|Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology (DGO)|
|Diploma in Ophthalmology (DOMS)|
|Diploma in Orthopaedics (D Ortho)|
|Diploma in Oto-Rhino-Laryngology (DLO)|
|Diploma in Psychological Medicine (DPM)|
|Diploma in Public Health|
|Diploma in Radio-Diagnosis (DMRD)|
|Diploma in Tuberculosis & Chest Diseases (DTCD)|
|DM – Cardiology|
|DM – Critical Care Medicine|
|DM – Gastroenterology|
|DM – Nephrology|
|DM – Neurology|
|DM – Reproductive Medicine|
|M.Ch – Cardio Thoracic Surgery|
|M.Ch – Neuro Surgery|
|M.Ch – Paediatric Surgery|
|M.Ch – Plastic Surgery|
|M.Ch – Surgical Gastroenterology/G.I. Surgery|
|M.Ch – Urology/Genito-Urinary Surgery|
|MD – Anaesthesiology|
|MD – Bio-Chemistry|
|MD – Dermatology , Venereology & Leprosy|
|MD – Forensic Medicine/Forensic Medicine & Toxicology|
|MD – General Medicine|
|MD – Immuno Haematology & Blood Transfusion|
|MD – Microbiology|
|MD – Paediatrics|
|MD – Pathology|
|MD – Pharmacology|
|MD – Physiology|
|MD – Psychiatry|
|MD – Radio Diagnosis/Radiology|
|MD – Social & Preventive Medicine / Community Medicine|
|MD – Sports Medicine|
|MD – Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases / Pulmonary Medicine|
|MD/MS – Anatomy|
|MD/MS – Obstetrics & Gynaecology|
|MD/MS – Ophthalmology|
|MS – ENT|
|MS – General Surgery|
|MS – Orthopaedics|
MBBS Admission in Sri Ramachandra Medical College & Research Institute
- The candidate must have passed Higher Secondary Certificate (H S C) examination or 10 plus 2 examination or 12th class examination or equivalent examination and obtained a minimum of 50% (SC/ST & Other Backward Classes (OBC) must have obtained a minimum of 40%) marks taking together Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology) and a pass in English.
- An entrance examination is conducted by Sri Ramachandra Medical College & Research Institute and the candidates must have achieved not less than 50% marks (SC/ST & OBC 40%) in Entrance Examination. The entrance is generally conducted in the month of June every year.
- All India Entrance Examination Centres are generally conducted at 1) Bangalore 2) Chennai 3) Delhi 4) Kolkata 5) Pune. If enough number of candidates are not available for a Centre the candidates will be allocated to any other nearest Centre.. Please check up with the medical college while applying.
- Hostel Separate for girls & boys with 2500 single room available for under-graduate & post-graduate students.
Top Searched Links By College4u.in
- Top 100 Engineering College India | Admission in Best Engineering College | MHRD | NIRF Ranking 2019
- Top 100 Medical Colleges India | Admission in Best Medical College India In NEET 2019
- Top Medical College Karnataka | Top Medical College Bangalore | Top Raked College Karnataka
- Top 20 Engineering college Bangalore | Genuine rank of Top Engineering college
- Top 25 Pharma college india | NIRF Ranking| 2017 Genuine Ranking | Top Pharma Colleges India
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | Top Pharma College Bangalore | Genuine Ranking
- List Of Top Dental College Karnataka | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka | Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 Engineering College Pune | Genuine Ranking | Contact
- Top 20 MBA | PGDM | Management Colleges in Mumbai | Pune
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Bangalore
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Delhi-NCR
- Top 20 Computer Application BCA | MCA College Of Bangalore | India
- Top 25 Management College | BBA | BBM | BMS in Bangalore
- Top Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top Law College Pune | Mumbai | LLB | BALLB | BBALLB
- Top Law College Bangalore | LLB | BA LLB | BBA LLB | LLM | Ph.D
Contact | 7411718005 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different.