Direct Admission Contact 7411718005 | 7707055155
PGNEET 2022 Result .
|Category||Eligibility Criteria||Cut off out of 800|
|General-PH/UR PWD||45th Percentile||260|
- MD Paediatrics Course Level | Post Graduate
- Duration | 3 years
- Eligibility | MBBS Plus 1 Years Internship
MD Pediatricians Job Options
- Clinics and Health Departments
- Nursing homes
- Orphanages and old age homes
- Training Institutes as educators
- Industrial houses and factories
- Railways and public sector medical departments
- Medical Consultants.
Medical Colleges Offers MD Pediatrics In Karnataka
- Vydehi Institute Of Medical Science | VIMS | Bangalore | karnataka
- JJM Medical College | JJMMC | Davangere | Karnataka
- Kempegowda Institute of Medical Science | KIMS | Bangalore | Karnataka
- M S Ramaiah Medical College | MSRMC | Bangalore | Karnataka
- Mahadevappa Rampure Medical College | MRMC | Gulbarga | Karnataka
- S S Institute Of Medical Science And Rearch Center | SSMSRC | Davangere | Karnataka
- KLE Medical College | Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College | Belgum | Karnataka
- Kasturba Medical College | KMC | Manipal | Karnataka
- JSS Medical College and Hospital | JSSMCH | Mysore | Karnaataka
- Sri Devraj URS Medical College | Kolar | karnataka
MD Paediatrics Colleges In Banglore | Karnataka
Ranking Of Medical Colleges 11 To 25
- Mvj Medical College & Research Hospital | MVJMC |bangalore | karnataka
- Kasturba Medical College | KMC | Mangalore | Karnataka
- SDM Medical College | Dharwad | Karnataka
- AIMS | Adichunchanagiri Institute of Medical Science | Bellur | Karnataka
- FMIMER | Father Mullers Institue of Medical Education and Research | Mangalore | Karnataka
- KVGMC | KVG Medical College | Sulya | Karnataka
- Dr B.R.Ambedkar Medical College | Bangalore | Karnataka
- RRMCH | Raja Rajeshwari Medical College & Hospital | Bangalore | Karnataka
- Navodaya Medical College | NMC | Raichur | Karnataka
- Shri B. M. Patil Medical College | Bijapur | Karnataka
- K S Hegde Medical Academy | KSHMA | Mangalore | Karnataka
- Al-Ameen Medical College | Bangalore | Karnataka
- SNMC | S. Nijalingappa Medical College & HSK Hospital & Research Centre | Bagalkot | karnataka
- M.D. Paediatrics or Doctor of Medicine in Paediatrics is a postgraduate Paediatrics course. Paediatrics is the branch of medicine that deals with the medical care of infants, children, and adolescents. … The course is an important and valuable one that opens many scopes after its completion.
- Pediatrician. A pediatrician is a physician who specializes in the care of younger patients. They primarily see infants, children and teenagers. Like physicians, they need to have a medical degree and they must complete an internship and residency in pediatric medicine to prepare to specialize in this field.
Best Recruiters In India ?
- Apollo’s Children Hospital
- Rainbow Hospital for Women & Children
- Sir Ganga Ram Hospital
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospital
- Institute of Child Health
- Columbia Asia Hospital
- Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital
- Christian Medical Hospital
- P.D. Hinduja Hospital
- A post graduate degree Diplomate in National Board (DNB) is awarded by the National Board of Examinations under the Union Ministry of Health, India. DNB candidates are trained at big private hospitals, while the MD/MS candidates are trained at Medical Colleges. DNB residency positions are available in 54 specialties.
- MS is a postgraduate degree in general surgery while the MD is the postgraduate degree in General medicine. Both the degrees can be pursued after MBBS. … MD is non surgical but there are some branches where surgery can be part of MD. There are various branches where a MBBS graduate can pursue MS or MD.
MD Paediatrics : Eligibility
- Applicants aspiring to pursue the course need to have completed any of M.B.B.S., B.D.S., D.M.S., D.H.M.S., B.H.M.S., B.A.M.S., B.A.S.M., B.E.M.S., B.I.A.M.S., B.N.Y.T., B.A.T.S., B.U.M.S., B.P.T., B.Pharma., N.O., and M.D (A.M).
- Practitioners and research workers who have been practicing for the last 10 years, are exempted from fulfilling such requirements of basic minimum qualification, and may directly apply for the program.
MD Paediatrics : Admission Process
Admission to the course is based on the candidate’s performance in any of the following entrance examinations:
- Centrally conducted NEET PG (conducted by NBE)
- A State- level PG exam
- Autonomously- conducted entrance exam such as those conducted by any of AIIMS, PGI and JIPMER
- Institute- specific entrance examination conducted by a concerned college.
Top Searched Links By College4u.in
- Top MD Radiology Colleges In Karnataka
- Top Md Dermatology Venereology & Leprosy Colleges In Karnataka
- Top MD General Medicine Colleges In Karnataka
- Top MS General Surgery Colleges In Karnataka
- Top Md Psychiatry Colleges In Karnataka
- Top MS Obstetrics and gynaecology | OBG Colleges In Karnataka
- Top Md Pediatrics Colleges In Karnataka
- Top Md Anesthesiology Colleges In Karnataka
- Top Md Pathology Colleges In Karnataka
- Top 100 Medical Colleges India | Admission in Best Medical College India In NEET 2022