- Address | 202, Kambipura, Mysore Rd, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560074
- Year of Establishment | 2005 | Bangalore | Karnataka
- Affiliated University | Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences | RGUHS
- Management | Trust
- College Type | Private KEA 2023
- Admission Contact | 7411718005 || 9620557598
- MCI status | Recognized for 100. Recognized for increase of seats from 100 to 150
- Dating back to the year 1992, the Moogambigai Charitable and Educational Trust was established by the chairman Sri A.C. Shanmugam, B.A.L.L.B. It all began with the sole objective to start institutions of higher education for exemplary stature to serve the people of Karnataka.
- 25 acres wide spanning Campus with smart classrooms,45000 sq. ft. computerized library, Specialty Labs, 4000 capacity auditorium, sports, cafeteria and gym facilities, cricket ground & more.
- NAAC ‘A’ & IOA accredited, MCI recognized, RGUHS affiliated, ISO – 9001: 2015, HLACT (UK) & NABH certified.
- Outcome based education by expert senior faculties, 1300 bedded multi-specialty hospital & tertiary care centre for comprehensive practical and internship learning support.
- Seats | 250
- Duration | 4 ½ Years + One Year Compulsory Rotating Internship.
- Eligibility | MBBS NEET 2023
- Citizenship | Indian nationals.
- Date of Birth & Age | (17 years) Only those whose date of birth falls on or before 31 December of year are eligible.
- Qualification | Pass in 10+2, A level, IB, American 12th grade or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English individually with a minimum of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology taken together.The minimum marks required for the admission should be 50% in PUC (PCB) or any other equivalent examination for the candidates of General Category. For the candidates belonging to SC/ST, the minimum percentage of marks required for the admission process should be 40% in PCB. Preference will be given to the merit students.
Post graduate MD/MS Intake
- Annual Intake Seats | 87
- Duration | 3 years
- Eligibility | PG MD/MS : NEET
- i) Candidate should have obtained MBBS Degree from a MCI recognized institution.
- ii) Candidate should have completed one year compulsory rotating internship after passing the final professional examination before 30th April of the Academic year.
- Note : Candidates who have passed Diploma examination in the same subject, when he/she takes up Degree Course in the same Subject . Course duration of study will be 24 months.
Post Graduate MD/MS Sanctioned Intake
- The post graduate specializations of 87 seats of 20 different courses are mentioned below for your perusal. Admissions are made based on the ranks obtained in all India as well as at state level Entrance Examination.
PG Sanctioned Course
|MD – Anaesthesiology|
|MD – Bio-Chemistry|
|MD – Dermatology , Venereology & Leprosy|
|MD – Forensic Medicine/Forensic Medicine & Toxicology|
|MD – General Medicine|
|MD – Microbiology|
|MD – Paediatrics|
|MD – Pathology|
|MD – Pharmacology|
|MD – Physiology|
|MD – Psychiatry|
|MD – Radio Diagnosis/Radiology|
|MD – Social & Preventive Medicine / Community Medicine|
|MD – Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases / Pulmonary Medicine|
|MD/MS – Anatomy|
|MD/MS – Obstetrics & Gynaecology|
|MD/MS – Ophthalmology|
|MS – ENT|
|MS – General Surgery|
|MS – Orthopaedics|
College In Campus Facilities
- Boys Hostel
- Girls Hostel
- Banks / ATM
- Guest Room
- IT Infrastructure
Top Searched Links By College4u.in For Biology Students After 12th Career Options
- Top Medical College Bangalore | MBBS Admission 2023 | NEET 2023 Updates
- List Of Top Dental College Bangalore | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | B.Pharma Admission 2023
- Top Homeopathic College Karnataka | BHMS Direct Admission 2023
- Top BVSc Colleges In Karnataka | Veterinary Colleges 2023 Ranking
- Top BNYS Colleges in Bangalore | Bachelor of Naturopathy And Yogic Sciences Karnataka
- Unani Medical Colleges in Karnataka | BUMS
- Top Allied Science Colleges In Bangalore | B.Sc. Allied Health Sciences
- Top Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top Homeopathic BHMS Medical College in Kolkata | West Bengal
- Top Hotel Management College Bangalore | List Of BHM Colleges In Bangalore
Direct Admission Contact Us For Further Query
Contact | 9036036290 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different.Admission Possible Only in Private Colleges.
NEET CUTOFF For 2022 Batch
UG MBBS NEET Result Announced 7th September 2022
|Category||Eligibility Criteria||Cut/ 720|