- Address | Athani Road, Vijayapura, Karnataka 586108
- Year of Establishment | 1984 | Bijapur | Karnataka
- Course Offered | MBBS | PG Diploma | MS | MD
- Name of medical College | Al-Ameen Medical College,Bijapur
- Direct Admission | 7411718005 | 9620557598
- Affiliated University | RGUHS
- Management | Trust
- College Type | Private
- MCI status | Recognized for 100 seats. Permitted for renewal of permission for increase of seats from 100 to 150 u/s 10(A) for 2016-17. The permission is conditional granted by Oversight Committee.
- Al-Ameen Charitable Fund Trust, Bangalore, a charitable organization was founded by the great visionary and philanthropist Dr. Mumtaz Ahmed Khan at Bangalore in1979 with group of leading Muslim personalities.
- The aim of the Al-Ameen Charitable Fund Trust is to establish educational (General and Professional) institutions and welfare organizations principally for the benefit of Muslim community and other under privileged persons. Bijapur is one of the educationally and economically backward districts of Karnataka
Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery | MBBS
- MBBS Intake Seats | 150
- Duration : 4 years plus 1 year compulsory rotatory internship.
- Eligibility | MBBS: NEET
- Citizenship: Indian nationals.
- Date of Birth |Minimum Age 17 Years Only those whose date of birth falls on or before 31.12.2001 are eligible.
- Qualification: Pass in 10+2, A level, IB, American 12th grade or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English individually with a minimum of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology taken together
Post graduate MD/MS
- Intake Seats | 32 | The post graduate specializations of 32 seats of 16 different courses are mentioned below for your perusal. Admissions are made based on the ranks obtained in all India as well as at state level Entrance Examination.
- Duration : Diploma 2 yrs & MD/MS 3 years
- Eligibility | PG MD/MS : NEET 2021
- i) Candidate should have obtained MBBS Degree from a MCI recognized institution.
- ii) Candidate should have completed one year compulsory rotating internship after passing the final professional examination before 30th April of the Academic year.
PG Specializations Sanctioned
|Diploma in Anesthesia|
|Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology|
|Diploma in Ophthalmology|
|Diploma in Orthopaedics|
|Diploma in Radio-Diagnosis|
|MD – Forensic Medicine/Forensic Medicine & Toxicology|
|MD – General Medicine|
|MD – Paediatrics|
|MD – Pathology|
|MD – Physiology|
|MD – Radio Diagnosis/Radiology|
|MD/MS – Anatomy|
|MD/MS – Obstetrics & Gynaecology|
|MS – ENT|
|MS – General Surgery|
|MS – Orthopaedics|
College In Campus Facilities
- Boys Hostel
- Girls Hostel
- Banks / ATM
- Guest Room
- IT Infrastructure
Top Searched Links By College4u.in For Biology Students After 12th Career Options
- Top Medical College Bangalore | MBBS Admission 2021 | NEET 2021 Updates
- List Of Top Dental College Bangalore | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | B.Pharma Admission 2021
- Top Homeopathic College Karnataka | BHMS Direct Admission 2021
- Top BVSc Colleges In Karnataka | Veterinary Colleges 2021 Ranking
- Top BNYS Colleges in Bangalore | Bachelor of Naturopathy And Yogic Sciences Karnataka
- Unani Medical Colleges in Karnataka | BUMS
- Top Allied Science Colleges In Bangalore | B.Sc. Allied Health Sciences
- Top Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top Homeopathic BHMS Medical College in Kolkata | West Bengal
- Top Hotel Management College Bangalore | List Of BHM Colleges In Bangalore
Direct Admission Contact Us For Further Query
Contact | 9036036290 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different.Admission Possible Only in Private Colleges.
Top Searched Links By College4u.in