- Address | Osudu Agaram Village, Villianur Commune, Kudapakkam Post, Puducherry, 605502
- Year of Establishment | 2006
- MCI status | Recognized when degree granted on or after February,2011
- State | Pondicherry
- Entrance Test Required For Admission | NEET
- Course Offered | MBBS | PG Diploma | MD | MS | DM | M.CH
- Name of medical College | Sri Lakshmi Narayana Institute of Medical Sciences, Pondicherry
- Affiliated University | Bharath University (Deemed), Chennai
- Management | Trust
- College Type | Private
- MBBS Seats | 150
- Duration | 4 years plus 1 year compulsory rotatory internship.
- Eligibility | MBBS ♦ NEET 2018
- Age Limit | Candidates should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December of the academic year. Date of birth given in the HSC/CBSE/ISC marks sheet or in the Birth Certificate/ Passport shall be taken for computing age of the candidate.
- Subjects | English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Botany & Zoology
- Citizenship | Indian nationals.
- Date of Birth | Only those whose date of birth falls on or before 31.12.98 are eligible.
- Qualification | Pass in 10+2, A level, IB, American 12th grade or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English individually with a minimum of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology taken together
Post graduate MD/MS
- Seats | 14
- Eligibility | PG MD/MS ♦ NEET 2018
- Duration | Diploma 2 yrs & MD/MS 3 years
i) Candidate should have obtained MBBS Degree from a MCI recognized institution.
ii) Candidate should have completed one year compulsory rotating internship after passing the final professional examination before 30th April of the Academic year.
Seat Matrix 2018
|PG Specialization Courses|
|MD Radio Diagnosis/Radiology|
|MD-Social & Preventive Medicine / Community Medicine|
Filling in Application Form & Certificates
- The All India Common Entrance Examination (AICEE) application form and the course application form should be filled in carefully and legibly by the candidates in their own handwriting. Any application found to be incomplete or defective would be rejected summarily.
- Candidates should enclose only attested Photo Copies of the certificates relating to qualification, age and Nationality etc. the Original certificate to be produced only at the time of admission.
Syllabus for Entrance
- The Entrance Examination will be based on the 10+2 syllabus followed by major 10+2 Boards/ Universities.
Mode of Selection
- Selection will be made on the basis of marks secured by the candidates in the All India Common Entrance Examination.
- The candidates provisionally selected for admission will have to undergo a medical examination. Only those who are found medically fit will be admitted to the course.