- Address | Kalathu Mettu Pathai, Ganapathichettikulam, Village No. 20, Kalapet, Puducherry 605014
- Year of Establishment | 2000 | Pondicherry
- Affiliated University | Pondicherry University
- Entrance Test Required For Admission | NEET
- Course Offered | MBBS | PG Diploma | MD | MS | DM | M.CH
- Management | Trust
- College Type | Private
- MCI status | Recognized for 100 seats. Permitted for renewal of permission for increase of seats from 100 to 150 u/s 10(A) for 2016-17. The permission is conditional granted by Oversight Committee.
Through the Pondicherry Institute of Medical Sciences, the Madras Medical Mission promises to provide comprehensive and quality medical education with ethical values, to select young men and women who have the dedication to master the art of healing and explore the frontiers of medicine with a mandate to reach the unreached through compassionate practice, committed teaching and constant reach
- MBBS Intake Seats | 150
- Duration | 4 years plus 1 year compulsory rotatory internship.
- Eligibility | MBBS: NEET 2018
- Citizenship | Indian nationals.
- Date of Birth | Minimum Age 17 Years Completed on Decemeber Month Of Admission Years.
- Qualification | Pass in 10+2, A level, IB, American 12th grade or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English individually with a minimum of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology taken together
Post graduate MD/MS Intake
- Seats | 63
- Duration | Diploma 2 yrs & MD/MS 3 years
- Candidate should have obtained MBBS Degree from a MCI recognized institution.
- Candidate should have completed one year compulsory rotating internship after passing the final professional examination before 30th April of the Academic year.
The post graduate specializations of 52 seats of 20 different courses are mentioned below for your perusal. Admissions are made based on the ranks obtained in all India as well as at state level Entrance Examination.
PG Specializations Sanctioned Intake
|M.Ch – Plastic Surgery|
|MD – Anaesthesiology|
|MD – Bio-Chemistry|
|MD – Dermatology , Venereology & Leprosy|
|MD – General Medicine|
|MD – Microbiology|
|MD – Paediatrics|
|MD – Pathology|
|MD – Pharmacology|
|MD – Physiology|
|MD – Radio Diagnosis/Radiology|
|MD – Social & Preventive Medicine / Community Medicine|
|MD – Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases / Pulmonary Medicine|
|MD/MS – Anatomy|
|MD/MS – Obstetrics & Gynaecology|
|MD/MS – Ophthalmology|
|MS – ENT|
|MS – General Surgery|
|MS – Orthopaedics|
Top Searched Links By College4u.in
- Top Medical College Karnataka | Top Medical College Bangalore | Top Raked College Karnataka
- Top 20 Engineering college Bangalore | Genuine rank of Top Engineering college
- Top 25 Pharma college india | NIRF Ranking| 2017 Genuine Ranking | Top Pharma Colleges India
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | Top Pharma College Bangalore | Genuine Ranking
- List Of Top Dental College Karnataka | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka | Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 Engineering College Pune | Genuine Ranking | Contact
- Top 20 MBA | PGDM | Management Colleges in Mumbai | Pune
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Bangalore
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Delhi-NCR
- Top 20 Computer Application BCA | MCA College Of Bangalore | India
- Top 25 Management College | BBA | BBM | BMS in Bangalore
- Top Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top Law College Pune | Mumbai | LLB | BALLB | BBALLB
- Top Law College Bangalore | LLB | BA LLB | BBA LLB | LLM | Ph.D