- Address | Chettinad Health City, Rajiv Gandhi Salai, (OMR, Chennai), Kelambakkam, Kanchipuram Dist. Tamil Nadu 603 103 India.
- Year of Establishment | 2006
- MCI status | Recognized when degree granted on or after December 2012.
- State | Tamil Nadu
- Name of Medical College | Chettinad Hospital & Research Institute, Kanchipuram
- Affiliated University | Chettinad Academy of Research and Education(Deemed University), Chettinad
- Management | Trust
- MBBS Seats | 150
- Duration | 4 years plus 1 year compulsory rotatory internship.
- Eligibility MBBS: NEET 2018
- Citizenship | Indian nationals.
- Date of Birth | 17 years Only those whose date of birth falls on or before December Of Admission Year are eligible.
- Qualification | Pass in 10+2, A level, IB, American 12th grade or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English individually with a minimum of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology taken together
- PG Seats | 26
- Duration | Diploma 2 yrs & MD/MS 3 years
- Eligibility | PG MD/MS : NEET 2018
i) Candidate should have obtained MBBS Degree from a MCI recognized institution.
ii) Candidate should have completed one year compulsory rotating internship after passing the final professional examination before 30th April of the Academic year.
|PG Specialization Courses|
|MD – Anaesthesiology|
|MD – Bio-Chemistry|
|MD – Dermatology , Venereology & Leprosy|
|MD – General Medicine|
|MD – Microbiology|
|MD – Pathology|
|MD – Pharmacology|
|MD – Physiology|
|MD – Social & Preventive Medicine / Community Medicine|
|MD – Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases / Pulmonary Medicine|
|MD/MS – Anatomy|
|MD/MS – Ophthalmology|
|MS – Orthopaedics|
Chettinad Hospital & Research Institute
Chettinad Hospital & Research Institute. Started 2006. MBBS 150 Seats. PG 26 Seats. The Hospital & Research Institute started in 2006 at Kanchipuram by a private trust. The medical college is having a deemed status as per the UGC Act 1957.
The affiliated university is Chettinad Academy of Research and Education. The medical institution conducts an all India Entrance Examination to select students into UG / PG courses.
- Origin of College – The medical college has been promoted by a prestigious Rajah Sir Muthiah Chettiar Charitable & Educational Trust. Ther initiation of the medical college & hospital was done by educationist, Member of Parliament and philanthropist Sri M A M Ramawamy. The institution and the hospital is in the able hands and leadership of ShriM.A.M.R. Muthiah, son of Shri MAM Ramaswamy.
- UG / PG Courses – The UG course is MBBS. The PG courses are in PG Diploma, MD & MS. All of these UG / PG Courses are recognized by Medical Council of India.
- Admission in MBBS Course – For getting admission into MBBS course in Chettinad Hospital & Research Institute the students have to qualify Common Entrance Test conducted by Chettinad Academy of Research and Education. The selection of the students is done based on the ranks obtained in the all India Entrance Examination.
- Admission in PG Course – For getting admission into PG Diploma, MD, MS Course in CHC, the MBBS graduates have to qualify Common Entrance Test – conducted by Chettinad Academy of Research and Education. The selection of the students is done based on the ranks obtained in all India Entrance Examination.
Top Searched Links By College4u.in
- Top Medical College Karnataka | Top Medical College Bangalore | Top Raked College Karnataka
- Top 20 Engineering college Bangalore | Genuine rank of Top Engineering college
- Top 25 Pharma college india | NIRF Ranking| 2017 Genuine Ranking | Top Pharma Colleges India
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | Top Pharma College Bangalore | Genuine Ranking
- List Of Top Dental College Karnataka | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka | Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 Engineering College Pune | Genuine Ranking | Contact
- Top 20 MBA | PGDM | Management Colleges in Mumbai | Pune
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Bangalore
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Delhi-NCR
- Top 20 Computer Application BCA | MCA College Of Bangalore | India
- Top 25 Management College | BBA | BBM | BMS in Bangalore
- Top Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top Law College Pune | Mumbai | LLB | BALLB | BBALLB
- Top Law College Bangalore | LLB | BA LLB | BBA LLB | LLM | Ph.D